PDA

View Full Version : The three rulers of Atlantis/ Avalon

JustDan
22-06-07, 22:52
I got the idea for this while ago when i read a post about Natla ruling with Amanda and someone else after what she said in anniversary, about needing 3 to rule.

I decided to draw a pic of these two with my fave villain from TR3 Sophia Leigh. Obviously its unfinished i still need to work on Sophia and Amanda but im pretty happy with Natla, and wanted to see what y'all thought of it so far.

The scanner chopped off the sides and ruined the quality but you can see most of it clearly, the reason its dark in the middle is cos its on A3 paper and i had to scan the two ends seperately.
http://i18.************/6gvz2w3.jpg

Let me know what you think and if anyone has an idea for a background let e know cos im lost for ideas.
Thanks
Dan

RockSteady101
22-06-07, 22:55
...Aside The Fact You Have Traced Your Sophia Leigh From A Great Drawing By Carola Funder...Thats Quite Good :)

JustDan
22-06-07, 22:58
I didn't trace Sophia from Carola's pic, i love her work and wouldn't do that, i got the pose from her picture but i would never trace from her work.
This is 100% mine only used Carola's art for reference as there were no good pics of sophia around for me to use.

RockSteady101
22-06-07, 23:01
I didn't trace Sophia from Carola's pic, i love her work and wouldn't do that, i got the pose from her picture but i would never trace from her work.
This is 100% mine only used Carola's art for reference as there were no good pics of sophia around for me to use.

Fair Enough :wve:

Sara Croft
22-06-07, 23:01
Nice work!:tmb:

Alex Fly
23-06-07, 09:33
Very nice work ! :)

kryptonite23
23-06-07, 12:43
I like the one on the left.:tmb:

Zamboni
23-06-07, 15:20
Her face reminds me of a drawing by Picasso...

JustDan
23-06-07, 22:12
Thanks for all the replys guys, im glad y'all like it.
I've almost finished it so when im done ill post the finished verision on here.

Lara.Jolie7
23-06-07, 22:27
I belive amand is a bit small

JustDan
23-06-07, 23:18
I belive amand is a bit small

do you mean proportion wise or height?
If its the height then that was intentional, i see Amanda as being pretty young and almost like a kid compared to Natla and Sophia so i thought that i would show that in her height, If that makes and sense at all.

Theres also the fact that Natla was really tall compared to everyone who she stood by in anniversary.

Lara.Jolie7
24-06-07, 09:13
do you mean proportion wise or height?
If its the height then that was intentional, i see Amanda as being pretty young and almost like a kid compared to Natla and Sophia so i thought that i would show that in her height, If that makes and sense at all.

Theres also the fact that Natla was really tall compared to everyone who she stood by in anniversary.

Wise
But to be proporcional to the other characters i think is ok =P

Autolycus
25-06-07, 08:13
Very nice work :tmb: