PDA

View Full Version : New TRA trailer/music video by the Myra!! =))

xMyrax
22-06-07, 23:05
Warning : Spoilies included =O

-Ec9jDTTq-A

Hokay I am SO proud of this video and all the time I've put into it was totally worth it! ^_^ I hope you guys enjoy it tooooo! Except for the fact that Youtube, once again, messed up the sync which ruined the timing of a few parts =/ Oh well. I'll try to upload it to gametrailers later ^_^ The song is called Glass To The Arson by Anberlin =) Hope you likey!

bloodstormaoa
22-06-07, 23:11
It's great :tmb: some skilled editing:D

sdp93
22-06-07, 23:20
Good job.

gtkilla
23-06-07, 00:09
Pretty cool! :tmb: This video reminds me that I should finish my last TR:A trailer that I started a few months ago, but never finished...:pi:

Zamboni
23-06-07, 06:40
Good job. Though you should crop it. If not to get rid of the "fraps" watermark, at least gives it a more uniform, professional look.

xMyrax
23-06-07, 07:17
Zamboni - No idea how to get rid of the Fraps watermark xD And I dont quite know what you mean about "a more uniform, professional look" O_O

Thanks a lot everyone! =)))

Hanny-P
23-06-07, 07:55
Eeeeeeeeeee:D

Me hanny likes.

Its good you should make some more! :tmb:

Looking forward for you putting some more on here

Tomb Raider Master
23-06-07, 10:00
This is absolutely great! :tmb: The timing is perfect; I love it!

Nemo_91
23-06-07, 10:19
Awesome! :D

DMC
23-06-07, 11:01
Wow!Love it Myra ;)

Rickéh
23-06-07, 15:05
Awesome! :tmb:
I love it! :D

Zamboni
23-06-07, 15:14
Zamboni - No idea how to get rid of the Fraps watermark xD And I dont quite know what you mean about "a more uniform, professional look" O_O

Thanks a lot everyone! =)))
I simply meant that the video should be presented in a constant frame resolution. When you cropped the entire video to fit, this happens. As for how to crop the video, that really depends on which editing software you use. Personally I use virtual dub, simply because it's much faster and easier than say, Adobe Premiere.

xMyrax
23-06-07, 15:20
I have Vegas and I'm still new to it so I'm still exploring the tools and the things you can do. This is still my second Vegas video and I'm still going through the process of finding out how the effects, transitions etc could work or fit in a video. I might be going through a few tutorials before starting my next video in order to understand the program better. For now I think I'm doing okay with what I know =X

Thanks for the comments everyone! ^__^

Cord_Croft
23-06-07, 17:17
That was absolutley awesome! I loved the timing, especially at the end when the guitars came on with Rexy's walking thing! xD

Great stuff once again!

Jin Uzuki
25-06-07, 15:30
Not a fan of the music, but I can see you have great editing skills! Looking forward to more vids from you. :tmb: