PDA

View Full Version : Stupid BUG in VILCABAMBA..

Anti.Enemy
23-06-07, 13:43
When you go down the stairs you'll encounter two wolves before entering the city of vilcabamba, Sometimes these wolves just stay stationary and not move :mad: Even if you shoot them they stay still like a statue... did this happen to anyone before?

GFree
23-06-07, 13:47
I do remember some wolves in the game being pretty stationary yes.

Needless to say, they weren't exactly difficult to kill. :)

RAID
23-06-07, 13:50
Happened to me plenty of time. The most annoying bug however was the one when Lara grabs the ledges, climbs up and falls again.

TRBeth
23-06-07, 13:53
Yes, a bug of sorts. Just kill them and move on.

Anajrob
23-06-07, 13:56
There are other places in game with the same problem. ;)
I can't remember right now.

Happened to me plenty of time. The most annoying bug however was the one when Lara grabs the ledges, climbs up and falls again.

That the dumbest bug. :mad:

dannyb37
23-06-07, 15:17

yeah, I've got that plenty. Its annoying, well goes without saying.
When are they going to release the first Anniversary patch?

Rickéh
23-06-07, 15:35
I only had this in Legend in Nepal. :confused:

laralauraxxx
23-06-07, 16:05
i had that problem with a gorrilla in midas palace it just sta there and let you shoot it!

Angelus
23-06-07, 16:10

Ugh, I know. That always happens to me in The Lost Valley. :mad:

danny.rex
23-06-07, 17:46
Thw Vilcabamba wolfs bug has happened to me many times, but the last times I replayed that level they worked great

the falling bug I think is actually pretty reallictic, if you're stading edge on a rock you most likely will slip and fall

touchmyheart
23-06-07, 17:49
It hasnt happened to me in Vilcabamba no, but its the same situation with the crocodiles in the Cistern. They....just...won't...DIE! :hea: :D It makes the time trial that little bit trickier too :)

Tthe Spirit
23-06-07, 18:30
that happened to me with most enemies...

bloodmoon
24-06-07, 08:54
Hehehe I remember those crocs in Cistern, When I killed the 1st the 2nd just swam in circles:D

then I follow it swimming and it didn't bother to eat me:D

BoyTRaider
24-06-07, 09:13
I just bought it today, and that bug happened right when I got there. I shot the wolves, and was like, "Umm.. ok, well.. errm, are they supposed to attack?" lol :D Just a minor bug for me, didn't fret too much over it. :)

paul123456
24-06-07, 10:15

God I hate that bug. It's so annoying.

aussie500
24-06-07, 11:59
Its strange l have played the game some 4 times and never had anything get stuck yet, and yet the same disc used on a friends computer almost every single animal got stuck. Perhaps it is something to do with the computer as much as the game. The crocodiles in the cistern room were a bit different, you have to have them in range to kill them, and they have to be in their programmed territory, which the little sod from the dry area at the back never was once you flooded the room. It was faster to go down and shoot them all then flood the room.

FlavioNewcomb
24-06-07, 12:15
It hasnt happened to me in Vilcabamba no, but its the same situation with the crocodiles in the Cistern. They....just...won't...DIE! :hea: :D It makes the time trial that little bit trickier too :)

Yeah it's a bug where shooting at the crocodiles doesn't actually hit them, what you have to do is put your guns on Manual aim, and aim a little higher than the crocodiles, and when the reticule goes red, shoot. Otherwise they won't die.