PDA

View Full Version : Does any1 know animation?

Tthe Spirit
23-06-07, 18:52
And i mean an expert...

A very simple question and you can only answer with a Yes or No...

kara123
23-06-07, 20:41
Whats the question?

maximum_123
23-06-07, 20:43
Whats the question?

I think it's does anyone know how to make animations.

My Answer = No, I can't even use TRLE :vlol:

ashka
23-06-07, 20:53
What a question lol
Me = yush
I never used TRLE though

Little-Lara
23-06-07, 20:54
I suppose I can do the old fashion way in Jasc's Paint shop pro, and that's cause of school. I also know ToonBoom, but that's complicated - many bugs that need to be worked out in the program. Why'dyaask Tthe Spirit? Got a project in mind?

Zamboni
23-06-07, 22:50
I suppose I can do the old fashion way in Jasc's Paint shop pro, and that's cause of school. I also know ToonBoom, but that's complicated - many bugs that need to be worked out in the program. Why'dyaask Tthe Spirit? Got a project in mind?
Actually, Corel bought out Paint Shop Pro. It's called Corel's Paint Shop Pro now...

I too can animate... with my hand...

*does shadow puppets*

This is a bird... And a doggie... And...

*gets hit by a giant boulder falling from the sky*

Little-Lara
23-06-07, 22:57
Actually, Corel bought out Paint Shop Pro. It's called Corel's Paint Shop Pro now...

:yik: OHH THE HUMANITY...... meh. Ohh well. :rolleyes:

I too can animate... with my hand...

*does shadow puppets*

This is a bird... And a doggie... And...

*gets hit by a giant boulder falling from the sky*

Hehehhee. And what fine and prestigious school did you learn that from, may I ask?!!! j/k. :ton:

Geck-o-Lizard
23-06-07, 23:56
What software? 2D or 3D? I thoroughly understand the concept but I only know Flash and Imageready, if you were looking for program-specific help.

irjudd
24-06-07, 01:47
A very simple question and you can only answer with a Yes or No...

Impossible. One could say yes because they are an expert with Flash but you might be asking about some other animation program.

Zamboni
24-06-07, 03:11
Technically, to animate could simply mean to move or to cause action. Which means pretty much everyone can animate, unless they're catatonic or paralyzed.

And even if we restricted the definition of the word to merely graphical animation by means of computer, it's still way too broad a question. ANYONE can animate, you can learn it in 5 minutes. To do it well, that's the real tough part.

I mean, I know Maya, I can teach anyone who's computer literate to make a cube and animate it across the screen in five minutes or less, but to animate it well, or to actually make something interesting, that'll take work.

RacerX
24-06-07, 11:57
yes.