PDA

View Full Version : AoD Lara is a BIMBO!

gtkilla
24-06-07, 01:50
I was watching one of the cutscenes from TR:A and it reminded me of how similar it was to one that was in AoD. They both had the same scenario, but different outcomes...

D4oiqvY9aRY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D4oiqvY9aRY

FYI, I only made this video to poke some fun at the people who call CD's Lara a 'bimbo', so if you don't have a sense of humor - don't watch it. For the people who do - tell me what you think of it! :D :tea:

EDIT: Added a gametrailers link

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/76225.html

AmericanAssassin
24-06-07, 01:54
"Who's sluttier? You decide!" :vlol: Kudos to you, gtkilla! :tmb:

Mr.LadyCroft
24-06-07, 01:55
"Who's sluttier? You decide!" :vlol: Kudos to you, gtkilla! :tmb:

haha I liked that too..:D

tranniversary119
24-06-07, 02:00
thats cool:D

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 02:29
OMFG tat was teh wrongest vid i've eva seen:ton: U made it luk like AoD Lara was teh sluttiest, but it only cos Kurtis is teh sex.......nd Pierre is so bald tat CD Lara don't like im cos she a crybaby bimbo who wears pink....

evry1 noes dat AoD Lara is teh bestest! Core mades er!!!:mad:

CD Lara is teh barbie bimbo, evry1 noes tat OMG.....:p:p:p

*Ends sarcasm and stupid typing*

:vlol: That was great Gtkilla :tmb: Something I've never thought about. Whos the sluttiest? Neither as Lara is genitalia-less and has no need for human desires, and would never be promiscuous :whi:

gtkilla
24-06-07, 02:45
OMFG tat was teh wrongest vid i've eva seen:ton: U made it luk like AoD Lara was teh sluttiest, but it only cos Kurtis is teh sex.......nd Pierre is so bald tat CD Lara don't like im cos she a crybaby bimbo who wears pink....

evry1 noes dat AoD Lara is teh bestest! Core mades er!!!:mad:

CD Lara is teh barbie bimbo, evry1 noes tat OMG.....:p:p:p

*Ends sarcasm and stupid typing*

:vlol: That was great Gtkilla :tmb: Something I've never thought about. Whos the sluttiest? Neither as Lara is genitalia-less and has no need for human desires, and would never be promiscuous :whi:

OMG! :vlol: :vlol: Those are exactly the responses I think I'm gonna get! :vlol: And blood, Lara is not genitalia-less, I've seen some pictu...uhh...I mean, I've used the nud....ummmm.....I just know, okay?! :mad: :ton:

Lenochka
24-06-07, 02:51
hahaha! :vlol: Core let kurtis mildly molest AOD lara :vlol: and even funnier is she actually let him do it!

gtkilla
24-06-07, 02:53
hahaha! :vlol: Core let kurtis mildly molest AOD lara :vlol: and even funnier is she actually let him do it!

I know! :vlol: And people call CD's Lara a bimbo because there's an optional pink unlockable outfit and she shows some emotions. :rolleyes:

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 02:57
OMG! :vlol: :vlol: Those are exactly the responses I think I'm gonna get! :vlol: And blood, Lara is not genitalia-less, I've seen some pictu...uhh...I mean, I've used the nud....ummmm.....I just know, okay?! :mad: :ton:

:yik: You've seen them too?? :yik:

I was trying to deflect, but ok you go and let everyone know you're an internet perv :tmb::p

gtkilla
24-06-07, 03:07
:yik: You've seen them too?? :yik:

I was trying to deflect,

There's no need to, we all know the answer to my question anyway. :p

Rivendell
24-06-07, 08:29
Ahh, but Lara just hates the french tis all ;) :ton:

NightWish
24-06-07, 08:33
lol nice!

I must admit - i expected that after the lara/kurtis chemistry u will put the lara/Larson one :p

BTW: Riv, Kurtis is French too :whi:

Sara Croft
24-06-07, 08:35
I didnt get it >_< I suck :/

Angel_14
24-06-07, 08:39

Well, Kurtis actually pushed a weapon at her neck. There wasn't anything she actually could do. And I don't think she enjoyed it :ton:

NightWish
24-06-07, 08:45
Well, Kurtis actually pushed a weapon at her neck. There wasn't anything she actually could do. And I don't think she enjoyed it :ton:

She started enjoying it right after she saw that the guy frisking her doesnt looklike BOUCHARD!!!!! :vlol:

danitiwa
24-06-07, 09:12
Wheell who wouldn't be a slut around such a gorgeous guy?? :cln: And Pierre is just blah! :vlol: She was practiacally running after him and screaming: COME BACK MY LOVE! :vlol: She's romantic, not slutty. :p And I think more people say LEGEND Lara is slutty than Anni Lara, Anni Lara is fine except for the fact that she's so whiny and childhood obsessed.

Ohh and if you think Anni Lara's not a slut? Check the LARSON CUTSCENE! :mis:

Lara.Jolie7
24-06-07, 09:21
When i see reminds me too

But, why the music Oo?

Rivendell
24-06-07, 09:53
BTW: Riv, Kurtis is French too :whi:

Is he?

Kurtis Trent, Ex Legionnaire and adventurer, was born on June 26 1972 in Utah Salt Flats, USA.

:confused:

danitiwa
24-06-07, 10:10
Is he?

He is... He's got a french passport and citizenship. :wve: (Beleive me, us girls know this stuff. :whi: :mis:)

GFree
24-06-07, 10:15
What a skanky ho!

thevman
24-06-07, 10:24
So she got felt up in AoD... :whi:

LOL @ riv and lara hating the french!!! :vlol:

Err, umm, you just know, gt??? Care to share??? :mis:

touchmyheart
24-06-07, 11:13
I still can't watch that scene in AOD, its' wrong I tell you...WRONG!
Ah...Gtkilla, you speak the truth :tmb: Great video :D

star girl
24-06-07, 11:18
:vlol:

I still love AOD LARA! :p

maximum_123
24-06-07, 11:27
:vlol: Very Good!

Jin Uzuki
24-06-07, 13:08
I hope you won't get attacked for your humor. :p

Nice one, gtkilla! :vlol: :tmb:

gtkilla
24-06-07, 14:44

Wheell who wouldn't be a slut around such a gorgeous guy?? :cln: And Pierre is just blah! :vlol: She was practiacally running after him and screaming: COME BACK MY LOVE! :vlol: She's romantic, not slutty. :p And I think more people say LEGEND Lara is slutty than Anni Lara, Anni Lara is fine except for the fact that she's so whiny and childhood obsessed.

Ohh and if you think Anni Lara's not a slut? Check the LARSON CUTSCENE! :mis:

Oh, come on! Y'all need to stop "frontin" and accept that AoD Lara is a bimbo who let some stranger feel her up and take her goods and she so enjoyed it. You could tell from the way she was biting her lip. :p Then she got all emo when she saw who it was and didn't know what to do, that's why she just stood there like some "over-emotional" oaf! :ton:

@dani: I've seen the Larson cutscene and she sat on him to make sure he didn't get away........soooooo what?

And thanks everyone for the great comments! :hug: :D

thevman
24-06-07, 14:48
@dani: I've seen the Larson cutscene and she sat on him to make sure he didn't get away........soooooo what?

I think larson wanted to give her a mustache ride in that scene.... :eek:

Oh, that's right, larson doesn't have a mustache! :p He'd look like he does if she sat any higher.... :vlol:

Why does the line "your going to be a good little wolf and eat me..." come to mind??? :mis:

Sara Croft
24-06-07, 14:48
Kurtis and Lara was just fliiiirting! :p
Lara forced pierre and well... I have a nasty word, but im not sure im allowed to say it, but its when two people likes to hurt eachother when they are aking babies:mis:

Angel_14
24-06-07, 14:49
gtkilla - Maybe you said it as a joke, but it was a bit-over top, imo...

danitiwa
24-06-07, 14:51
Oh, come on! Y'all need to stop "frontin" and accept that AoD Lara is a slutty, trashy, bimbo who let some stranger feel her up and take her goods and she so enjoyed it. You could tell from the way she was biting her lip. :p Then she got all emo when she saw who it was and didn't know what to do, that's why she just stood there like some "over-emotional" oaf! :ton:

Come on, of course she beat up pierre, who'd wanna flirt with some bald guy with a moustache? :vlol:

Kurtie, is something else. :ton: And in her time of depression, there's no better cure than a beautiful man. :D

Oh, come on! Y'all need to stop "frontin" and accept that AoD Lara is a slutty, trashy, bimbo who let some stranger feel her up and take her goods and she so enjoyed it. You could tell from the way she was biting her lip. :p Then she got all emo when she saw who it was and didn't know what to do, that's why she just stood there like some "over-emotional" oaf! :ton:

Yeah. Definately a bit of the wrong choice of words. A little bit rough.

Anajrob
24-06-07, 14:54
Nice comparison! :vlol: And that was funny sexy disarm... :D

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 14:58

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Oh, that's right, larson doesn't have a mustache! :p He'd look like he does if she sat any higher.... :vlol:

Why does the line "your going to be a good little wolf and eat me..." come to mind??? :mis:

Ewwwwwwwww......theres some things you don't need to say :mis:

Yeah. Definately a bit of the wrong choice of words. A little bit rough.

Aww, it's a light harmless joke:D You can't deny the evidence though :pi:

gtkilla
24-06-07, 15:01

But, that makes Larson a perv, not Lara. :p

Kurtis and Lara was just fliiiirting! :p
Lara forced pierre and well... I have a nasty word, but im not sure im allowed to say it, but its when two people likes to hurt eachother when they are aking babies:mis:

Lara didn't even know it was Kurtis until she spun around, that means she thought it was some random dude who just felt her up and took her guns.

Come on, of course she beat up pierre, who'd wanna flirt with some bald guy with a moustache? :vlol:

Kurtie, is something else. :ton: And in her time of depression, there's no better cure than a beautiful man. :D

Ya know some people might take offense to that, not me though 'cause I'm not bald. :p

Yeah. Definately a bit of the wrong choice of words. A little bit rough.Just a video game character folks, no need to get worked up about it. =/

I just edited it for the peeps who thought it was rough..

EDIT: Thanks for backing me, blood. :D

thevman
24-06-07, 15:05
You know larson was thinking "a little higher, come on, a little higher..." :vlol: You could see it in his eyes! :mis:

Oh, and the good little wolf line would be what lara says to larson... :whi:

danitiwa
24-06-07, 15:07
Oh, come on! Y'all need to stop "frontin" and accept that AoD Lara is a bimbo who let some stranger feel her up and take her goods and she so enjoyed it. You could tell from the way she was biting her lip. :p Then she got all emo when she saw who it was and didn't know what to do, that's why she just stood there like some "over-emotional" oaf! :ton:

But, that makes Larson a perv, not Lara. :p
D

Well that makes Kurtis a perv, not Lara! :D She couldn't do much with a gun in her head!

Sara Croft
24-06-07, 15:07
But, that makes Larson a perv, not Lara. :pLara didn't even know it was Kurtis until she spun around, that means she thought it was some random dude who just felt her up and took her guns.
Well (if i were Lara) I would rather get sexual harrased then killed. He had a gun pointed to his hand you know? :p

danitiwa
24-06-07, 15:09
Well (if i were Lara) I would rather get sexual harrased then killed. He had a gun pointed to his hand you know? :p
Yeah, also she spun around to get him back! But was petrified by the hottness. :p

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 15:10
You know larson was thinking "a little higher, come on, a little higher..." :vlol: You could see it in his eyes! :mis:

...I'm not sure it was just Larson who wanted it..........:pi:

danitiwa
24-06-07, 15:12
...I'm not sure it was just Larson who wanted it..........:pi:

:vlol: You mean, a little lower? :D

Sara Croft
24-06-07, 15:13
Yeah, also she spun around to get him back! But was petrified by the hottness. :p
Lara gets lonely sometimes... :pi:
Thats why she was so desperate to rape pierre that he ahd to flee!

danitiwa
24-06-07, 15:15
Lara gets lonely sometimes... :pi:
Thats why she was so desperate to rape pierre that he ahd to flee!

:vlol:

gtkilla
24-06-07, 15:16
Well that makes Kurtis a perv, not Lara! :D She couldn't do much with a gun in her head!

Lara's(AoD) not a perv, she's a bimbo! :p She should've done what CD's Lara did when Pierre had his gun pointed to her head, but no she'd rather get slightly sexually violated, than fight. :p

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 15:18

:yik: OMG you're all dirrrrrrrrrtier than Xtina ever was.:yik:

My poor, innocent eyes....

Lenochka
24-06-07, 16:28
Gtkiller, I'm surprised you didn't include the deleted scene of Lara and Kurtis running off to some sleazy dirty old hotel right after that little confrontation:vlol: :p

danitiwa
24-06-07, 16:39
Gtkiller, I'm surprised you didn't include the deleted scene of Lara and Kurtis running off to some sleazy dirty old hotel right after that little confrontation:vlol: :p

:cln: If only that ha... Ahem, I mean. Shame on you! How can you imagine Lara would do that?! :mad:

Sara Croft
24-06-07, 16:45
*cough*Danitwa*cough*

White Rabbit
24-06-07, 18:07
By asking the question 'who's sluttier?' you're not asking a clever question; you are putting words in our mouths. Both scenes simply played out the way the game designers wanted: AoD was created to be gritty and more realistic (she was never meant to have a choice, and had to let herself be touched), while TRA can take liberties and portray Lara as the untouchable super-hero CD wanted her to be. If you knew how fiercely proud and independent Lara is in basically ALL of Core's games, then you'd understand how Lara was not a so-called 'bimbo' in AoD.

This is nothing but a veiled and unfounded bout of AoD Lara-bashing, and that you've even put the video link in your signature and masquerading it as something 'every AoD fan needs to see' shows just how condescending you're acting.

bloodstormaoa
24-06-07, 18:20
By asking the question 'who's sluttier?' you're not asking a clever question; you are putting words in our mouths. Both scenes simply played out the way the game designers wanted: AoD was created to be gritty and more realistic (she was never meant to have a choice, and had to let herself be touched), while TRA can take liberties and portray Lara as the untouchable super-hero CD wanted her to be. If you knew how fiercely proud and independent Lara is in basically ALL of Core's games, then you'd understand how Lara was not a so-called 'bimbo' in AoD.

This is nothing but a veiled and unfounded bout of AoD Lara-bashing, and that you've even put the video link in your signature and masquerading it as something 'every AoD fan needs to see' shows just how condescending you're acting.

OMG, if you really can't see the humour in it, when one of the most devote AoD lover can (Danitiwa;)) I think you need to take a step back:o You are analysing it as though Gtkilla was serious in posing the question " Who's sluttier?", when not only does he state it in the post, but it is obvious IMO, it is a joke:D

C'mon, see it for what it is :)

I hope I haven't offended you in any way, it was not my intention:hug:

gtkilla
24-06-07, 18:21
By asking the question 'who's sluttier?' you're putting words in our mouths. Both scenes simply played out the way the game designers wanted: AoD was created to be gritty and more realistic (she was never meant to have a choice, and had to let herself be touched), while TRA can take liberties and portray Lara as the untouchable super-hero CD wanted her to be. If you knew how fiercely proud and independent Lara is in basically ALL of Core's games, then you'd understand how Lara was not a so-called 'bimbo' in AoD. This is nothing but a veiled and unfounded bout of AoD Lara-bashing, and that you've even put the video link in your signature for 'every AoD fan to see' shows just how condescending you're acting.

Lighten up, GOSH! :rolleyes: I made this video as a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously! And I specifically said "AoD Lara", not "Core Lara" because IMO, they're not the same and I knew some people(like you) would want to turn this into a CD vs. Core battle. You probably didn't even read the entire description before you replied.

"FYI, I only made this video to poke some fun at the people who call CD's Lara a 'bimbo'"

And the reason I have a link to it in my sig, is so I can get more views, otherwise this would just be another dead video on youtube. The "something every AoD fan should see" is just to get people to click it. And once again, lighten up...

sdp93
24-06-07, 18:46
That was weird. But I think Lara liked Kurtis better than Pierre.

White Rabbit
24-06-07, 19:06
Lighten up, GOSH! :rolleyes: I made this video as a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously! And I specifically said "AoD Lara", not "Core Lara" because IMO, they're not the same and I knew some people(like you) would want to turn this into a CD vs. Core battle. You probably didn't even read the entire description before you replied.

"FYI, I only made this video to poke some fun at the people who call CD's Lara a 'bimbo'"

And the reason I have a link to it in my sig, is so I can get more views, otherwise this would just be another dead video on youtube. The "something every AoD fan should see" is just to get people to click it. And once again, lighten up...
So, to you, a joke cannot cause offence? A joke cannot cause resentment? Your defence is rickety at best; of course I read your whole post; of course I understand that you're joking; but my arguments still stand.

First of all, it's perfectly understandable that you want to put your video link in your signature. Still, tell me how you're not being patronizing towards AoD fans. It's right there in the wording: 'Something every AoD fan needs to see!' They happen to understand the AoD clip, and do not need to be told otherwise and have false pretenses about Lara being a 'bimbo' thrown at them. Can't you see the pent-up anger, the hurt pride, the feeling of violation that is so brilliantly displayed in that clip, and finally uncertainty, even fear, at the fact that feelings other than repulsion might be present? That's what the video is about.

Do you get it? Your making the AoD clip be something it isn't. I can see what you tried to do with it, but it's not funny!

And for your information, I had no intentions of creating a CD vs Core battle of any sort. You are again putting words in my mouth. Notice that I took special care not to praise Core or criticize CD in any way.

Finally, I'm not an 'uptight' person. I see you think I'm taking this too seriously. Why don't you take this not as a crititism not on you (the last thing I want to cause is a rift between me and fellow forum members), but on your joke? After all, 'Wit has truth in it, wise-cracking is merely calisthenics with words.'

gtkilla
24-06-07, 19:25
So, to you, a joke cannot cause offence? A joke cannot cause resentment? Your defence is rickety at best; of course I read your whole post; of course I understand that you're joking; but my arguments still stand.

First of all, it's perfectly understandable that you want to put your video link in your signature. Still, tell me how you're not being patronizing towards AoD fans. It's right there in the wording: 'Something every AoD fan needs to see!' They happen to understand the AoD clip, and do not need to be told otherwise and have false pretenses about Lara being a 'bimbo' thrown at them. Can't you see the pent-up anger, the hurt pride, the feeling of violation that is so brilliantly displayed in that clip, and finally uncertainty, even fear, at the fact that feelings other than repulsion might be present? That's what the video is about.

Do you get it? Your making the AoD clip be something it isn't. I can see what you tried to do with it, but it's not funny!

And for your information, I had no intentions of creating a CD vs Core battle of any sort. You are again putting words in my mouth. Notice that I took special care not to praise Core or criticize CD in any way.

Finally, I'm not an 'uptight' person. I see you think I'm taking this too seriously. Why don't you take this not as a crititism not on you (the last thing I want to cause is a rift between me and fellow forum members), but on your joke? After all, 'Wit has truth in it, wise-cracking is merely calisthenics with words.'

Well tbh, I really don't care about how AoD fans feel once they click the link. =/ I made the video for fun and a quick laugh, so sorry if you didn't find it funny.

White Rabbit
24-06-07, 21:07
Well tbh, I really don't care about how AoD fans feel once they click the link. =/
And you shouldn't! We wouldn't make any progress if we kept worrying what others thought or felt, but here's where another look at my Dorothy Parker quotation will prove useful. ;)

NightWish
25-06-07, 07:19
Is he?

He got Franch citezmenship in the legion. The interesting part is that about the time Kurtis is in the legion (around1991) people in real life REALLY got french citizmenships for serving 4-5 years in the legion

george_croft
25-06-07, 13:38
LMFAO :vlol: Great work :D