PDA

View Full Version : They really need to remake Tomb Raider 2 for the PS3/Xbox 360.

Pentrazemine
26-06-07, 21:25
Do you know how gorgeous that would look? Re-playing the fight with the dragon, except with better graphics. Diving in the deep depths of the sea in 40 fathoms, riding a snowmobile in Tibet. They should seriously re-make Tomb Raider 2 for the PS3/360, who else agrees?

_______
... it's just his grave has surrendered nothing, like we say, 'substantial'. - Fabio

Hyper_Crazy
26-06-07, 21:29
I'd love a remake, but Crystal Dynamics would probably simplify quite a lot of it, and I'd really rather see Crystal Dynamics make their own Tomb Raider games instead of remaking ones that Core Design have already developed.

Pentrazemine
26-06-07, 21:32
But Crystal Dynamics didn't do TR legend, did they?

______
Thought this was my big break. Guess change is good as rest.[Sighing]Huh, I need one. - Brother Chan Barkhang

Pentrazemine
26-06-07, 21:33
but Crystal Dynamics would probably simplify a lot of it

*coughs*Tomb Raider Anniversary *coughs*

______
And now again it is here -- Marco, infected with madness. He has violent mind, but not yet the power to satiate it. So we reach for our weapons once more. - Brother Chan Barkhang

Hyper_Crazy
26-06-07, 21:34
But Crystal Dynamics didn't do TR legend, did they?

They did develop Legend, and are working on the continuation as we speak.

*coughs*Tomb Raider Anniversary *coughs*

Exactly, quite a lot of areas were left out; loads of Greece, and most of the Lost Island (Atlantis).

By the way if you want a signature go to User CP, and click edit signature. (:

gtkilla
26-06-07, 21:37
I'd love a remake of TR2 on the 360/PS3, but sadly, I don't think that'll happen. I don't see how they can connect TR2's story to another game. Its story was pretty basic too and didn't have that much depth to it. A knife that can turn people into dragons..."WOW, we have GOT to connect this to one of our games!" - I don't think that's what's gonna be going through the heads of the people at CD. :p

And I agree with H_C, I'd like for CD to make their own TR games.

They did develop Legend, and are working on the continuation as we speak.

Exactly, quite a lot of areas were left out; loads of Greece, and most of the Lost Island (Atlantis).

By the way if you want a signature go to User CP, and click edit signature. (:

You can't really blame them. They had the same amount of time that Core had to make a sequel(TR2,3,4 etc. - 1 year) except they had a ton of more work.

silver_wolf
27-06-07, 07:57
TR2 remake after TRL2,then no more remakes.