PDA

View Full Version : Create your own story plot for Tomb Raider.

Pentrazemine
27-06-07, 03:54
Thread moved.

vespertea
27-06-07, 04:04
My plot integrates TR1/Anniversary with Legend. The game picks up where Legend left off:

Lara searches for a third dais to go to Avalon, but discovers that it's been destroyed (or already used).
She figures that the Atlantean Scion could produce another dais, if it's still intact.
She retraces her steps back to the sunken/destroyed Atlantis, discovers an underground cave that (luckily) leads her to the remains of the Scion.
She uses the Scion to produce an Avalonian Dais.
She arrives in Avalon
Lara stumbles across Tihocan, who was originally missing from his tomb back in Greece (and is also immortal)
Tihocan, enraged that Lara stole the Scion to use for herself, attacks Lara, takes back the Scion, and imprisons her in a massive castle/temple in Avalon.
Lara escapes from the prison and finds her mother.
They suddenly run into Tihocan again, so Lara has to fight him.
You damage him enough to stop his attacks, so Lara steals the Scion from him and makes a break for her escape.
She uses the Scion to produce a Dais leading back to the real world.
Lara and her mother return to the world safely.

Why Tihocan would be in Avalon and not Qualopec wouldn't, I don't know. But, whatever! I just wish the TR series would start reusing characters aside from Larson/Pierre/Winston.

Amanda could also be thrown in there, too. Perhaps Lara allows Amanda to join her in her journey to Avalon, or creates a fourth Dais for Amanda. In Avalon, Amanda could side with Tihocan and help him fight Lara, but eventually have a change of heart and help Lara and Amelia return to the real world (and Amanda stays behind in Avalon).

Pentrazemine
27-06-07, 04:22
My plot integrates TR1/Anniversary with Legend. The game picks up where Legend left off:

Lara searches for a third dais to go to Avalon, but discovers that it's been destroyed (or already used).
She figures that the Atlantean Scion could produce another dais, if it's still intact.
She retraces her steps back to the sunken/destroyed Atlantis, discovers an underground cave that (luckily) leads her to the remains of the Scion.
She uses the Scion to produce an Avalonian Dais.
She arrives in Avalon
Insert something about King Arthur here.
Lara stumbles across Tihocan, who was originally missing from his tomb back in Greece (and is also immortal)
Tihocan, enraged that Lara stole the Scion to use for herself, attacks Lara, takes back the Scion, and imprisons her in a massive castle/temple in Avalon.
Lara escapes from the prison and finds her mother.
Insert more King Arthur junk here.
They suddenly run into Tihocan again, so Lara has to fight him.
You damage him enough to stop his attacks, so Lara steals the Scion from him and makes a break for her escape.
Even more King Arthur junk.
She uses the Scion to produce a Dais leading back to the real world.
Lara and her mother return to the world safely.

Why Tihocan would be in Avalon and not Qualopec wouldn't, I don't know. But, whatever! I just wish the TR series would start reusing characters aside from Larson/Pierre/Winston.

Amanda could also be thrown in there, too. Perhaps Lara allows Amanda to join her in her journey to Avalon, or creates a fourth Dais for Amanda. In Avalon, Amanda could side with Tihocan and help him fight Lara, but eventually have a change of heart and help Lara and Amelia return to the real world (and Amanda stays behind in Avalon).

Sounds really nice.

DREWY
27-06-07, 04:33
Probably better suited to the Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings forum so........