View Full Version : TR1 Running too fast?
I just installed TR1 and I'm in the caves :D But the game is running prettyfast. Lara's normal run is like her sprint in TR3. It's running too fast does anyone know how to fix this? I used VDM Sound alond with TRAvanced Installer and DGvoodoo.
If anyone knows how to fix this it would be really appreaciated.
1. Run C:\TOMBRAID\DgVoodooSetup.exe, choose DOS platform and on the Glide tab uncheck Timer boost option. Press OK.
2. There is a tomb.vlp file in your C:\TOMBRAID folder and on your Desktop, open both in Notepad and add to the [winnt.scheduling] section the following string: idlePrio=64. Save the files.
3. Run TR1 via shortcut on the Desktop.
I don't see timer boost anywhere.
1. Run C:\TOMBRAID\DgVoodooSetup.exe, choose DOS platform and on the Glide tab uncheck Timer boosting option in Miscellaneous section. Press OK.
All I see in C:\TOMBRAID\DgVoodooSetup.exe, DOS platform, Glide tab, in Miscellaneous section. Are these
J = Check - = Unchecked
J Force Triple Buffering
J Fix TR1's Shadow-problem
- Clipping by Direct 3d
- Enable Glide-gammaramp
- Enable Using Hardware Vertexe Buffers.
What version of DgVoodoo are you using? If 1.31 then upgrade to 1.40+ but not to 1.50, it has glitches still HERE (http://dege.freeweb.hu/)
Have you REALLY checked DOS platform? Timer boosting option is greyed for Windows platform so check DOS!
Post please a screenshot of your DgVoodooSetup > DOS > Glide tab.
I'm using 1.31 That's probably the problem. Thanks a lot for your patience.
Edit: Also when I'm done with TR1 how would I go about uninstalling the game. I noticed last time I couldn't figure it out so I just deleted all of the related files. Any ideas?
Just delete C:\TOMBRAID folder completely.
vBulletin® v3.8.8, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.