PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Forums Dynamic Design presents...

Bowie
28-06-07, 16:56
Alright, nobody may like this idea, but I was thinking we fans could design our own Tomb Raider game. :D

What we would do is start a thread for each element of the creative process of the fictitious game, and in that thread, we all contribute our own ideas.

(NB: This thread is for discussion on firstly whether you think this idea would work, and secondly for ideas on how it should be run. I couldn't decide whether to put this in Future TR Games or Fan Artwork, because this would HEAVILY link to everyone's discussions with regard to the Legend sequel. My hope would be to come up with a fan template for the next game for Crystal Dynamics to use as inspiration, showing them what we think is the "ultimate" game -- basically an extension somewhat of the stickied "Official Tomb Raider 8 Suggestion Thread For Attention Of Crystal Dynamics." If this thread needs to be moved, that's fine.)

My suggestion is that once ideas have been posted, somehow we come to select the best four or five and run a poll thread where we can all vote for our favourite idea from the four or five, and show support for it in that thread.

The winning idea (after a day or so?) is automatically chosen and gets added to an "extended blurb" for the game, which could fall below:

LARA CROFT TOMB RAIDER: [UNTITLED]

[add details]

Some elements up for voting would be, for instance:

1) The name of our Design team (Tomb Raider Forums Dynamic Design can be changed haha :p)
2) The general storyline (whether it's a Legend sequel or something completely different)
3) A detailed storyline with locations
4) Level names
5) Artwork: Logo, poster etc...
6) Moves: Wall-run, adrenaline dodge, new moves etc...

What do you think?

MUN33B
28-06-07, 16:58
^ It's a nice idea but wouildnt it been suited in the Fan Work area?

Gregori
28-06-07, 17:05
I think you should Just shorten the name to Dynamic Design!

Mona Sax
28-06-07, 17:10
Moving to Fan Art section...

errevet
28-06-07, 20:41
1) The name of our Design team (Tomb Raider Forums Dynamic Design can be changed haha )
2) The general storyline (whether it's a Legend sequel or something completely different)
3) A detailed storyline with locations
4) Level names
5) Artwork: Logo, poster etc...
6) Moves: Wall-run, adrenaline dodge, new moves etc...

1)To(mb)ra(ider)fo(rum)dy(namics) ----> Torafody Design
2)A story with character from this forums, she Tries to imitate lara and goes on adventures. Bud Lara gets in trobbel when the imitator (with pseudoname --> forumusername) stoles something from the English museum. Lara has to find it back, and prove her frankness.
3)locations: England, London Land of the Imitator and her hidout
4)A few survival levels, Escaping from the police levels, museum levels, hidouts,...
5)something with the Imitator of Lara, namesuggestion: 'Tomb Raider, the imitation
6)rolling on the ground to the side

PyramidRaider
29-06-07, 18:42
Sounds cool.

Bowie
30-06-07, 16:10
Nobody else interested in this idea? A democratically invented Tomb Raider game?