PDA

View Full Version : Lara Alive On Mobiles?

Laras Lil Bro
29-06-07, 18:12
hey. i kinda need the help of sum1 hus good with takin things of web pages and maybe with photoshop.
if u go on www.laracroftonline.com on the main page to the right is the moving lara with the scion behind her. i wanted to no if sum1 could sumhow save that image and resize it to 320x240 pixels so i can use it as a mobile background. im sure loads of ppl wud love this on their fones. the only way i no how to save a pic is right click and save as but i cant do it with that one.

HELP!!!!!

tranniversary119
29-06-07, 18:20
Isn't this the wrong section Fan Art would have been a better section to post it in.

Laras Lil Bro
29-06-07, 18:27
how can i move it?

irjudd
29-06-07, 21:52
...sum1...hus...wanted to no if sum1...sumhow ...ppl wud...fones...

...Sorry, got a bit distracted by something in your thread that prevented me from getting the point. :hea:

Laras Lil Bro
29-06-07, 22:50
hey. i need the help of some one who is good with taking flash images of web pages and maybe good with photoshop too.
If you go on www.laracroftonline.com on the main page to the right is the moving lara with the scion behind her. I wanted to know if some one could some how save that image and resize it to 320x240 pixels so i can use it as a mobile background. Im sure alot of people would love this on their phones. The only way i know how to save a picture is to right click and save as but i cant do it with that one i thought i would ask on here.

HELP!!!!!

Is that better for you irjudd? Same post just took longer. Its called short hand.

jamieoliver22
29-06-07, 23:50
Is that better for you irjudd? Same post just took longer. Its called short hand.

It's not really short hand, its just annoying and lazy. I am sure it won't kill you to press a few extra keys on your keyboard.. And if you didn't get that, here goes...

Itz nt rly shrt hnd itz jst anyng n lzy im sre it wnt kll u 2 prss a fw extra kyz on ur kybrd :p

Laras Lil Bro
01-07-07, 00:38
whatever. anyway. can any one do the picture? like i said. i think alot of people will like it

Laras Lil Bro
05-07-07, 00:19
has this post been moved to fan art yet?