PDA

View Full Version : An Excert Of My Upcomming Legend Spoof Fan Fiction!

RockSteady101
30-06-07, 01:40
Criticism PUH-Lease! :wve:

As A Purple light overcame the soft Sapphire-Night sky in the Nepalese Mountains, something of A striking Orange colour flew across the dark, With the words EASY-JET on it’s side for the Eagle-Eyed, it was a Charter Flight Airplane. Inside a Mother & Daughter sat com-for-table’y, Looking over the Daughters Sketch book. “ Just because no ones’ ever liked one, Doesn’t mean they’re not real. “ Lara Croft stated matter-of-factly to her Mother. “ Perhaps they don’t wish to be liked, I’ve heard they’re total *****es! “ The Girls’ Mother, Amelia, Said as she smiled at the drawing of two Blondes In Front of her. “ The Hiltons only look *****y, they probably don’t like being So Hot all the time. “ Young Lara suggested- “ I don’t like them anyway… ”. “ You don’t ever have to be a stuck up Blonde ***** my Lara, If you don’t want to be. “ Amelia smiled, Placing a soft Kiss on her Daughters forehead. Suddenly, Lara spotted something Across from herself. “ Look at that! “ Lara said, Causing her Mother to give her A strange look. “ That’s A Window, Lara. “ She Said, Lightly shifting away from her Daughter. “ No! Outside of it Mumsy! “ Lara stated, And both looked in horror that the left Phalange was Malfunctioning and had caught Fire!

As Amelia gasped at the sight of the whole Phalange detaching itself from the Plane, She Went into to Post-Natal Shock with symptoms of Forum Disorder overcoming her. “OMFGZ!!!111!! :O :O :O." Amelia Screeched as she stood and clicked on Lara’s Seatbelt in A Single chair As She Ran to The Captains Wing. “Srsly?!!1// WTFH iz goin oN Hnry?//? “ Amelia Shouted to Henry, The Captain of the EASY-JET flight, Only to see he was Under Influence, with empty Budweiser and Calpol Bottles scattered all over the CENSORED-Pit.

Sara Croft
30-06-07, 01:47
As Amelia gasped at the sight of the whole Phalange detaching itself from the Plane, She Went into to Post-Natal Shock with symptoms of Forum Disorder overcoming her. “OMFGZ!!!111!! :O :O :O." Amelia Screeched as she stood and clicked on Lara’s Seatbelt in A Single chair As She Ran to The Captains Wing. “Srsly?!!1// WTFH iz goin oN Hnry?//? “ Amelia Shouted to Henry, The Captain of the EASY-JET flight, Only to see he was Under Influence, with empty Budweiser and Calpol Bottles scattered all over the CENSORED-Pit.
This was the best part! :vlol:
I loved every second of it though, rofl! :vlol:

RockSteady101
30-06-07, 01:49
This was the best part! :vlol:
I loved every second of it though, rofl! :vlol:

Thanks Sara Croft :wve:

:vlol: It Just Came To Me :D

Poseidons_Doom
30-06-07, 01:50
Haha that is fantastic

the bit with the Hiltons is genious

:tmb:

RockSteady101
30-06-07, 01:53
Haha that is fantastic

the bit with the Hiltons is genious

:tmb:

Thanks Poseidons_Doom

That Came To Me When I Thought Of So Cold...And Then It Hit Me ;)

RockSteady101
30-06-07, 11:04
I'll Be Adding A Bit More To My Short Excert Today :D

george_croft
30-06-07, 11:57
Looking over the Daughters Sketch book. “ Just because no ones’ ever liked one, Doesn’t mean they’re not real. “ Lara Croft stated matter-of-factly to her Mother. “ Perhaps they don’t wish to be liked, I’ve heard they’re total *****es! “ The Girls’ Mother, Amelia, Said as she smiled at the drawing of two Blondes In Front of her.

LMAO, I love that part:vlol: Great work:tmb:

kryptonite23
30-06-07, 12:22
Great!!!:tmb:

RockSteady101
30-06-07, 17:46
LMAO, I love that part:vlol: Great work:tmb:

Great!!!:tmb:

Thank You George_Croft :D

Thanks To You To Kryptonite23 :hug:

[EDIT] Update To My Excert Coming At 19:15 (7:15pm)