PDA

View Full Version : My new website

Marija_Croft
05-07-07, 17:25
I have finally finished the website I've been making so long.:yah:Well,its name is Lady Croft,and here's a link.

LADY CROFT (http://ladycroft.co.nr)

just croft
05-07-07, 17:28
well I know that this forums have a rule that you can't publicy your sites but sence you do publicy tombraiderchronicles.com in your site I don't think that it might be a problem. :wve:

BTW it looks nice

larson n natla
05-07-07, 17:30
its great well done you, btw the lady croft furms link isnt working ;)

Titanium
05-07-07, 17:31
well I know that this forums have a rule that you can't publicy your sites but sence you do publicy tombraiderchronicles.com in your site I don't think that it might be a problem. :wve:

BTW it looks nice

The rule is that people with less then 100 qualitive posts, cannot post their website. So shes fine to post the site since she has 362 posts. :)

Marija_Croft
05-07-07, 17:32
its great well done you, btw the lady croft furms link isnt working ;)

It works fine for me,and thanks.:D

sdp93
05-07-07, 17:35
Wow. I was going to make a website once, but then I realized that I'd have to update it and stuff. But your's is great.

Just one comment. I thought it was "periapt shards" not "periart shards". I might not be right, though.

Edit: It's periapt.

maximum_123
05-07-07, 20:34
That is very nice, well put together and well thought out. Must've taken a very long time. I'm also currently building a website, and I can truthfully say yours is far better. Every detail of every character, location and even Angelina Jolie. A very big thumbs up to you Marija :tmb: I wish you and your site well for the future, 10/10. :wve:

Marija_Croft
05-07-07, 20:37
Thanks everyone:hug:,and maximum_123 if you need any help with your website,just PM me.;)

maximum_123
05-07-07, 20:41
Thanks everyone:hug:,and maximum_123 if you need any help with your website,just PM me.;)

Thanks Marija,

--Max

vespertea
05-07-07, 20:42
Wow, looks great! I made a website once, but it was a total piece of trash compared to this. Looks like you put a lot of hard work into this. Great job. :tmb: