PDA

View Full Version : jordan aka Katie Price Drawing

lita212
07-07-07, 16:02
here is a drawing i did of Jordan aka Katie Price, it still needs work done on the hands such as shading and the detail etc and a few things need changing to make it perfect lol
p.s. if the image is too bright on some monitors then say and i will make it darker for you.
also more pice will be coming later of other drawings ive done. there are a few of angelina jolie, lita aka amy dumas. and i also have another jordan picture which is now a life size cutout and also have a jodie marsh drawing.
http://www.geocities.com/lita_moonsault212/JordanakaKATIEPRICE.jpg

i will be making a thread in the next few days containg all my drawings etc which i have done for exams, exhibitions etc

Alex Fly
07-07-07, 16:07
Awesome ! :tmb:

J Miller
07-07-07, 16:12
Thats excellent! I look forward to seeing your other drawings :)

pEhouse
07-07-07, 19:40
Don't kill me if I'm givin u some contructive criticism.. I think her head is too big.. or the rest of her body too small, which ever u prefer ;) And her left eye is bigger than her right eye and her eyes are not symmetric.
I like how much detail u put in her hair tho, it looks really good, I also like her lips. :)

lita212
07-07-07, 23:13
Don't kill me if I'm givin u some contructive criticism.. I think her head is too big.. or the rest of her body too small, which ever u prefer ;) And her left eye is bigger than her right eye and her eyes are not symmetric.
I like how much detail u put in her hair tho, it looks really good, I also like her lips. :)

thanks but if u had actually have read the post you would have seen that i wrote that there were a few things i needed to change.
i do take into what you said though but i already new her eye was bigger and that i needed to make her arm lower as the line is too high, i just wanted to share with everyone the drawing so far :-)

Nemo_91
07-07-07, 23:16
Very nice! :tmb:

Nitro Typhoon
07-07-07, 23:32
Beautiful! (lol her too) I especially like the hair and eyes, they're so detailed.

The only error I can spot is the right eye. Fix that a bit and it'll be perfect! :D

How do you learn to draw so good?

lita212
07-07-07, 23:43
Beautiful! (lol her too) I especially like the hair and eyes, they're so detailed.

The only error I can spot is the right eye. Fix that a bit and it'll be perfect! :D

How do you learn to draw so good?

hehe yeh i know for some reason ive drawn it bigger aint i and same with the line on the arm its too high lol
erm well ive been drawin since i was little and just picked up from there really its just practice. i never used to be able to draw like that i used to draw people all outta proportion such as having lonnnnggg legs lol and tiny waists. but now ive gotten older ive learnt from that. plus ive learnt alot of techniques since doing art in school and getting an A* for my course and exam and have learnt alot from college too. its hard though coz for a while i was doing alot of pin up art such as drawings like jessica rabbit etc cause for my exhibition i did this giant plane with the pin up painted girls on the side, so after doing months of cartoony jessica rabbit drawing im trying to get back to doing drawings like this.
this jordan one was done a while ago but im finishing it off. same with a jodie marsh drawing that ive done.

thanks for all the advice and comments :-)

Nitro Typhoon
07-07-07, 23:56
lol well you do very good drawings :tmb:

I've started Art this year in school, and my final grade was a C. its quite good for me, because i used to be terrible at art I always even forgot the people's hair all the time until i was like 10 lol..

Probably the biggest problem for me is the hair.. it always comes out fake looking, no matter how hard i try :hea:

vespertea
08-07-07, 04:20
Very beautiful! The hair is entrancing. That's some of the best drawn hair I've seen.

You already know what needs to be fixed and stuff, so I won't say anything. :p

Looking forward to your other stuff.

kryptonite23
08-07-07, 06:53
Wonderful!!:tmb:

scion05
08-07-07, 08:32
Great :D

My only complaint is to make her right eye lower down the head lol :p

pEhouse
08-07-07, 12:06
thanks but if u had actually have read the post you would have seen that i wrote that there were a few things i needed to change.
i do take into what you said though but i already new her eye was bigger and that i needed to make her arm lower as the line is too high, i just wanted to share with everyone the drawing so far :-)

Oh I read your post, but you didn't exactly write what you wanted to fix so I just thought I'm tellin you what I think needs to be fixed. I didn't mean to offend you, I still think it's a good drawing and I thought maybe some constructive criticism would be better for an artist than just everybody saying how awesome your work is and that's it.

lita212
08-07-07, 12:47
Oh I read your post, but you didn't exactly write what you wanted to fix so I just thought I'm tellin you what I think needs to be fixed. I didn't mean to offend you, I still think it's a good drawing and I thought maybe some constructive criticism would be better for an artist than just everybody saying how awesome your work is and that's it.

no dont worry bout it. you wasnt being offensive :-) thank you for your comments and advice though and thank you to everyone else :-) i appreciate it

Legends
08-07-07, 12:51
Beautiful!

rejectedpunk9
08-07-07, 15:53
wow!!:yik:
you have an amazing talent!:D
i love katie price, everyone thinks shes really fake but shes the most real person ever :)

lita212
08-07-07, 18:25
wow!!:yik:
you have an amazing talent!:D
i love katie price, everyone thinks shes really fake but shes the most real person ever :)

hehe i know i love her shes ace n so funny.

nicola1986
09-07-07, 20:12
That's really good, looks just like her :)