PDA

View Full Version : I Can't take it anymore!!!

peeves
08-07-07, 01:15
This is so ****ing annoying me with the Tihocan time trial!:( I'm crying real sad now.:hea: I make so many mistakes that i always fail the time trial Any help would be appreciated though i watched silver ragouts videos on youtube and i still can't do it coz i just make too many mistakes. I need a shortcut really bad on this level its killing me. Any help would be appreciated.:(

darknight
08-07-07, 01:49
Don't make so many mistakes??

tranniversary119
08-07-07, 02:02
Use a save game! thats all i can tell you.

TRAIDER523
08-07-07, 02:18

::coughcoughCHEATERcoughcough::.... :ohn::smk::eek: Don't spoil the fun of it. And just calm down with the time trial.. Don't think that your on a time limit. Just map out the level the best way and take it from there.. Good luck.

Tihocan9
08-07-07, 02:25
You only need to use one crate and when you put it on the pressure plate put it on half way not all the way so it can still be taken off that saves a little time and make sure you can do the Centaurs quick, and dont till the rats at the beginning, memorize when to and how much to raise/lower the water so you dont waste your time changing it. I found that the Youtube video of Silvers TT is to difficuit to do without loads of practice and memorization of the shortcuts and I just used the shortcuts and stuff in this post and I got it. Good Luck and keep at it.

larson n natla
08-07-07, 09:28
right first of all play the level once in EASY mode and go through it and remeber what you did and what route you took now play it in TIME TRIAL mode and do the exact same and pretend the clocks not there, i did this technique in the collisiuem and when i finished i had 4 mins and 8 seconds left on the clock, so i know it works ;)

peeves
08-07-07, 13:21
Nevermind i did it already i used a shortcut.:D:jmp:

sarakroft
08-07-07, 17:35

Which one, if you don't mind... :D ?

Vickkyyy
08-07-07, 18:39
Don't make so many mistakes??

:vlol:

yeah, do that .

M1K3Y-7
08-07-07, 18:43

CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for u, u CHEATER!!!

No offence even though yr a CHEATER!!!!:D

Yoshi_Master
09-07-07, 00:07
CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for u, u CHEATER!!!

No offence even though yr a CHEATER!!!!:D

Are shortcuts considered cheating?:confused:

xRikux89
09-07-07, 00:11
Are shortcuts considered cheating?:confused:

No, it's considered creativeness ;) xD

biohazard1379
09-07-07, 00:52
I guess it depends if the shortcut is a game exploit. Then it would be cheating.