PDA

View Full Version : More adventures in the world of moo

larson n natla
08-07-07, 11:04
Natla and Winston

IN THE WORLD OF MOOOOOOO!

Lara clambered down the stairs after a night of heavy drinking, she swayed and passed out on the dinning table……

“Winston is that youuuuuuu. Come in here a minute please”

“yesssss miss croft would you like tea, coffee ?”

“ummmmmm (puts finger to lip) yeahhhhhhhhhh I would actually”

“certainly miss croft”

little does Lara know what winston is plotting ……

He enters the kitchen and gabs a bottle of wine he fills half the cup full of it and the other half with black coffee. “soon she’ll be so drunk that she wont be able to resist against the new
MS MOO MOO”

“Miss croft here are your refreshments” Winston said with a smile

“you know whatt your great you are “ she gulps the drink down …..

With-in half and hour Lara was asleep and winston took her to the queen of the seventh age, the queen of MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (can you see were im going with this)

“Welcome Winston I am the almighty Atlantis moo male server of our queen come this way” at this moment Lara awoke

“oh ello who are you, your all white with patches on yah”

They enter the chamber of the all mighty one ……….

Miss moo moo stands atop a giant podium leering down at Lara.

Lara: You alright there

Natla cow: Quite fool

Lara: EEEEEEEEEE you better had not be talking about me

Natla cow: to the dungeons with her

Lara: yah what (she regains mild paris hilton sence) oh I cant stay in the slammer again I had to go there for 23 days and that’s about the only sentence ive ever finished.

Natla cow: Lara you stole alistair from me for this you will suffer.

Lara is dragged off to the slammer
After hours of battling she finally managed to escape the prison but it takes to much explanation to describe that I think I’ll leave it

Natla cow and Winston are in croft manor enjoying a game of croquet in the yard or so I would seem …..

Lara enters the house and goes to the kitchen for some drinks only to find Natla cow and Winston in the freezer kissing (shock horror)

Natla and Winston sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G (Winston comes in on the tune) please don’t close the fridge door on me, I’ll dump her, she’ll dump me (Lara chimes in) and you’ll ever be evil again ? (back to Winston) I’ll see.

Lara grabs some wine and throws it at Natla cow, but Natla cow retaliates with MILK and a battle cry of MOOOOOOOO !

The entire race of Atlantis comes to Natla cows aid but they are no match for drunken Lara, she now has the power that her father has given her running through her vein’s with an almighty shake of the house, Lara drowned the whole of the Atlantis race in puke

The end :P

scion05
08-07-07, 11:37
eww o.O

do you have a calcium defficiency or something o.O :p O.o

Sara Croft
08-07-07, 11:43
:vlol:

Alex Fly
08-07-07, 11:45

bloodstormaoa
08-07-07, 11:46

Great. Thanks buddy:hug:

MrBear
08-07-07, 12:48
Wouw, that was... different :p

Legends
08-07-07, 12:50
LOL!

robwolf666
08-07-07, 13:14
You silly moo! :D

larson n natla
08-07-07, 15:21
heh glad you all like it :D

Angel_14
08-07-07, 15:22
Very random :D

Marija_Croft
08-07-07, 19:13
LoL!

ashnar
08-07-07, 19:30
:vlol: ouch, ouch.that hurts.that hurts(the tomb raider fan in me)LOL, I can never match your braveness. I could never splatter Lara's image like that(sure, I can make her suffer horribly in my fanfics, but in a heroic kind of way)
I respect the dear girl too much to even think of putting her in a hilarious situation(LOL, I really need to pay a visit to a shrink. I actually respect video game characters. So weird:whi:) Anyway, very uniquely put. Nothing else to say now other than this:vlol:

larson n natla
09-07-07, 06:37
:vlol: ouch, ouch.that hurts.that hurts(the tomb raider fan in me)LOL, I can never match your braveness. I could never splatter Lara's image like that(sure, I can make her suffer horribly in my fanfics, but in a heroic kind of way)
I respect the dear girl too much to even think of putting her in a hilarious situation(LOL, I really need to pay a visit to a shrink. I actually respect video game characters. So weird:whi:) Anyway, very uniquely put. Nothing else to say now other than this:vlol:

it was a joke really lol it was to cheer a freind of mine up ;)

badboy70
09-07-07, 08:12
Lol ! :D