PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider anniversary cutscenes

rejectedpunk9
08-07-07, 15:58
ive just tried to download a couple of tomb raider anniversary cut scenes from TRC and they download fine, but when i open the file on windows media player, it says there is an error with the codex or something.. and only audio plays, and i cant view the videos.

should i upgrade my windows media player or do i have a virus?

larson n natla
08-07-07, 16:18
yeah i ahve the same problem you dont do either they dont work just download em here www.croftgeneration.com ;)

Sara Croft
08-07-07, 16:26
I had the same. I would advice you to reinstall the PC and try again. Thats what I did.
However I also wrote about it too TLR, because I thought it was something wrong with the file, so it could be that too. :)

larson n natla
08-07-07, 16:31
I had the same. I would advice you to reinstall the PC and try again. Thats what I did.
However I also wrote about it too TLR, because I thought it was something wrong with the file, so it could be that too. :)

no no no no its nothing to do with your comp HONEST its just the type of file is AVI download them from my link and its the usual wmv file ;)

Chocolate
08-07-07, 17:24
Yeah, it's most likely the codecs used. Nothing to do with your PC.

orez
08-07-07, 18:00
Like Chocolate mentioned, it appears to be a codec issue. It looks like the movie clips were encoded with XviD.

One solution (XviD codec v1.1.2 for Windows): http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/ :)

rejectedpunk9
08-07-07, 18:04
thanks guys ill try them all :D

biohazard1379
08-07-07, 18:43
You don't have the right video codecs, omg don't reinstall your PC rofl