PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 8 Teaser...help needed.

gtkilla
13-07-07, 02:17
Hey, everyone. :) I just decided that I want to make a TR8 teaser. I opened up Vegas and I have my song ready, but I need some help from you guys first. The teaser is mainly going to be a recap of the events from TR:A, TR:L and I wanna include some footage of the sleeper so I might include AoD too. So anyway, I haven't played Legend in a while so I don't remember all of the cutscenes. Can anyone remind me of the cutscenes that are significant to the story? I need to know which ones to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) I'll even credit you at the end of it.

sdp93
13-07-07, 02:26
Here's a list of all of them.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/theatre/tr_fmv/legend_fmv_01.html

Edit: Wait, you just want to know which to download.

-Amanda Falls Behind
-Nepal pt 1
-Nepal pt 2
-Excalibur Reforged
-prize obtained
-recovery and exit
-Two Shards
-The Stone Dais
-The Queen's Story
-Demon of the Past
-Two Shards
-The Queen's Sword
-Amanda's Pet
That might be too many, but it's all I can think of.

2kool4u
13-07-07, 02:28
Plane Crash
When Laras mom gets sucked into Avalon
Amanda falls behind
Where is my mother cutscene

gtkilla
13-07-07, 17:20
Thanks for your help, guys! :tmb: I'm gonna download them now.

gtkilla
17-07-07, 04:27
Quick question: Was the triangle map thing from AoD ever inside the game, like in a cutscene?

Yuna´s Wish
17-07-07, 04:32
Quick question: Was the triangle map thing from AoD ever inside the game, like in a cutscene?

I think it was in the main menu and in the credits...and maybe in the special video about the game.

gtkilla
17-07-07, 04:37
I think it was in the main menu and in the credits...and maybe in the special video about the game.

I know about those, but I can't use them because they're not proper cutscenes or gameplay videos. Oh well, I'll just use a picture of it. =/