PDA

View Full Version : All of You. Don't Turn Your Back On Us *Sensitive Pics**

Tthe Spirit
13-07-07, 14:17
Before you continue, in here are really horrifying and sensitive pics...

Every1 seems to be in terrible mood to remeber last year's eerie days...
Despite of the internal conflicts in the Country (Lebanon... may God save you one day...)

Imagine that you spend a beautiful evening and just the second day you wake up and you hear on the news that you are under attack...
extremly horrible one...
you suddenly start to hear the roaring and screaming of terrible bombs and then you begin to cry and fall down to your knees just to see people blasting into pieces in front of your eyes...

you shout and cry for help...

developped countries and UN say that they will see what they can do, yet they just leave us behind...

yes Israel has been given the right to defend it self...
how?
by killing any living being it sees ahead...

Yes Israel has always been a God that makes no mistakes and any other country is denied in front of it...

Israel does good while the rest are the mean villains...

Yes Israel forges truth and convinces others by their merisive tricks keeping many others as victims...

Yes so many poeple around the world are under the curse of this Horrible Society (Jews ofcourse are a lot much better... Israels are not Jewish at all... if so, at least they would have followed the scripts of their sacred book
and the Jewish book suggests none of what they do at all...)
i donno why still western comunity credits them...

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/060715_lebanongas_hmed_7a_rp600x350.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061113_M_071406_lebanon15.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061113_M_071406_lebanon10.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0713061425_M_071307_gaza4.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061037_M_071406_lebanon.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061037_M_071406_lebanon2.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061057_M_071406_lebanon11.jpg

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/0714061037_M_071406_lebanon8.jpg

Hope one day this world becomes a better place...

But I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!!

star girl
13-07-07, 14:25
Before you continue, in here are really horrifying and sensitive pics...

Every1 seems to be in terrible mood to remeber last year's eerie days...
Despite of the internal conflicts in the Country (Lebanon... may God save you one day...)

Imagine that you spend a beautiful evening and just the second day you wake up and you hear on the news that you are under attack...
extremly horrible one...
you suddenly start to hear the roaring and screaming of terrible bombs and then you begin to cry and fall down to your knees just to see people blasting into pieces in front of your eyes...

you shout and cry for help...

developped countries and UN say that they will see what they can do, yet they just leave us behind...

yes Israel has been given the right to defend it self...
how?
by killing any living being it sees ahead...

Yes Israel has always been a God that makes no mistakes and any other country is denied in front of it...

Yes Israel forges truth and convinces others by their merisive tricks keeping many others as victims...

Yes so many poeple around the world are under the curse of this Horrible Society (Jews ofcourse are a lot much better... Israels are not Jewish at all... if so, at least they would have followed the scripts of their sacred book
and the Jewish book suggests none of what they do at all...)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-Lebanon-war-2006/p01-02-22714.jpg

-

-

Hope one day this world becomes a better place...

But I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!!

Dear Spirit, all our prayers have been with you people and always will be with you. Those pictures are truly heart-breaking, but you have my moral and emotional support :hug: Believe in God, only He can help us :(

Dakaruch
13-07-07, 14:54
well those images are really chocking :(
i remember when that war started, and i always thougth that perhaps the israel goverment had some kind of interests in lebanon! :p
i hope that you may have peace in there... although i don't believe in god or other entity of the same tipe, i hope that the god in which you believe can help you!!! :wve:

remote91
13-07-07, 15:30
Man thats gross, I hope all this war business ends sooner rather than later.

Real Life Raider
13-07-07, 15:56
When I see pictures like this I think of he U2 song Bloody Sunday....

I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away.
How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long, how long?

Legend of Lara
13-07-07, 16:29
^^
Same here. No further comment.

a_pok
13-07-07, 17:04
you know, most psickics(people who predict the futur and what they said came true) say that Lebanon is a dark tunnel ending with a bright wight light that will be the envie of the entire world!
today, any person can see that Lebanon is in the dark tunnle for the past 31 years(from the start of the civil war till today) still waiting for the bright light to show up.
but you know, i think that this bright light we were promissed, is going to be heaven!!

ashnar
13-07-07, 17:14
Spirit, ever since these horrible things started, I have been praying and sheding tears for the people who suffer. You and all those like you have my support and I will never cease praying that one day these horrific wars would end. Like start girl said, keep your faith in God. Things will never look the same, but you will have something bright to look upon. Your faith and hopes of a better future. I'm with you:o

Geck-o-Lizard
13-07-07, 19:38
All war is horrible, and I very much support the use of images to show everyone how war is more than just soldiers in smart uniforms on a nicely marked battlefield - but please keep the images PG-13 (that means, no corpses and gore) if you want to post them here.

Lenochka
13-07-07, 20:34
Ugh, events like the one depicted in these photos are what makes me ashamed to be part of the human race. **** war... I don't support war in any shape or form, All it does is hurt... Sure good comes out to the one victorious in the end but isn't there a way everyone can come out on good terms without violence...

george_croft
13-07-07, 20:55
Urg....*shudders*...War is a horrible, just horrible. You and your country will be in our prayers :hug:

danitiwa
13-07-07, 21:12
*shakes head* Horrible. :( I know what it must be like, I had a uncle in Belgrade during the Bombing.

Little-Lara
14-07-07, 05:04
I'm so sorry for all the countries in the Middle East. There have been issues there since the beginning of time (more or less.) Stay safe. :hug: War stories are always chilling and scary. My parents tell me war stories too from a time when the other countries just sat back and watched, and another country supplied weapons which made it even worse...... U definitely need a miracle.

Fish.
14-07-07, 07:10
This is really deep! This really makes you think, huh.

You and your country are in my prayers. God bless you. :hug:

Dark Lugia 2
14-07-07, 07:40
I did'nt watch the pictures, that would make me think about it all day :(
Thats so sad :( war is awfull.. i'll pray for your country :hug:

MrBear
14-07-07, 09:54
First of all, you have my sympathy, like all the others I've seen posting here...

I live in Denmark, a nation whose foreign politics seem to be greatly influenced by George Bush's and although we often hear about the war 'down there' in the media, they never really provide much information... it's just like "there's been a car bomb in Israel" or "Israeli tanks have attacked .." and so on, like there's nothing we can do in our cozy homes... it's horrible how politicians ignore what's going on in our world, personally I think it's because it's such a sensitive subject: they could easily run into trouble if someone thought they were 'taking sides' (and someone will always accuse someone else here, if they get the chance to hurt the opposition in the media, which is among the best ways to steal voters (God forbid it should be about politics))...

anyway, rest assured that some people here are NOT taking sides and blindly support Israel or even thinks they have the right to manslaughter... also, I can only guess what the western world may seem in your eyes, but again: know that not every European up here ignores you or what Israel does...

even though reading your words have saddened my day, I am grateful you wrote it... take care down there.. and always remain hopeful..