PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious fat kid

remote91
13-07-07, 15:33
I alreayd posted one thread today but this video is too damn funny to keep to myself. Her laugh is priceless.

Angelx14
13-07-07, 15:34
I can't hear anything, cause I'm not at home, but I don't find videos about fat people funny. That's just sad. Sorry. =)

remote91
13-07-07, 15:37
No love, you're missing the boy screaming like a girl and the womans hilarious laugh. If you dont find it funny I really see no reason to have replied :)

Naz2000
13-07-07, 15:46
I watched this ages ago, I don't actually find the large person funny, I just find it hilarious that woman next to them is laughing her head off even though the large person cud actually get seriously injured or die in fact :)

in these arms
13-07-07, 15:49
Embed :wve:

Video not playing for me URL and Embed.

Mad Tony
13-07-07, 16:12
Oh yeah, I've seen this before. It's a good laugh. :D

Quasimodo
13-07-07, 17:11
I bet that kid just wanted to slap her. I know I'd want to!

ThomasCroft
13-07-07, 17:39
The stupid ****ing ***** I hate that woman how rude. If he actually fell out of that I wonder if she'd still be laughing.

That poor kid. I would have smashed her head against the wall and burnt her alive or something.

Gabi
13-07-07, 17:41
No love, you're missing the boy screaming like a girl and the womans hilarious laugh. If you dont find it funny I really see no reason to have replied :)

Allow me to reply, even though I do not find the video funny in any way:
So you find the fact that the boy is very distressed and the person next to him is laughing her head off "hilarious", do you? Or is it the fact that he is fat and frightened?
Either way, that makes me wonder about your emotional state of mind..............:pi:

remote91
13-07-07, 17:43
Jesus, talk about digging yourself a hole..is this because I used the F word? Ahh well, I suppose I'll live, but yeah, I find the womans laugh ****ing hilarious.

laralauraxxx
13-07-07, 17:45
is this meant to be funny? sorry i've lost my sese of humour due to illness :p

Greenkey2
13-07-07, 19:17
Sorry, but I don't find that even remotely funny.

star-dust
13-07-07, 19:26
That woman is stuck up for not helping that poor boy. :cen:

bloodstormaoa
14-07-07, 00:48
Jesus, talk about digging yourself a hole..is this because I used the F word? Ahh well, I suppose I'll live, but yeah, I find the womans laugh ****ing hilarious.

Hmmm....well you named the thread "Hilarious Fat kid" which suggests you actually saw the humour in the fact that the child is obese...

....which is very sad really.

vespertea
14-07-07, 00:54
I saw this about a year ago and didn't find it funny (as much as I did sad). But now that I look back on it, I think it's a bit more laughable. Not because the kid's fat (lord no), but because he's screaming his head off while the woman next to him is just laughing. The absurdity is what makes it funny to me.

Real Life Raider
14-07-07, 01:07
This vid has probably featured on every forum on the planet and it has evoked exactly the same reaction each time; general distaste.

Far from being hilarious we are being treated to reactions, not reflections.

The kid is scared and is screaming.

The woman is scared too but is laughing.

These reactions are interesting, yes. From a psychological point of view they may even be remotely educational.

But entertaining?

No. Not to a decent minded individual.

vespertea
14-07-07, 01:35
I think someone should close the thread. It's safe to assume that most people who watch this aren't going to find it funny, and those who do find it funny will be dubbed sadistic or inhumane. Better to just close it, I say.

Lenochka
14-07-07, 03:02
What a sick video... I can't stand people laughing at someone who is in panic like that, especially the woman next to him just laughing her little head off. Damn crack *****

BtoFu
14-07-07, 03:14
Still a laugh riot :vlol:

Neteru
14-07-07, 03:24
remote91, please take the time to review the Terms & Conditions (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item_tandc) of this forum before continuing to post here, paying particular attention to clause 1.3

1.3 - By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are offensive, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. www.tombraiderforums.com is essentially a video-game forum with content geared to the video-games industry, in particular the Tomb Raider series. Our forum is predominately populated by younger members, and we therefore request members post respectfully and responsibly. We have an additional forum for mature members over the age of eighteen.