PDA

View Full Version : Faint - Last Order AMV

MiCkiZ88
13-07-07, 20:45
FFVII: LAST ORDER - AMV

Worked on this one for couple of hours.
But I really like the result and I even managed to cheat youtube for synching the audio
:D

VCDEzbLEXmY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDEzbLEXmY

Comments and suggestions are welcome :wve:

Sara Croft
13-07-07, 20:49
Omg, that was brilliant! :tmb:
And it looks erally like that game I cant remember a name of right now.. Have they made a game out of that? :o

Again, You have powers! :D

Tomb Raider 5194
13-07-07, 22:00
Great video!

I loved Last Order and this video does a great job with it! :tmb:

Reggie
13-07-07, 22:52
I never knew there was anything like FFVII - the last order. I saw a few seconds of your vid and realised so I went to youtube and watched the whole thing. Wow, the suspense was kept up well and I think it explains a lot. (its kind of rekindled my interest with the game after the major overkill (IMO) of the FFVII franchise.

Anyway, the video you made was definitely in keeping with the original feel of the Last Order and the synching is good as always. Thanks for introducing me to FFVII Last Order and keep up the good work :tmb:

Natey168
13-07-07, 23:13
Awesome!

Jin Uzuki
14-07-07, 05:07
Excellent job! :tmb:

kryptonite23
14-07-07, 14:03
Excellent!!!!:jmp:

MiCkiZ88
14-07-07, 20:00
Omg, that was brilliant! :tmb:
And it looks erally like that game I cant remember a name of right now.. Have they made a game out of that? :o

Again, You have powers! :D
''I have the power!'' xD

Yes.. and it's called Final Fantasy VII :p
I never knew there was anything like FFVII - the last order. I saw a few seconds of your vid and realised so I went to youtube and watched the whole thing. Wow, the suspense was kept up well and I think it explains a lot. (its kind of rekindled my interest with the game after the major overkill (IMO) of the FFVII franchise.

Anyway, the video you made was definitely in keeping with the original feel of the Last Order and the synching is good as always. Thanks for introducing me to FFVII Last Order and keep up the good work :tmb:
Even if I'm a huge fan of FFVII I admit that it's been over done by cheap sequels and prequels =/ But I really liked this movie. It did explain alot of the stuff that happened in the game but never got explained that well (unless you revisited the lab and other places). I didn't really mind the changes either(like Tifa finding her father outside the reactor than inside it).

And thank you :) I'm really glad you and the others liked it. The synching wasn't really that hard.. I actually love synching videos and music together like that :D

Cheers everyone! :wve:

Pipolinne
14-07-07, 21:14
Wow!

I really felt I was watching a real trailer :tmb:!

MiCkiZ88
15-07-07, 18:24
Wow!

I really felt I was watching a real trailer :tmb:!

You know it makes me really happy to hear comments like those :hug: Thank you!