PDA

View Full Version : F R O G S :( Well, general fear (s)

CAISACO
14-07-07, 06:04
I am so afraid of frogs you have no idea! I know, hilarious to be afraid of a frog right? :(

I can't help it, we have 2 acres of green grass, frogs are everywhere. I am so afraid of them, I can't get over my fear.

:vlol:

I bet you guys are laughing.

My mum and everyone knows I am afraid of frogs. She asks me why, and tells me that they can't hurt me, I know that, but something terrifies me of them!
And I am not talking about huge frogs. Little ones, like the size of a quarter or penny. I just can't get over my fear!!

Can anyone help me?

Also, any kind of DOLL. Porcelain, rag doll, plastic, I can't get over that fear as well.

vespertea
14-07-07, 06:13
LOL! Frogs creep me out, too. I'm not terrified of them, but scared enough to jump if I see one. :vlol:

I have this thing with porcelain. I can't STAND it. It's TERRIBLE. That and scorpions.

What's even more retarded... silhouettes of objects larger than my body intimidate/freak me out. We have a chimney pillar in our living room that stretches up two floors, then goes through the roof.. At night when all the lights are off, its silhouette freaks me out, just because it's so colossal. It's hard to explain. :|

Little-Lara
14-07-07, 06:22
I've never seen one. I don't wanna see slimy things either. Scorpions :yik: I hope they walk slow like the ones in TR4.

vespertea
14-07-07, 06:24
I've never seen one. I don't wanna see slimy things either. Scorpions :yik: I hope they walk slow like the ones in TR4.

LOL yeah not really :(:(:(

YWRCi4cTaVk

ommmmg :(

One time in 4th grade, my best friend's brother had a scorpion in a tank (like the one in the video), and he thought it'd be REAL FUNNY if he grabbed me by the arm and shoved my hand down in the tank where the scorpion was. You know, as a joke?

LOL YEAH I WAS LAUGHING REAL HARD, LEMME TELL YA

D:

Little-Lara
14-07-07, 06:28
OHHHH, poop. *Note to self, stay away from scorpions.