PDA

View Full Version : A dish best served cold..

remote91
14-07-07, 16:33
Thats right, I'm talking about REVENGE. I want to read you're stories on the craziest thing you have done to get back at someone and why :D I cant exactly think of one from personal experience right now but if I can I'll get back to you. So come on people, how did you get back at an ex-lover or enemy?

Catapharact
14-07-07, 16:34
You don't want to know....

Seriously, you don't...

remote91
14-07-07, 16:35
Oh come on, lmao. It couldnt of possibly been that bad..could it?

Catapharact
14-07-07, 16:37
This forum learned something a long time ago remote; When I say, "you don't wanna know," I mean "You REALLY don't wanna know."

walk_man
14-07-07, 16:38
Well posting in this thread OBVIOUSLY means you want u to beg for an answer...

and I will ! Lool. What isit ?

LaraMan2
14-07-07, 16:39
KILL BILL :whi:
my favorite movie...

Catapharact
14-07-07, 16:39
Well posting in this thread OBVIOUSLY means you want u to beg for an answer...

Its called Suspenseful torture ;). And as you can see, if I can be this sadistic just on a forum, you can only imagine what my revenge is like.

Alive_and_Funky
14-07-07, 16:44
I stabbed someone in the hand with a blunt pencil once, but I can't remember why exactly. I know I didn't get along with the person though.
I don't really seek revenge anymore, I haven't done for awhile. I feel better for it too. :)

Mr.Burns
14-07-07, 16:58
I once commandeered a military vessel with my followers, stole some experimental technology, tortured the scientists and then engaged in a cat and mouse chase with my intended victim. Everything went well until that bugger got past my shields...oh wait, that was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Never mind :whi:

Mad Tony
14-07-07, 16:58
I once commandeered a military vessel with my followers, stole some experimental technology, tortured the scientists and then engaged in a cat and mouse chase with my intended victim. Everything went well until that bugger got past my shields...oh wait, that was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Never mind :whi: Lol, nerd! :p

ThomasCroft
14-07-07, 17:32
I made up a new msn email address and added this boy who I hated and had previously bullied me.

I made out I was this girl who he really fancied and told him to meet up at a cinema.

It wasn't the girl he met up with (or me).

:wve:

remote91
14-07-07, 17:42
Thomas Croft, that is twisted, I love it :p

Catapharact
14-07-07, 17:43
^ ..... Ahhh... Yeah.

And this is why you never try to hit on forum members or online personas everyone. You just don't know who they are.

remote91
14-07-07, 17:45
Cat, still not revealing your dark and evil revenge story? Come on, you cant just start something then not finish it :D

Catapharact
14-07-07, 17:46
Cat, still not revealing your dark and evil revenge story? Come on, you cant just start something then not finish it :D

Boyo... Why do you want to unlock Pandora's box so badly? Do you have an affinity with pain and suffering so much? Lol!

remote91
14-07-07, 17:48
Surely listening to your story isnt going to cause any of us harm now is it :p so make with the spilling of the beans :D

paul123456
14-07-07, 17:54
This boy use to call me fat and gay like everyday. So one PE lesson he took off his shoes to do a rounder thing and i chucked them over the fence into a building site.

He deserved it though :)

remote91
14-07-07, 17:56
good on you paul :D if he would of been squashed by a falling brick or something while trying to get them back then that could of been the icing on the cake

Greenkey2
14-07-07, 18:04
I once commandeered a military vessel with my followers, stole some experimental technology, tortured the scientists and then engaged in a cat and mouse chase with my intended victim. Everything went well until that bugger got past my shields...oh wait, that was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Never mind :whi:

Lol, nerd! :p

I'm proud to stand with the nerds on this one :D Khan is just one of the best villains of all time :cln:

I hate revenge. So pointless.

Tomb Raider Master
14-07-07, 18:15
I've never really been too fond of doing such things, but I am capable of doing almost everything to reach my goals. I don't give up so easily.

Sara Croft
14-07-07, 18:34
I once pressed a pen in a guys breast so he fell of the chair, just because he annoyed me a little. :p
Nothing major though. I once attacked another guy, but he was really annoying and .. Well I dont do too much.

star-dust
14-07-07, 18:37
This boy use to call me fat and gay like everyday. So one PE lesson he took off his shoes to do a rounder thing and i chucked them over the fence into a building site.

He deserved it though :)

AHAHA, NICEEEE!
:ton:

It was the first day at work, the guy who
was training me was being a bum and threw
a potato at me off of the ground and was
teasing me saying I worked slow, so I had
this big bucket of sauce and I threw it at him...
:cln:

paul123456
14-07-07, 18:39
good on you paul :D if he would of been squashed by a falling brick or something while trying to get them back then that could of been the icing on the cake

Lmao. Yeah that would have been the icing on the cake.

sdp93
14-07-07, 18:47
I once threw a piece of pizza at my sister, but I can't remember why. And then another time I almost threw a pie at her, but that was on a dare. My uncle said he'd give me a thousand bucks (maybe a hundred, I can't remember), but I'd have to clean it up. So, because I'm so incredibly lazy, I naturally didn't do it. Plus my sister was standing in front of the cabinet holding my Grandma's special dishes.

Lenochka
14-07-07, 19:12
Revenge... i could never do anything of that sort xD I am not the best at holding grudges. I hate someone one minute and over the next half hour i end up convincing myself that its not worth it, and everythings fine again xD I can't help it... i just have to much love for all :3

thevman
14-07-07, 19:21
I once told a kid in school I'd get even with him, but he wouldn't know when it was coming... :mis: Did this for a few months, had him so terrorized he had his parents drag me in to the principle. :whi:

Never mind what happened to him... http://www.storagebin.us/smilies/smilies/secret.gif

vespertea
14-07-07, 19:29
One time when I was nine, I spit in my best friend's face because he was being a total ass to me.

Little did I know that that's like.. the lowest thing a person could do. :whi: But he just spit right back in my face. And we just stood there. :confused:

and it was just kind of awkward. :(

lol. :F

star girl
14-07-07, 19:33
Revenge .... *slow, evil laugh*

All the older siblings and my own sister betrayed us "kids" years back... They went off to dinner, when they promised they'd go with us. Next thing, we all attacked them with bats and racquets and hockey sticks, put up slogans against them all over the house, made crazy verses against them.... We even had this small "court" session with all the grown-ups (who supported us). They were given a second - rather third chance, but we never trusted them again.. :D

Reggie
14-07-07, 19:40
Revenge is for the more cunning and tactful, something I could do with more of sometimes. :/

I've been told that when I was little, my sister who I frequently argued with pushed me over the edge so I went to her room with a pair of scissors and cut off each leaf from her money tree. I feel awfully sorry for the tree now that I think back on it...

Mad Tony
14-07-07, 19:41
Oh yeah, that reminds me. There are tons of people I need to get back at. :pi: I should get round to perusing more revengeful deeds really. :p

Dakaruch
14-07-07, 19:43
well there was a guy...it kinda was my arch-enemy lol

i had 5 years old, and i just loved my toys... one day i was in kindergarden and i was playing and just found a little plastic sword... it would just fit great with some toy i liked above all the others!!! and that guy said it was HIS sword for a trunks toy(dragon ball)... well i just didn't liked that... and well we start fightin' and i just hit him with the sword in his face... (btw the sword was really small... 5cm most) and he started bleeding from his face! :( it made a huge scar... :(
he is now one of my best friends... :p and the sword is MINE!!! ah ah ah (evil laugh)

Lenochka
14-07-07, 20:05
One time when I was nine, I spit in my best friend's face because he was being a total ass to me.

Are you in any way related to pumpkin from the flavor of love? :p

vespertea
14-07-07, 20:28
Are you in any way related to pumpkin from the flavor of love? :p

Not that I'm aware of. I don't even know who that is. :p

walk_man
14-07-07, 20:39
At school once, this boy annoyed me so much. And when we had art, I got a black paint bottle and hid behind a corner. I could see in a window that it was him coming and I jumped round the corner and made him jump then squirted black paint all over him. I got a punch in the face and he got a kick in the...ahem...we both got suspended but it was worth !

Paperdoll
14-07-07, 20:39
A small one from my childhood. ****ed off because my brother had accidentally broken a doll of mine, I cut up a comic book and a videotape of his XD

And then there's good old manipulation... :whi: oh the fun XD

Mr.Burns
14-07-07, 20:47
I'm proud to stand with the nerds on this one :D Khan is just one of the best villains of all time :cln:

I hate revenge. So pointless.Thanks Jenni :hug:

SpongeBob Lover
14-07-07, 20:53
recent so far at my aunts house, i my sister ate the popsicle i left in the freezer even when i clearly told her it was mine so i got her cell phone and i change her ring tone from this one song she like and change it to a siren. so me and my sister were going home and she ran a stop sighn right when she did my mom called to check up on us and it was the police siren ringtone that scared her so much, it was fun until we started fighting again

BtoFu
14-07-07, 20:57
Knocked some teeth out and left a few bruises on 'em...not sophisticated but certainly satisfying.

Tomb-Raider
14-07-07, 20:59
My sisters ex-boyfriend's bestfriend's ex girlfriends kittens were put in a box and shot to death. :( I know sad. And illegall.

tweetygwee
14-07-07, 21:21
My sisters ex-boyfriend's bestfriend's ex girlfriends kittens were put in a box and shot to death. :( I know sad. And illegall.

That just made my stomach do a somersault.

But: " sisters ex-boyfriend's bestfriend's ex girlfriends"?!? That's a very distant relation to you isn't it?

Anyway, revenge? I don't get involved in anything minorly confrontational in the first place.

*Checks halo is still above head* :D

DMC
14-07-07, 21:24

Why were they shot to death?Did they do anything to deserve that?
Sick.

And I think revenge is not a good thing.It can drive people crazy and do things they wouldn't normally do.

I believe in Karma.What goes around comes around eventually.

Tomb-Raider
14-07-07, 21:25
Sick.

And I think revenge is not a good thing.It can drive people crazy and do things they wouldn't normally do.

Well it was his ex girlfriend, so they didnt get along, then he stole the kittens, then bam! :(

tweetygwee
14-07-07, 21:31
Sick.

Well, they got a quick death and they're probably happy. If you believe in karma then the kittens' "souls" or similar will be eternally happy, hopefully. Anyway, they didn't know anything, so I'm sure a lot more grief was put on the owner of the kittens (which is bad as well). However, I'm just glad the kittens didn't have a slow and painful death.

DMC
14-07-07, 21:33
Well it was his ex girlfriend, so they didnt get along, then he stole the kittens, then bam! :(
That is still not good enough reason to shoot someone innocent.
Well, they got a quick death and they're probably happy. If you believe in karma then the kittens' "souls" or similar will be eternally happy, hopefully. Anyway, they didn't know anything, so I'm sure a lot more grief was put on the owner of the kittens (which is bad as well). However, I'm just glad the kittens didn't have a slow and painful death.

I'm not saying karma because of the kittens.

I'm saying that Revenge is not a good thing,I'm saying that the person that hurt you will get their own one day.

tweetygwee
14-07-07, 21:35
I'm saying that Revenge is not a good thing,I'm saying that the person that hurt you will get their own one day.[/B]

I know and I agree. I'm just suggesting that maybe karma works that way also.

Catapharact
14-07-07, 21:36
If you believe in karma then the kittens' "souls" or similar will be eternally happy, hopefully.

If Karma existed then Hitler would have had the same torterous, humiliating and most of all, an annoynomous end like the millions of Jewish POWs and civilians he ordered executed.

Instead he got a clean end, a clean burial and is one of the most famous personalities of this world (for all the wrong reasons mind you but he is still famous.)

tweetygwee
14-07-07, 21:39
If Karma existed then Hitler would have had the same torterous, humiliating and most of all, an annoynomous end like the millions of Jewish POWs and civilians he ordered executed.

Instead he got a clean end, a clean burial and is one of the most famous personalities of this world (for all the wrong reasons mind you but he is still famous.)

Good point. Well, he is eternally hated (by most people anyway), and maybe somehow there is more in store for him yet? It's hard to even comprehend these things when religion, good and evil ect. are so obscure.

Jacob x5
I'm not the sort of person who seeks revenge, though I'd like to be. :p I don't know that I've had that much revenge to seek.

SamReeves

As weird as it sounds, I believe in this concept too. If someone is truly silly, let them stub their toe on their own. Then you'll have a good snicker afterwards.

Catapharact
14-07-07, 21:41
As weird as it sounds, I believe in this concept too. If someone is truly silly, let them stub their toe on their own. Then you'll have a good snicker afterwards.

You're so freakin Cynically funny :D. Too bad that you're a Republican :p.

jamieoliver22
14-07-07, 22:03
I know someone who put something in somebody's cup of tea - I wont say what exactly on an all age forum - just use your imagination :p

vespertea
14-07-07, 22:11
I know someone who put something in somebody's cup of tea - I wont say what exactly on an all age forum - just use your imagination :p

I can think of a few things. :vlol:

DMC
14-07-07, 22:12

Excatly what I'm saying.

:)

Angel666
14-07-07, 22:31
I've wanted to take revenge but I never have. The opportunity hasn't presented itself yet.

Joe_16
14-07-07, 22:40
Ner, no revenge stories for me. What goes around comes around.

Woop Legend!
14-07-07, 22:58
Ner, no revenge stories for me. What goes around comes around.

In the words of one Justin Timberlake

Gianni Bartoli
06-12-07, 19:30
Wait - hang on, not quite true:

There's this guy at my school who calls me gay every day, and I got pretty sick of it. Anyways my parents didn't have any change so they gave me 10 for school that day. Of course, I knew the bus drivers would refuse to take it so I bought a particularly vile-tasting orange drink from the school canteen to get change. I was going to throw the 4/5 full carten away but the guy approaches me in the corridor and throws one of his (lame) insults at me. So I react instinctively by hurling the carten at his head. Orange juice goes in his eyes. He gets angry.

He comes charging toward me, ready to sock me one - slips on the spilt orange juice and goes SMACK on his cocyx. I give him a scathing look that says, "I am the superior, you are the inferior", turn around and walk off chuckling to myself as he whimpers in pain. Classic.:jmp:

maximum_123
06-12-07, 19:50

I can think something... :whi:

I've never had revenge but wait 'till tomorrow and it may be a different story. I need to kick some ass, two asses in fact...

Cochrane
06-12-07, 20:10
You REALLY wouldn't want to know for me...

Because I have no interesting stories. Frankly, not even boring ones. Just none at all. Man, I suck. :D

danitiwa
06-12-07, 20:14
Me and my BFF Katka got into this ***** called Jerina's locker and... Can't remember what we did, but we just got into her locker. :pi: Chaa, that's all I can remember right now actually.

Sir Croft
06-12-07, 21:42

If this think you're talking about is the same thing I'm imagining, god, that is D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!! :eek:

Lavinder
06-12-07, 21:56
If this think you're talking about is the same thing I'm imagining, god, that is D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!! :eek:

It's a girl by the way :p, still disgusting?

Agent 47
06-12-07, 22:05
Lol, nerd! :p

dude, Star Trek II is probably the finest film in the entire franchise

had some cool memorable quotes too....

"i'll leave you as you once left me!! buried alive" (echo's)

"KAHNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

damn good movie and one that'll never be beaten :jmp:

in fact when i saw this thread title i thought it was about Klingon's and General Chang (STVI TUC) how cool/nerdy is that (using TNG redressed sets grrrr)

sallyboy44
06-12-07, 23:45
i put a kick me sign on the meanest,smartest,and,well,gayest kid in my school.I didnt get in trouble,but everyone laughed!

oocladableeblah
06-12-07, 23:52
I've never hated someone in a way that I would want revenge. I've thought people were really really annoying, but that's about it. I don't normally hate people and people don't normally hate me as far as I know.

Twilight
07-12-07, 00:43
a few, but tiny.

there was this guy in my class who kept pulling the hoods over ppl's head who had hoodies on. (this guy was also a perv so i didnt like him at all.) i had a hoodie on, so when he came to be and tried to pull it over my head i shoved him foward and slammed him into a bunch of guys. that felt great.

another time my sis was acting like a **** so id take one of her useless jewlry and smash it and throw it away when she wasnt home. probly never realized it, she has so much junk she doesnt wear.

nice thread.

Gianni Bartoli
07-12-07, 14:28
i put a kick me sign on the meanest,smartest,and,well,gayest kid in my school.I didnt get in trouble,but everyone laughed!

Well, aren't you just a genius waiting to blossom?

myrmaad
07-12-07, 14:31
I must plead the fifth. :pi:

gotha-666
07-12-07, 15:29
I once pressed a pen in a guys breast so he fell of the chair, just because he annoyed me a little. :p
Nothing major though. I once attacked another guy, but he was really annoying and .. Well I dont do too much.

well, i did the same thing, but on his private part....

Cord_Croft
07-12-07, 18:25
Gave one person an ear bleed and the other a real bad nose bleed (it went all over the floor, uber bad :D). After being bullied for 2 years, they deserved it.

And in primary school, there was this idiot who used to call me everyname there is. So one day after school while he was taking the pee, i went upto him, pushed him over, and kicked him real hard in the balls :) Didn't bother me since.

tomblover
07-12-07, 18:27
Whenever someone asses me verbally I snap back twice as hard. I'm not too fond of being physical. :)

Betal
07-12-07, 21:16
The only revenge I ever had was throwing my sisters shoes out the window.:p

Sir Croft
07-12-07, 22:39
It's a girl by the way :p, still disgusting?

Er... maybe :p

rowanlim
08-12-07, 02:52
i'm not a vengeful person :rolleyes:

however i did hide my sister's britney spears' albums because i hated britney spears (i just feel sorry for her now) & i couldn't stand her playing the same song over & over again...i was 13 yrs old :p

Sedge
08-12-07, 04:54
Revenge.. hmm. I guess normal attention seeking things that occur in families with several children doesn't count? Supposedly many has hidden their family members' items around the house, just behaved unpleasantly because of not getting what they want or something as a child so.. uh, I don't know how flexible the word is in English? Revenge sounds so.. umm, vindictive. O.o Hmm.

As for recently, nothing particular I'd like to talk about comes into my mind although I know there has been some more.. serious ones, caused by few incredibly frustrating misconceptions/lies pointed towards me. I'm convinced everyone has a certain limit for how much they can take, no matter how calmly they seemingly act.. o_

Legend 4ever
08-12-07, 06:06
Revenge. What is that? If I love someone I always forget them, and I have never been in a situation like that. No one ever did anything bad to me.

Drone
08-12-07, 07:01
revenge? it's not good. Justice is much better

Nannonxyay
08-12-07, 10:28
I once ripped my Sister's coursework up because she binned all my comics and the drawings I worked hours on. She even scrapped one drawing which I spent seven hours on. So I ripped up coursework which took her three weeks to complete. I was about 10 at the time. :vlol:

myrmaad
08-12-07, 10:48
No one ever did anything bad to me.

You're still young. The worst vengeful thing I ever did was when I was 42. It was well-deserved, and savored.

let's just say that person will never mess with me again.

Jack Croft
08-12-07, 11:00

:D Lol. I can think fo a few things.

findme
08-12-07, 11:10
Me and my friend pretended to be a foreign girl on msn to this guy that irritates the **** out of everyone. It was so funny, he actually asked for the "foreign girl's" number. He didn't know it was us so we just laughed at hiom the next day.

And another thing, I told my ex best friend (a total complete ****) to **** off in front of his mum and told his mum his sons a racist *******.

AODdigger
08-12-07, 11:38
You got it :D Revenge is something I've always been a custom to ;) I've always been good at revenging someone or something, so prepare for a huge post :D

Now, usually I avenge someone's breaking up, or some gossip, which ruined someone, etc. I just give justice around my school ;)

Now there was this time when this girl's ex boyfriend said to her friends that she smoked grass and from experience (not that I did that accusation) I know what it's like to be called a drug addict. So.. I made a plan which took me around a week, I gathered all kinds of info on him and built a resume which was something like.. Real info about him, but with a lot of half truths and add ons by me xD. I built up gossips, solid info, stuff that will make everyone hate him, I got info on the girls he did, which were girlfriends of his friends, I just got all his smelly underwear out on public and to his friends... For a week, his friends had forgotten about him, his new girlfriend - sprayed his dad's car, my friend (that girl, which he nearly ruined) - happier than ever, her friends - back with her and I was just smiling kinky and watching how he was pushed around at school, while I watched him, sitting on the stairs, waiting for music class.. It was one of my biggest successes.. My biggest.. Was too violent, cause I was too angry, so I won't share it :)

Something more recent...

A girl from my class wasn't included in the Christmas thing, where all the popular girls gave each other presents for X-Mas and I was annoyed utterly... She was depressed all day and all, I couldn't stand it :( Well, those girls, even to present day hang out with old guys, who are trash and gypsies mostly, and they make out and stuff (YUCK!) and they smoke with them and all, and I accidentally had footage of them and the boys painting the back of the school with spray paint and I was like.. Pff, losers. But then I remembered that if I used that they'd include her in the Xmas list.. Guess what.. I didn't use it :) I just spoke with them peacefully and they said.. "No :p:p" I was like OK.. And smiled.. Later that day the girl was a lot more upset, because they also laughed at her for not having the guts to tell them... Well, we just.. I repeat WE, because I gave her the courage to do it with me, (don't ask how :p It was hard anyway) went to Stella's apartment and asked her to go out for a chat with us (she's one of the pops, btw) and she said.. Sure, if it's worth my time.. And we just kinda reminded her of a time when she kissed Orlin (her friend's boyfriend) and she was like.. What do you want from me?!?.. And we were: "Umm. Don't know.. Maybe YOU don't have the guts to admit it to Emmy" And she said.. Ok ok, I'll speak to them.. The next day we got a no again, then I went AWOL and showed the footage to the teacher and she did nothing, tbh, but they saw that I was willing to go further and accepted her in the list.. We'll see.. If they play her a bad joke for Christmas I'm willing to go further ;)

Err can't think of anything more recent TBH =/

abc123
08-12-07, 11:43
So one day this guy was ****ing me off,I tried to ignore him as best as I could but I couldn't. So I grapped a piece of paper, scrumpled it up and threw it at him.

AODdigger
08-12-07, 11:51
/\ :vlol:

kryptonite23
08-12-07, 14:31
My classmate was having a crush on my crush. So,I had a crush on his other crush.
It is so confused :vlol:

Laurencarter
09-12-07, 15:24
Get a friend of mine to stalk that person

spikejones
10-12-07, 03:57
I once keyed a guys car and did a couple thousand dollars worth of damage to it - he had an expensive paint job that looked like crap. And his new one was worse!! I did it because he shoved me. And that became the beginning of a long list of legal trouble. So yeah, if you're gonna take revenge against someone, do it when they least expect it - hence the term "A dish best served cold"

I like the way you work AODigger, playing people like chess pieces. That's the work of a real master.