PDA

View Full Version : TRF Member Dreams

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-07-07, 17:43
Has anyone here ever had TRF dreams? Or at least dream about a member of TRF, even if you don't really talk to them outside of the forums? I just thought it was worth mentioning, as I've dreamed of the forums before, but it's usually pretty rare.

Although, last night I had an interesting dream, and Kam was in it. :vlol: I dreamed she became a model, and I was watching something about her on tv. She changed a lot though, she ended up getting a tan and losing way too much weight, the poor girl was nothing but skin and bones. In my dream I told my mom, "I know her from a forum!" lol! But yeah, that was pretty funny anyway. Good thing, for Kam's sake, it really was just a dream. :p

Anyone else have a TRF dream they'd like to share?

Catapharact
14-07-07, 17:45
Melonie... For God sakes, you have any idea what you have done?!?!

Expect about a million posts of perverted thoughts and uncontrolled teenage horniness.

BoyTRaider
14-07-07, 17:46
Hey Mel! :hug:

Well, I didn't really specifically dream about some forum member, but I have dreamed about TR a lot. :)

laralauraxxx
14-07-07, 17:46
I had a dream that everyone else on the forum was against me! and that they'd infected my computer ... it was weird!

Rivendell
14-07-07, 17:47
Lol Cat :D

I dreamt once that Jenni (Greenkey) left a message on my phone saying I'd won the lottery.. I think that's the only TRf related one I've had!

(I hate winning the lottery in dreams, it's always annoying to wake up :pi: )

Alive_and_Funky
14-07-07, 17:48
Although, last night I had an interesting dream, and Kam was in it. :vlol: I dreamed she became a model, and I was watching something about her on tv. She changed a lot though, she ended up getting a tan and losing way too much weight, the poor girl was nothing but skin and bones. In my dream I told my mom, "I know her from a forum!" lol! But yeah, that was pretty funny anyway. Good thing, for Kam's sake, it really was just a dream. :p
:vlol:

I've had a few TRF-related dreams, but I'd rather not share any of them. They're too embarrassing to tell. XD

Greenkey2
14-07-07, 18:09

I dreamt once that Jenni (Greenkey) left a message on my phone saying I'd won the lottery.. I think that's the only TRf related one I've had!

:eek: Can you tell me what the numbers were?? :cln:

I've a vague feeling I had a dream of your (Rivendell's) house once - but that was right after I'd watched those TR FPS videos you made... :pi:

Tomb Raider Master
14-07-07, 18:19
I remember having a dream about some TRF members being in my home. Elen was lying on the bed and watching TV in some blue pajamas, and Neteru, Simulation, and Nicky were in the other room having a nice little chat. Totally weird. :vlol:

ace_85
14-07-07, 18:22
Ah, TRF dreams - your mind's subtle way of telling you that you're spending way too much time on the forums :D

Legends
14-07-07, 18:25
I dreamt that I met Alyssa, and we went to Spain to catch the Carver.

I remember very little of it, just that Alyssa said, "Do you think I should get my breast done after or before we catch him? -I gotta look my best, ya know."

That is soooo random! :vlol:

jamieoliver22
14-07-07, 18:26
Expect about a million posts of perverted thoughts and uncontrolled teenage horniness.

*Controls himself*

But yeah, I often dream about a certain member on here. She being my girlfriend is probably the reason why, but yeah, I have thought about certain people on the forums also.

Tomb Raider Master
14-07-07, 18:26
I dreamt that I met Alyssa
You've just reminded me I have done the same thing, under very odd circumstances. :D

Thorir
14-07-07, 18:28
Hmm...

No. :p

sdp93
14-07-07, 18:44
I've probably had some TRF dreams, but none that I can remember. I can only recall the most random things from certain dreams.

Lenochka
14-07-07, 19:06
Hmm i can't remember... but something tells me i have and just cant remember exactly what happend and who was in it :S

MiCkiZ88
14-07-07, 20:29
I've dreamt about some members here.

Usually the dreams are about people are defending me or something like that O_o.. but then there are other dreams I'd rather not talk about.

FourBalls
14-07-07, 20:34
Yeah I remember having some...They were about something really random though, lol.

vespertea
14-07-07, 20:39
I think I had a dream that involved American Assassin and Neteru. :confused: I don't remember what, though. :p

Paperdoll
14-07-07, 20:42
Dreamt of Kam once. I was visiting Finland or something and we went to a sort of supermarket and there I was thinking "what the hell... this is so much better than our supermarkets back home XD".

Dakaruch
14-07-07, 20:45
well i guess i'll dream about paperdoll tonight... lol
:hug:

Paperdoll
14-07-07, 20:53
Or not XD then again we haven't seen each other in a long time XD

Reggie
14-07-07, 20:57
I've never dreamt of anyone here...that would be quite cool actually.
Y'know, I've read that its actually possible to communicate with friends in a concious way through dreaming. Its happened before on dream forums (I'm a member of one of them).

My dreams always have theme of magic and mystery. I find them quite fun most of the time. Currently working on trying to lucid dream but I've kind of lost my fire for it recently...

Any lucid dreamers here?

MiCkiZ88
14-07-07, 21:04
I've never dreamt of anyone here...that would be quite cool actually.
Y'know, I've read that its actually possible to communicate with friends in a concious way through dreaming. Its happened before on dream forums (I'm a member of one of them).

My dreams always have theme of magic and mystery. I find them quite fun most of the time. Currently working on trying to lucid dream but I've kind of lost my fire for it recently...

Any lucid dreamers here?

Hmm.. Well I dream alot about magic and mystery. Usually about levitation and such skils. And the dream about levitation is always the same. I'm at school and my friends wont beliave I can levitate. I tell them that I can do it and yet the don't beliave it until they later see me levitating through the hall ways. :D

But about the friend communication.. Is that really possible? I had a dream last night.. well lots and lots of dreams last night about my friends (one of them being my crush) and we chatted about everything and what we should do when we wake up. O_o it was really weird.

Reggie
14-07-07, 21:09
Yeah, its possible but you've both got to agree upon it in waking life to meet whilst dreaming and both got to be able to lucid dream. Otherwise, its usually a coincidence but it is possible (although somewhat less so) if you haven't agreed to meet.

And that's funny about the school thing too. I seem to always been in school at some point in my dream lol its gets predictable! :p

vespertea
14-07-07, 21:27
Any lucid dreamers here?

I've lucid dreamt about two or three times. It doesn't last very long, but it's neat.

tweetygwee
14-07-07, 21:49
My dreams are often related to tiny things I've been thinking about in the preceding days. For example, if I pick up a hammer one day, read a thread about TR2's "Home Sweet Home" the next day, I'll have a dream about black-dressed men invading the house wielding hammers! This happened recently. Oh, and I also was reading the Wikipedia article on Hephaestus recently, so maybe that contributed too. :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-07-07, 21:50
Hey Mel! :hug:

Hi Matt! :hug: How are you? :wve:

xMyrax
14-07-07, 21:54
I did have a few dreams about TRF members but I can barely remember who they were and what happened x]

Paperdoll - XDDD Supermarket :vlol:

Pipolinne
15-07-07, 01:08
Dreamt of Kam once. I was visiting Finland or something and we went to a sort of supermarket and there I was thinking "what the hell... this is so much better than our supermarkets back home XD".

That wasn't exactly a dream,but a statement of truth :D.

I've dreamed with Lara herself,AOD and Chris ( Rivendell). He was Brother Obscura and we're having a philosophical argument about clouds. :D

Night Crawler
15-07-07, 01:24
Can't say I've had any dreams about this place but internet dreams are the most frustrating things ever. So many pop up windows, so little time in which to close them, oh the drama! I usually wake up thinking what waste of a dream.

I have dreamt (even a word?) of a person who I've only seen a pic of before though, isn't it weird how your mind can bring that person to life in full 3D? lol.

Andromeda66
15-07-07, 03:36
Never dreamt of TRF members as such. Although I do recall browsing the fourms like I do in my dream, except that all the posts seemed to be by one member.

Rivendell
15-07-07, 09:56
He was Brother Obscura and we're having a philosophical argument about clouds. :D

:D Hehe! Mad one!

Paperdoll
15-07-07, 09:58
That wasn't exactly a dream,but a statement of truth :D.

True true :D

Mona Sax
15-07-07, 10:01
I dream about Paperdoll all the time. Something weird about eggs or something. :whi:

ivannnnn
15-07-07, 10:04
Never dreamed about TRF Member.. Now i haven't had a dream :(

Paperdoll
15-07-07, 10:05
I dream about Paperdoll all the time. Something weird about eggs or something. :whi:

Noeeees XD it's just the supermarket influence XD

Jacob x5
15-07-07, 10:17
I had a dream once where everything was completely normal, everything made sense and it was all going well, and I was in this big hall with loads of people chatting and drinking etc. Then after a while everyone stopped and looked round, and I looked round and saw that tlr online's penguin avatar had entered the room. :D Although I think the difference in size between the two eyes was much more distinct. :p

ThomasCroft
15-07-07, 10:20
I dreamt tlronline had a "GOODNESS" thread which stated Tomb Raider Anniversary was coming out a month earlier than expected ... that was ages ago.

Otherwise no.

Kamrusepas
15-07-07, 10:22

Lamo :vlol:

I've had quite a few dreams where forum people have visited. Jared's been in my dream twice (although the second time he was sort of a hybrid with a Canadian musician), I remember one about Magne, and then there was of course the dream where Jack Bauer turned into Stefan (godoflight) :)

Alive_and_Funky
15-07-07, 11:25
Lamo :vlol:

I've had quite a few dreams where forum people have visited. Jared's been in my dream twice (although the second time he was sort of a hybrid with a Canadian musician), I remember one about Magne, and then there was of course the dream where Jack Bauer turned into Stefan (godoflight) :)
I was wondering if you would mention the Jack Bauer dream. You mentioned it once in Open Chat. :D

Kamrusepas
15-07-07, 11:28
I was wondering if you would mention the Jack Bauer dream. You mentioned it once in Open Chat. :D

Oh yeah, Jared was in the same dream too. I just never saw him. He lived in this little village where the TRF main server was located and I was afraid to go there for some reason :vlol:

mizuno_suisei
15-07-07, 13:53

You are frikin kidding me.. That is so co-incidental. Oh my frikin god, Are you for real?

I had a dream that i also got a text message from a +44 number and it said "Hi Zac, its Jenni here. I am messaging to tell you that you have won one of my kittens, please message me back with a postal address" And the only Jenni I know from England is.. well.. Jenni ^_^ (GreenKey2) That is so weirdly co-incidental. Don't worry Jenni, I dont expect any kittens :p

Rivendell
15-07-07, 13:56
:eek: Jenni is the bringer of good news and luck, it seems :D

Greenkey2
15-07-07, 14:34
You are frikin kidding me.. That is so co-incidental. Oh my frikin god, Are you for real?

I had a dream that i also got a text message from a +44 number and it said "Hi Zac, its Jenni here. I am messaging to tell you that you have won one of my kittens, please message me back with a postal address" And the only Jenni I know from England is.. well.. Jenni ^_^ (GreenKey2) That is so weirdly co-incidental. Don't worry Jenni, I dont expect any kittens :p

:eek: Jenni is the bringer of good news and luck, it seems :D

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/dressed/bek047.gif Full of ancient mystic secrets I am...