PDA

View Full Version : so sad!

Dakaruch
14-07-07, 20:17
well i just wanted to make this because the person i most love, just disapointed me... :(
i'm really sad, and want to say that coming to this forum was just one of the best things that ever happened to me! just met some people that is really nice!!! :) thank you all :wve:

Greenkey2
14-07-07, 20:18
Whoa, hold on. Are you leaving?

vespertea
14-07-07, 20:19
That's what I love about this forum. No matter how low you feel, you can come here and the people will cheer you right up. I love this place. :D Sorry about the person that disappointed you, and I hope that you feel better. :wve:

peffect
14-07-07, 20:20
I hope this person isn't a member from the forums that will make you leave us. :(

Paperdoll
14-07-07, 20:24
Nope he's not leaving, believe me :D **** happens everyday, I'm sure that you'll get over it dearest :) we all get heart breaks and we all get over it :hug:

Angelx14
14-07-07, 20:24
That's what I love about this forum. No matter how low you feel, you can come here and the people will cheer you right up. I love this place. :D Sorry about the person that disappointed you, and I hope that you feel better. :wve:

Not always. Not anymore T_T

I dont get it, are you leaving? :? Aww, thats too bad, if you are :(

Dakaruch
14-07-07, 20:28
Nope he's not leaving, believe me :D **** happens everyday, I'm sure that you'll get over it dearest :) we all get heart breaks and we all get over it :hug:

bigado priminha... lol

and no i'm not leaving!!! just wanted to thank you all... and it isn't with anyone in the forums :wve:

vespertea
14-07-07, 20:42
Not always. Not anymore T_T

I guess that was an overstatement. :confused: It has for me. Why not for you? Are there people here that bug you?

frostfur452
14-07-07, 23:23

That's what I like about this forum too. You can say stuff here that's bothering you and you get little to no judgement.

star girl
14-07-07, 23:41
That's sad, Dakaruch - but dont feel bad... This dissapointment will wear off soon :)

Joe_16
14-07-07, 23:45
Yea this forum is great when your going through tough times. It takes your mind off things.

Jin Uzuki
15-07-07, 03:22
^ Especially when there are updates about the next Tomb Raider game. :cln:

On-topic: Cheer up! Like what the others said, it'll eventually wear off. Just keep your mind off it for now. ;)

star girl
15-07-07, 08:26
The more you'll think about it, the more you'll feel depressed and disspointed... Just forget it, perhaps it wasnt meant to be... *shurg*

Dakaruch
15-07-07, 17:42
The more you'll think about it, the more you'll feel depressed and disspointed... Just forget it, perhaps it wasnt meant to be... *shurg*

i think you're right :hug: you're very nice!!!
you're all very nice!!! thanks

SparkleCroft07
15-07-07, 18:16
Oh dear... :(
Dont think about it, think of something happy. :)
Cheer up... ;)

Dakaruch
15-07-07, 18:20
^ Especially when there are updates about the next Tomb Raider game. :cln:

On-topic: Cheer up! Like what the others said, it'll eventually wear off. Just keep your mind off it for now. ;)

were are those updates about new tr?
lol

nicola1986
15-07-07, 21:58
I know what you mean, finding this forum is one of the best things I've done, everyone is there for everyone :)

Sorry to hear someone has made you sad, be strong and soon things will seem better, trust me :) And come on TRF and chat if you need to :D