PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture of a Tomb Raider character that you created yourself.

Trevor_M92
15-07-07, 06:48
Post a picture of a Tomb Raider character that you created yourself, and with it's own mini-biography on what he is and who he is, I'll make one later, but I want to see yours!

ashnar
15-07-07, 07:32
Well,these are only two of them(I've got plenty more planned out for my comic:D)these took me a few minutes to draw.http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cougarlynx/Scan10015.jpg

So, the lady with glasses is Janette Darrey, she was born in Los Angeles, is a Harvard graduate. She constatntly moves around, and she currently resides in New York, the farthest she has lived being Tokyo. She is Lara's substitute for Zip whenever he's not around. A gifted hacker, she tought herself the mastery of computers from a very fragile age. She met Lara during a museum opening when they had to collaborate in order to escape a group of thieves which shut the entire place down in order to obtain a certain Amulete of Tosheb. Lara mostly refers to her by her hacker name,Skype.
The other woman is Ashat. She is a Namibian wanderer, a former high priestess of her tribe. Lara met her by chance in the middle of the Namibian desert whilst being settled at a training camp. It is unknown why Ashat left her people in favour of a life of solitude. She helps Lara from time to time with her unique 'moral' support. Some say she's a horse whisperer, as she is always acompanied by the wild mares that live in those areas.Still unfinished. Comments

Trevor_M92
15-07-07, 07:36
Well,these are only two of them(I've got plenty more planned out for my comic:D)these took me a few minutes to draw.http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cougarlynx/Scan10015.jpg

So, the lady with glasses is Janette Darrey, she was born in Los Angeles, is a Harvard graduate. She constatntly moves around, and she currently resides in New York, the farthest she has lived being Tokyo. She is Lara's substitute for Zip whenever he's not around. A gifted hacker, she tought herself the mastery of computers from a very fragile age. She met Lara during a museum opening when they had to collaborate in order to escape a group of thieves which shut the entire place down in order to obtain a certain Amulete of Tosheb. Lara mostly refers to her by her hacker name,Skype.
The other woman is Ashat. She is a Namibian wanderer, a former high priestess of her tribe. Lara met her by chance in the middle of the Namibian desert whilst being settled at a training camp. It is unknown why Ashat left her people in favour of a life of solitude. She helps Lara from time to time with her unique 'moral' support. Some say she's a horse whisperer, as she is always acompanied by the wild mares that live in those areas.Still unfinished. Comments

It's awesome! Good work!:)

Jin Uzuki
15-07-07, 11:05
Wow ashnar. If you actually put your idead in print, I'd be interested to read them. You seem to have a gift for weaving together your imagination. :tmb: They're already believable with only that amount af background! ;)