PDA

View Full Version : Neolatin languages have it easy with leet

xdiesp
15-07-07, 21:27
If you can read spanish, then you know the different rules applied in reading vowels and writing words in general. See how it sounds when you retroengineer the same rules to a piece of english text:

Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artefact.

Tomb Raider follos de advenchurs of Lara Croft after sci is aird bai a pauarful sindicheit tu retriv e mitical obgect colld de Skion. After discovering det sci has bin usd es e poon in sam largher skim, Lara teics matters into er oun ends desaiding det sci mast ancover de misteri biaind dis enchent artifact.

Results: all neolatin languages are potential leet machines.

xMyrax
15-07-07, 21:39
Wanna hear it Jordanian style?

Tumb Rider fallaws zi advanchurs of Lara Cruft aftir she iz hyrad by a bowerfool sandicat too ritriv a mit-hikal abject call-ed zi schion.

I'll stop there XD

Destroyer Op 89
15-07-07, 21:42
Even knowing spanish doesnt help me in this case i cant come up with these weird forms cause ill type in ridiculous things:p

Sara Croft
15-07-07, 21:52
Norwegian style?
Ok,m you pinched my arm!
Tumb Raydår fållåos the ædventur åff Lara Kråft æftår shi is hayerd bai a pæooårfoll syndikeit tu ritriv a mythikul objekt kalld the skiån. Æfter diskovvering dat shi has bin jused æs a pån inn såm lardge shjim, Lara taiks mætters inntu hør åon hæns desiding that shi møst ønkovvår the mystery behaind thiss einchent artefækt.
Couldnt resist :p

Tomb-Raider
15-07-07, 22:28
Norwegian style?
Ok,m you pinched my arm!
Tumb Raydår fållåos the ædventur åff Lara Kråft æftår shi is hayerd bai a pæooårfoll syndikeit tu ritriv a mythikul objekt kalld the skiån. Æfter diskovvering dat shi has bin jused æs a pån inn såm lardge shjim, Lara taiks mætters inntu hør åon hæns desiding that shi møst ønkovvår the mystery behaind thiss einchent artefækt.
Couldnt resist :p

Lol, I understood most of that.