PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones IV Progress!

SamReeves
16-07-07, 02:53
Stealing thunder from mature chat, Indy IV is in production!!! I'm hoping for all the best as we need a good old fashioned adventure to set Hollywood straight. Story and Harrison Ford photo below in the BBC news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6898992.stm

BoyTRaider
16-07-07, 03:17
I hope his age doesn't interfere on his performance, but I can't wait for the movie! :D

Although I admit it would've been interesting to see a new actor as Indiana, would've been a tough challenge for the producers to find just the right person.

rewak
16-07-07, 03:24
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/319000/319109CHJG_w.jpg

Seriously...

Ikas90
16-07-07, 03:37
Isn't he like 70? O_o

But yeah, anyway, I'll definitely go and watch it. :)

oocladableeblah
16-07-07, 05:04
I can't wait I love Indiana Jones.

Angelx14
16-07-07, 05:17
Isn't he like 70? O_o

But yeah, anyway, I'll definitely go and watch it. :)

65 :p

I'm definitely going. =D I hope he won't break some leg or something..

Angel_14
16-07-07, 08:23
Whee, Indiana Jones! And Harrison Ford... Mmmm... I'm definitely going to watch it. :D

Angelus
16-07-07, 08:41
*Goes giddy*

:jmp:

MrBear
16-07-07, 10:05
Yeah, Indiana Jones rocks! I got the complete box (well, it's not complete when the new movie comes out :D) and I honestly can't imagine anyone else than Mr Ford as Indiana Jones.. then I'd rather have no movie at all... it would be like Die Hard without Bruce Willis ;)

Another Lara
16-07-07, 11:22
OMG! Saw that picture and my legs went all wobbly!:o

Indy still has power over me since I was 4 years old and first watched him in the movies... I hear he's going to be doing a bit of filming in Kensington? If so I'M THERE!:cln:

greendayfan
16-07-07, 11:30
the only thing that will probabley let the film down is harrisons age.

its about time they started wrok on a new indie film

Agent 47
16-07-07, 12:52
WTF!!!!!!!! AGEISM :mad:

if Harrison Ford can still act and play the roll does it matter how old he is????

Answer = NO

anyone playing Indy other than Harrison is akin to Shatner not playing Kirk.............that people is NOT cool :(

btw, i totally look forward to the new movie :jmp:

greendayfan
16-07-07, 13:29
yeah i cnt wait aswell

oh yeah one more thing

dont get cocky with me sunshine

Agent 47
16-07-07, 13:52
yeah i cnt wait aswell

oh yeah one more thing

dont get cocky with me sunshine

an internet threat...............

oh i'm scared :cen:

greendayfan
16-07-07, 13:54
i was joking dude

Agent 47
16-07-07, 13:57
i was joking dude

ah ok ! my apologies then :o :tmb:

i still think comments by some people in this thread are ageist though :(

acting as has no boundaries where age is concerned :D
he'll need a stunt double though

greendayfan
16-07-07, 14:04
yeah true

i wonder what the storyline for this one will be called

Agent 47
16-07-07, 14:17
yeah true

i wonder what the storyline for this one will be called

can't say i have a clue to be honest

i just hope for a classic Indy adventure and a damn good story..............i know the female co-stars from the first two are in it :D

greendayfan
16-07-07, 14:29
kl

i reckon they will make a game based on it like they did with the others

sdp93
16-07-07, 15:57
Cool.l I'll have to see the first ones though.

TombRaiderLover
16-07-07, 16:09
I enjoyed the previous films. :) I'd buy the set, but the second film is still censored in the UK, so it's a NO to the boxset. ;)

greendayfan
16-07-07, 17:36
i have the boxset

all 3 movies and a special making of dvd

Angelus
16-07-07, 19:24
ah ok ! my apologies then :o :tmb:

i still think comments by some people in this thread are ageist though :(

acting as has no boundaries where age is concerned :D
he'll need a stunt double though

Isn't that ageist in itself?

I enjoyed the previous films. I'd buy the set, but the second film is still censored in the UK, so it's a NO to the boxset.

Why is the second film censored?

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:32
becouse us brits r like that

we just do things diffrent

Noodleboy
16-07-07, 21:21
OH YES!!!!
I've been waiting for this :) I even bought the DVD collection with the 3 movies and the extra stunts DVD, because the 4th one was coming out. And now the time is near :p

becouse us brits r like that

we just do things diffrent

What part is censored?? The part where indy pushes the breasts of the statue to get into the temple of doom? :p

Lenochka
16-07-07, 21:26
wtf... I have never heard of a tomb with a wheelchair ramp :S How the hell is this gonna work?

FomarThain
16-07-07, 23:50
I'd buy the set, but the second film is still censored in the UK, so it's a NO to the boxset. ;)

'Cause of the religious angle or the violence? I didn't know it was banned over there. Interesting.

Isn't it interesting that sex is more open in Europe while violence is more offensive whereby we in America are just the opposite.:confused: We'll blow :cen: up at the drop of a hat and steal someones car but you better not put sex in a video game even inuendo.:rolleyes:

wtf... I have never heard of a tomb with a wheelchair ramp :S How the hell is this gonna work?

Yeah that is what I am worried about. 64 ain't that all old but still.... for a action hero like Indiana Jones that is pushin' it.:tea:

Mr.Burns
16-07-07, 23:55
Further shooting progress here (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=22034). As well as some information regarding shooting format here (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=21761). Little to no CGI :D

Real Life Raider
17-07-07, 00:00
What part is censored??

It's the part where the guy in the cage is lowered into the lava. Spielberg had an animatronix built to represent the guy squirming in pain.

That was too much for the censors.

BoyTRaider
17-07-07, 00:09
WTF!!!!!!!! AGEISM :mad:

if Harrison Ford can still act and play the roll does it matter how old he is????

Answer = NO

anyone playing Indy other than Harrison is akin to Shatner not playing Kirk.............that people is NOT cool :(

btw, i totally look forward to the new movie :jmp:

Well, ageism would come up to anyone's mind as soon as they read the article. I see your point. In my head I never thought of anyone else playing the role except for Harrison Ford. But time goes by and people do age. You never know, there might be another Indy out there.
Take Daniel Craig, for instance... He played a great role as the new James Bond - but that's just my opinion.

Mr.Burns
17-07-07, 00:09
It's the part where the guy in the cage is lowered into the lava. Spielberg had an animatronix built to represent the guy squirming in pain.

That was too much for the censors.
That and the Gremlins are generally credited for the creation of the PG-13 rating.

DREWY
17-07-07, 00:22

:D Rumour has it it will be called "Raiders of the Lost Mind" or "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Incontinence"

Seriously now. I hope it all goes well. Loved the previous installments, and hope this continues the production levels of the past versions.

silver_wolf
17-07-07, 00:34
Something about crystal skulls, I think. Strangely enough I had an idea for an indy or lara fan-fic that involved crystal skulls.

Tyrannosaurus
17-07-07, 18:35

LOL! Just imagine Indy struggling to move his wheelchair faster than the boulder that's heading in his direction!