PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons movie

CAISACO
16-07-07, 05:24
Does any one want to see it?

I can't wait.

I just laughed at the commercial

Wife: "Why are there muddy foot prints on the ceiling!!?"
Homer: "Spider pig, spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does!" As he holds the pig onto the ceiling and makes it walk with it's muddy feet :vlol:

Then he turned it into Harry Potter. :vlol: The pig had glasses on it :D

calico25
16-07-07, 05:30
i always liked the simpsons even though i have not watched a new episode in about 6 years. I will see it.

Hyper_Crazy
16-07-07, 05:31
"Spider pig, spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does!"
D

:vlol: Cracks me up everytime.

I'll probably see it.

DREWY
16-07-07, 05:39
I'll be there. Should be 'excellent', hey Smithers?

Little-Lara
16-07-07, 05:42
Ummmmmm..... heck yes! :yah: I have every single episode and I have them almost memorized.....yup, that's right. Since I was little.

gtkilla
16-07-07, 05:51
Simpsons had it's run, now they're just milking it for all it's worth. The movie doesn't look all that great and I probably won't see it in theatres. I'll buy the bootleg.

psychokitten
16-07-07, 05:54
We saw that preview at the cinema when we went to see Harry Potter the other week and the entire sold-out crowd just laughed so much, it's gonna be awesome :D

Angelus
16-07-07, 08:44
I'm not too sure about this one. The last 5 or 6 seasons of The Simpsons have been mediocre at best, and the movie just looks more of the same... so I'll have to wait and see.

Archetype
16-07-07, 09:20
will wait for it to come out on DVD

Rivendell
16-07-07, 09:22
Go Spiderpig! :jmp:

MrBear
16-07-07, 10:01
First of all, I am looking forward to the Simpsons Movie, not eagerly but still looking forward :)

Simpsons had it's run, now they're just milking it for all it's worth. The movie doesn't look all that great and I probably won't see it in theatres. I'll buy the bootleg.

I haven't seen anything newer than some episodes in the 11th season (there are 17 or 18, right?), but as I see it the seasons only get better and better.. I've got the second and fourth season and it's nothing like the later seasons (again, if it's gone downhill after the 11th season, don't blame me)! to be honest I actually thought, when I watched the second season, that it was a fake :D because the drawings and more importantly the jokes are so different...

CAISACO
16-07-07, 19:13
Lol. I haven't seen one episode of simpsons. But that movie looked funny :vlol:

psychokitten
16-07-07, 19:17
Lol. I haven't seen one episode of simpsons.

OMG

jamieoliver22
16-07-07, 19:22
I want to go and watch it sometime.. I will have to see if anyone wants to go the cinema and watch it. Is it out yet then?

Angelus
16-07-07, 19:23
Lol. I haven't seen one episode of simpsons. But that movie looked funny :vlol:

You are the first person I've met who's never seen an episode of The Simpsons. :eek:

I want to go and watch it sometime.. I will have to see if anyone wants to go the cinema and watch it. Is it out yet then?

July 26th. :tmb:

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:24
cnt wait till i see the movie

the main reason why i wanna see it is becouse GREEN DAY is in it

badboy70
16-07-07, 19:26
July 26th. :tmb:
Huh ? I thought I saw an adviserement in Belgium that said july 25th, and avant-premiere in Kinepolis Gent on the 24th o.O

Angelus
16-07-07, 19:28
Huh ? I thought I saw an adviserement in Belgium that said july 25th, and avant-premiere in Kinepolis Gent on the 24th o.O

Previews are July 24th & 25th (I think) and the film is released officially on July 26th - in the UK, at least. :)

badboy70
16-07-07, 19:33
Previews are July 24th & 25th (I think) and the film is released officially on July 26th - in the UK, at least. :)
When The Simpsons episodes are playing Homer runs after a donut and it says " The Simpsons Movie in theaters on the 25th of july " and homer runs back.
Or they made a mistake or it is true o.O

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:42
i wonder how longer the simpson will go on for,long run since 1989 till 2007

sdp93
16-07-07, 19:43
I want to see it. And this sunday is a simpsons marathon! Anyone else going to watch?

Titanium
16-07-07, 19:44
Apparently it will only run for two or three more years.

Anyway the movie seems fun enough so hopefully it will be great.

http://kensington.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/simpsons_manga.jpg

^^^ Thats the Simpson characters as a Manga. Whoever did it, did it really well. :)

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:46
i might watch

what channel is it on?

wow!,that mange version is brill and somewhat diffrent

xcrushterx
16-07-07, 19:47
i might watch

what channel is it on?

wow!,that mange version is brill and somewhat diffrent
It's being released in the cinemas :wve:

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:47
i was talkin about the simpson marathon on tv

xcrushterx
16-07-07, 19:49
i was talkin about the simpson marathon on tv
Sky one and Channel 4 are the main ones I think :)

If it's new episodes you want, then it'll be sky one :)

greendayfan
16-07-07, 19:51
kl,i get both channels anyway

laralauraxxx
16-07-07, 20:27
I can't wait for it! green day are in it! YAAY! :D

greendayfan
16-07-07, 20:34
cnt wait aswell,i wanna c becouse of green days in it

Lenochka
16-07-07, 20:42
Meh, The commercial bores me and the movie is waaaay to late. Hell i didn't even know they were still working with that series, Are there even new episodes being made? It's just so dated now. Even though i feel this way I do hope it does well :)

greendayfan
16-07-07, 20:47
there are,basicly the entire thing is going on for anouther couple of years

laralauraxxx
16-07-07, 20:47
cnt wait aswell,i wanna c becouse of green days in it

yeah that's practically the only reason im going to see it ... :o

psychokitten
16-07-07, 20:52
http://kensington.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/simpsons_manga.jpg

^^^ Thats the Simpson characters as a Manga. Whoever did it, did it really well. :)

That pic is awesome!

Joe_16
16-07-07, 21:19
I haven't watched the Simpsons for a long, long time because it hasn't been good for a long, long time unfortunately.

Poseidons_Doom
16-07-07, 22:50
Im pretty excited,

i love the simpsons, and for me the series keeps going from strength to strength,

and even if the movie sucks it wont matter, it will still bring in millions

:D

Dark Lugia 2
17-07-07, 06:54
Oh simpsons ftw :D the new ones may be getting a little dry, but they still rule :D *will watch in cinema*

george_croft
17-07-07, 16:06
Well, being a crazy Simpson fanatic since the age of 2, I'm extremely excited to see the movie I've been waiting for all my life!:D

I saw the trailer at the cinema the other day, the spider-pig part made me lmao really loud!!:vlol:

chrismcalees
18-07-07, 17:43
I finally know what you lot are going on about. I thought WTF is a spider pig!!! Now I have seen that trailer I understand. Funny actually.

maximum_123
18-07-07, 18:13
I'm going with a few mates to see it. 26th... not soon!

luckygchi
18-07-07, 20:30
who thinks there should be a thread based on spider pig.

Tell you what i'll create one post all your pics on it there

The Thread Can Now Be Found HERE!

Terminatorix
18-07-07, 20:36
Yeap! Thats my favorite game to I have all games finished! All tomb raiders I have finished!

luckygchi
19-07-07, 16:29
ok for all of you that want it here is a hd photo of spider pig

enjoy

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5868/spiderpigao6.jpg

Dingaling
19-07-07, 16:43
Thank you luckygchi! I've been looking for a picture of spider pig all day :D.

petujaymz
19-07-07, 17:00
It's released on my birthday to be honest.

Will go 'n' see it then get ****ed.

:wve:

luckygchi
20-07-07, 14:39
Thank you luckygchi! I've been looking for a picture of spider pig all day :D.

its ok

rewak
24-07-07, 13:29
Got my ticket! Tomorrow morning at 10:45am! Cant wait :D

TombRaiderLover
24-07-07, 13:39
The Spider-Pig song . . . the most overrated joke in years. :)

Still, seeing as I like The Simpsons, I'll probably watch the film eventually.

Lew
24-07-07, 13:55
I CAN'T WAIT! I love the Simpsons, have it on record on Sky+ all the time lol its fun to watch, even the news ones are good i think (episodes)

Legend of Lara
24-07-07, 14:00
Unfortunately, it'f being dubbed in Iceland. :( And it's a common fact that all Icelandic dubs turn out to be a piece of crap. I hope they'll also show it in English here .:)

Duchess
24-07-07, 15:35
Yes, and I've already bought my movie tickets. :D

Lara_Zoz2006
24-07-07, 15:45
Me 2 pre booked them this morning i cant wait im so excited i LOVE the simpsons all the way from the pilot episdoe i got all the dvds i love homer so much

petujaymz
24-07-07, 15:49
Apparently, at some point Ralph Wiggum says...

"I like men now."

badboy70
24-07-07, 16:00
I got my tickets for The Simpsons movie :D
I'm going to watch it tomorrow. I can't wait :jmp:

luckygchi
24-07-07, 19:25
green day are in the simpsons movie great,

d67NalRtd1E

and petujaymz the bit where ralf says he likes men is here

EDIT: Creator Doe's Not allow Embeding so heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeH0oRECsoo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etombraiderforums%2Ecom%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Fp%3D1978832%26posted%3D1%23post1 978832

it is around 2:45 that ralf says he likes men lol

enjoy

Lenochka
24-07-07, 19:30
Meh still bores me xD and i dont get what is so funny this spider pig thing... its just a pig he is holding up to the ceiling and singing about, i mean wtf. This is the question that haunts me...

Jacob x5
24-07-07, 19:44
I have every single episode...

Since not every single episode is available to buy, that's not possible.

viper456
24-07-07, 20:09
Since not every single episode is available to buy, that's not possible.

didnt say they bought them all lmao :p (not implying they have downloaded them either ofcourse)

Im off to see the mooovie tomorrow night! Cant wait :)

rewak
25-07-07, 14:17
Best movie ever :p

michaeldt
25-07-07, 14:25
i am definetly going too see it.

Homer: bu look marge he does a impression of you.

yanks on the pigs tail.

Pig:EEEAAEEAAEEEGGEHH!

:vlol::vlol::vlol:

I love that part of the comercial!

rewak
25-07-07, 14:37
There are only 2 complaints i have

1.If you've seen the trailer, thats all there is of Mr.Burns :(
2.Green Day, but at least they arent in it for very long :mis:

kooky
25-07-07, 14:51
Spiderpig, Spiderpig. Does whatever a spiderpig does. LOL, Homer is funny! :vlol:

Alive_and_Funky
25-07-07, 15:02
I've not really got high hopes for The Simpsons Movie. I enjoy watching the TV show (I tend to end up watching the older episodes, I don't catch the more recent ones very often), but I didn't think most of the jokes in the trailer were funny, and I think comedy trailers usually show some of the best jokes from the movie it's representing, so I don't think that's a good sign. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong. :)
I'm quite interested to see Green Day in the movie though. :D
Oh, and Arnie as the President. XD
The Spider-Pig song . . . the most overrated joke in years. :)
I've gotta agree with you there. :whi:

Jacob x5
25-07-07, 15:15
Homer Simpson used to be the best thing about the Simpsons. Some of the funniest and wittiest jokes of the series came out of his mouth, and in recent seasons his character has been ruined somewhat. Mr. Burns is one of the best characters aswell, although I'm not sure what he's like in the later seasons.

petujaymz
25-07-07, 15:16
I like Homer, Lisa and Ralph Wiggum to be honest.

Peachy
25-07-07, 16:22
2_4O4kvwZx0
I love the bit with Ralph and the 20th centuary fox thing.

tr.fan
25-07-07, 16:28
I cant wait to see this movie LOL

rewak
25-07-07, 17:20
Theres one or two bits in that trailer that aren't in the movie ;)

scion05
25-07-07, 20:17
I can't wait for it :D
I love Marge + Homer best! :D

FullmetalEd
25-07-07, 20:41

Exactly. The Simpsons, in the beggining, were truly something to marvel at. And most people see the blatant difference between the earlier seasons and now.

I acutally remember an interview a few years ago asking "Will there ever bee a Simpsons Movie"

The representative replied that "if they ever did a Simpsons movie, it would really be somehting special, something they put a lot a time into". Let's see if they hold up.

But from what I have seen, I'm not that impressed, except for Arnold Swarts. saying "I was elected to lead, not to read". That actually got a laugh out of me.

Sara Croft
25-07-07, 20:47
I cant wait! :D

MiCkiZ88
25-07-07, 20:54
LOL! I just saw that trailer on tv today. The dramatic trailer music was a priceles add :D And the spider pig :vlol:

tomblover
25-07-07, 21:01
Honestly, Family Guy owns Simpsons so hard, they should also have a movie, a proper one that shows on the cinemas. :p

Haven't seen the spider pig thing though.

Angelus
25-07-07, 21:08
Honestly, Family Guy owns Simpsons so hard, they should also have a movie, a proper one that shows on the cinemas. :p

:tmb:

tomblover
25-07-07, 21:19
:hug: :p

maximum_123
25-07-07, 21:40
Movie released tomorrow :yah: I'm booking tickets :vlol:

rewak
25-07-07, 21:56

The Family Guy movie is pretty lame compared to this. Plus the FM movie is just basically 2 episodes sandwiched between a few filler points, this is a proper movie, that owns FM so hard ;)

Not to mention FM is a complete rip of of The Simpsons :p Still funny though, occasionally

Movie released tomorrow :yah: I'm booking tickets :vlol:

It was released today actually :p (Hence how i saw it today lol)

Angelus
25-07-07, 22:11
The Family Guy movie is pretty lame compared to this. Plus the FM movie is just basically 2 episodes sandwiched between a few filler points, this is a proper movie, that owns FM so hard ;)

Not to mention FM is a complete rip of of The Simpsons :p Still funny though, occasionally

It's 3 episodes packed as one full-length feature. :D

tomblover
25-07-07, 22:11
I mean a totally fresh release, FM only released two movies, that weren't cinema releases AFAIK.

viper456
25-07-07, 22:40
Just got back from seeing it!!!! It was actually hysterical. Everyone in the cinema was laughing, and it makes a change for people where I live, they are normally miserable! :p

Admles
26-07-07, 04:24
Saw it today, had a great laugh!!!!!!

Won't spoil it for anyone though!

FullmetalEd
26-07-07, 05:14

Wait, there's a Family Guy MOVIE now?!:cln: When did that happen?! And was it the Family Guy Movie that was released today or the Simpsons one you're talking about?

And what is "FM"? Familiy. . . .Man? Or something? :confused::p

I mean a totally fresh release, FM only released two movies, that weren't cinema releases AFAIK.

Now I don't have any clue what you guys are talking about XP

BtoFu
26-07-07, 10:24
Why are people laughing at the fact that they're going to see it exactly? :pi:

Five years ago I would have welcomed this...just seems too late in the game to get jazzed for it. The trailer was pretty weak too..and it's the easiest thing in the world to cut something mis-representative (great looking!) of the overall quality in 90 seconds - if they can't do that then I don't hold out much hope yo.

Lenochka
26-07-07, 10:32
Honestly, Family Guy owns Simpsons so hard,:p

I am surprised so many people are actually willing to spend money on a Simpson's movie... from what i have noticed here in the U.S. people are rather bored of the franchise, I haven't heard one person mention going to see it at all since the trailers began airing and word began to flow about a Simpson's movie. At the moment there is no doubt in my mind that FG is currently on top in the U.S., but who knows maybe just maybe this movie will do well enough to get people interested again.

Titanium
26-07-07, 16:08
http://movies.uk.msn.com/features/MSNMovies_CIAB2.aspx?cp-documentid=5629179

4/5, good score. :)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/simpsons_movie/

Alot of other critics think its good as well. :)

badboy70
26-07-07, 16:12
I saw it yesterday :D has anyone watched until the end of the credits ? And heard what Maggie said ? :D

rewak
26-07-07, 16:49
Damn, i knew i should have stayed for the credits :(

Achilles_DS
26-07-07, 16:53

This is classic, i remember you making a huge fuss about people and bootleg games... apparently it's acceptable if it's a movie.

rewak
26-07-07, 16:54
Ha! So you'll pay, what, £5-£10 for a bootleg, yet you won't pay £4-£6 to see it in the cinema? Common sense is taking a hit there

badboy70
26-07-07, 16:56
I read an interview with Matt Groening in a dutch magazine and he said there was a surprise for the people who waited until the end
[SURPIRSE]*Maggie points at screen*
Marge : Oh my god, her first word
Maggie: *baby voice* sequal.[/SURPISE]
:D I think almost everyone knows who has been looking for things about the movie and, you know... . I've put it in white so for the people who want to discover it themselves, won't spoil it by reading this post.

rewak
26-07-07, 17:00
Ah see i totally avoided finding stuff about the movie, wanted everything to be a surprise ;) Well at least i know what happens now, thanks! :D

Jacob x5
26-07-07, 17:04
I saw the Simpsons Movie yesterday and I have to say that it was absolutely brilliant. Those of you who haven't seen it and are worried that it will not be any good like the new seasons, trust me, you have nothing to worry about. This movie contains many of the funniest Simpsons moments ever and, whilst some of the humour is different to the old episodes (essentially the show now makes fun of itself by not doing what you would expect, double bluffing if you like), it is much more like the classic episodes and not at all like the dreadful season 17. The film has made me consider that maybe there is hope for the Simpsons afterall. Go and see it! It's brilliant!

Damn! I stayed and watched the bit that shows pictures of all the characters and the voice actors, but I didn't stay right to the end. There was something itching in the back of my head, telling me to stay. Why didn't I listen? :D

Dakaruch
26-07-07, 17:11
i really loved the spider-pig scene and the one were homer uses that thing to electrify the water so he can grab the fishes... this movie is great!

badboy70
26-07-07, 18:00
i really loved the spider-pig scene and the one were homer uses that thing to electrify the water so he can grab the fishes... this movie is great!Yes, that part was really good :D

Natey168
26-07-07, 18:22
Oh! I so wanna see this movie! I saw a different commercial today! Marge said to Homer "You can take Spider-Pig with you." and Homer said "He's not Spider-Pig anymore, he's Harry Plopper." then it showed the pig in glasses and with a scar. :vlol:
ry9E20qX-vQ

It's at :10 left on that video.^

oocladableeblah
27-07-07, 03:55
I'm going to go see it at 12 am woot can't wait! :jmp::jmp:

tr_rocks
27-07-07, 03:56
Oh! I so wanna see this movie! I saw a different commercial today! Marge said to Homer "You can take Spider-Pig with you." and Homer said "He's not Spider-Pig anymore, he's Harry Plopper." then it showed the pig in glasses and with a scar. :vlol:
ry9E20qX-vQ

ooh dude i dooooooo 2 :p

michaeldt
27-07-07, 07:55
ry9E20qX-vQ

HAHAHAHA! :vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

oocladableeblah
27-07-07, 09:03
Theres going to be a sequel if you want proof after the credits listen to the character that has never talked before on the show it will be theyre first words. and one more thing it was the best movie ever.

Autolycus
27-07-07, 09:11
Really want to see the film as i love The Simpsons. Homer and Bart always crack me up.

Lew
27-07-07, 17:22
I have just seen it and loved it.

thevman
27-07-07, 17:37
Local news movie reviewer gave it an A!!! :tmb:

gtkilla
27-07-07, 17:50
I might consider watching this since it's being received well by critics.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/simpsons_movie/

Dakaruch
27-07-07, 17:54
ry9E20qX-vQ

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Duchess
27-07-07, 19:07
I just saw the movie. It was good, but I thought it could have been done better.

Sara Croft
27-07-07, 21:57
I loved it! :vlol:

8accent8
27-07-07, 23:56
looks alrite.
no offense, tho u guys look lik it doesnt take much to make u laugh. dont take it as an insult, at least u can laugh alot in life.

i didnt really find spiderpig/harry plopper funny.
tho that "bible answers" prt in a commercial was. "i dont see any answers!"

viper456
28-07-07, 00:06
looks alrite.
no offense, tho u guys look lik it doesnt take much to make u laugh. dont take it as an insult, at least u can laugh alot in life.

i didnt really find spiderpig/harry plopper funny.
tho that "bible answers" prt in a commercial was. "i dont see any answers!"

and we shall live long and happy lives because of it :vlol:

Lost_Raider
29-07-07, 15:11
The movie is 10 times better than anything the Simpsons manage to do for the last seven years.

Aside from the fact the middle part of the movie drags in terms of pacing (and too over the top), it's exactly what you would expect from the Simpsons around season seven to nine.

TombRaiderLover
29-07-07, 15:27
:yik: Am I the only one who doesn't find Spider-Pig at all funny?

Lost_Raider
29-07-07, 15:29
:yik: Am I the only one who doesn't find Spider-Pig at all funny?

Ooh geezz, that wasn't even the main part of the movie...

Legend of Lara
29-07-07, 21:59
I saw it today. I LOVED the part at the beginning when Homer joked about how you'd have to be a loser to watch something at the movies that you can watch on TV for free! :vlol:

Sara Croft
29-07-07, 22:03
I saw it today. I LOVED the part at the beginning when Homer joked about how you'd have to be a loser to watch something at the movies that you can watch on TV for free! :vlol:
And Bart's detention: "I will not download this movie illegally" xD
And of course "Thats right. Fox even advertises in movies now. :vlol:
I have to buy iiit! :D :D

danitiwa
29-07-07, 22:11
I came late and missed the beginning, but spider pig cracked me up. :vlol: Plus the bit where Homer says: THANK YOU BOOB LADY! :D

2kool4u
30-07-07, 05:17
I loveee this movie i cried Laughing!!!! hmm i hope maggies statement means a sequel is on the way!! "I want to know if any animals where harmed during the film."

Necromanser
30-07-07, 10:29
cant wait for it

danitiwa
30-07-07, 10:33
Ooh there was something homer said that I wanted to use as my signature, but I can't remember it anymore! :(

Admles
30-07-07, 10:35
Saw it again today! Was just as much fun the second time.

Now that I have a dvd-rip of it, I can watch Spiderpig over and over!

danitiwa
30-07-07, 10:39
Saw it again today! Was just as much fun the second time.

Now that I have a dvd-rip of it, I can watch Spiderpig over and over!

#Can he swing? No he can't coz he's a pig.... #:vlol:

Lara'sLover
30-07-07, 11:06
Me not seen it:(, what's it about?

danitiwa
02-08-07, 20:12
:D SPIDERPIG!!!!

fMl3S-V99GQ

Angelus
02-08-07, 20:18
I couldn't find this thread today... :pi:

Anyway, I just wanted to say how utter dire I thought this film was. Homer had most of the jokes, and acting like an idiot for 17 years starts to grate after a while. ;) I had low expectations for this film, but I was still disappointed.

2/10.

scion05
02-08-07, 20:19
I really liked it :D

Some of the jokes weren't as funny, but i thought it was a major over all of the the post 2000 episodes of the simpsons!

8/10! :tmb:

danitiwa
02-08-07, 20:42
I really liked it :D

Some of the jokes weren't as funny, but i thought it was a major over all of the the post 2000 episodes of the simpsons!

8/10! :tmb:

Maybe I was just in a good mood, but I laughed at most jokes. :D

ben_the_joka
02-08-07, 20:45
i loved it 9/10

CAISACO
02-08-07, 20:53
Ah, I saw it and it cracked me up! :vlol:
My mum thought it was absolutely stupid. She said "How can people find that funny when Homer is so mean to his kids, he even bloody chokes him!" lol

danitiwa
02-08-07, 20:54
Ah, I saw it and it cracked me up! :vlol:

Spider pig, Spider pig... :D
fMl3S-V99GQ

scion05
02-08-07, 21:05
haha marges face at the end :vlol: :p :vlol:

danitiwa
02-08-07, 22:12
haha marges face at the end :vlol: :p :vlol:

Lol, and: Maybe we should kiss to break the awkwardness? :vlol:

CAISACO
02-08-07, 22:14
Spider pig, Spider pig... :D
fMl3S-V99GQ

OMAGA!!! :vlol::jmp:

mattlsu
02-08-07, 22:16
I haven't seen it.

danitiwa
02-08-07, 22:25
I haven't seen it.

You should, it's great if you need a laugh. :D

kryptonite23
03-08-07, 10:41
I haven't seen it.

Watch it.:tmb:
You will laugh at the pig.;)

luckygchi
03-08-07, 10:52
lol it was great but some bits were rude lol :D won't name any but i'm sure all of you that have seen it will know lol :D

Angelus
03-08-07, 12:58
You should, it's great if you need a laugh. :D

Or need to have a good sleep.

bloodstormaoa
03-08-07, 13:04
Twas ok, nothing special mind you;) I laughed twice, once at spider-pig...once at Barts ding-dong (easily amused?)

The one bit, I thought was brilliant was when Marge left Homer. That video recording was amazing. The emotion in Julie Kavner??s voice was poignant....nearly made me cry :p

Still nothing special :(

luckygchi
03-08-07, 13:21
i though it was funny when homer was diving down that hole with his middle fingers up at everyone then he got stuck and they all say 'claw him' lol

Shark_Blade
03-08-07, 13:53
^yeah. I think the movie really worth it. I give it a B+

Fantastic 4 - F (crappy save the world story and Silver Surfer has a tv screen on his tummy! :eek: wtf)

Transformer - haven't seen yet.

Harry Potter 5 - A-

Shrek 3 - D- (lame lame lame)

danitiwa
03-08-07, 14:25
^yeah. I think the movie really worth it. I give it a B+

Fantastic 4 - F (crappy save the world story and Silver Surfer has a tv screen on his tummy! :eek: wtf)

Transformer - haven't seen yet.

Harry Potter 5 - A-

Shrek 3 - D- (lame lame lame)

I didn't like HP 5 much, they cut the best parts of the book out! :(

Laurencarter
03-08-07, 16:12
I'm going to go see it next week.

PirateFromPeru
03-08-07, 19:44
Saw it last week. Thought it was really funny. I liked it when Homer was going through the bible real quick and says, "This book doesn't seem to have any answers!"