PDA

View Full Version : Headache

Lara Coft Baby
16-07-07, 07:24
My head is hurting so bad that I can't sleep and its driving me crazy. The pain medicine don't seem to be helping me at all. My head has been hurting since friday and its been getting worse. It usually hurts when I am hungry or tired. I've tried eating and it don't help. It still hurts, and I lay down to go to sleep. But my head hurts so bad I can't get to sleep. And when I am able to fall a sleep I'll wake up and my head will start hurting a few minutes later. Anyways, my question is: Dose any one know any thing that I can do to get my head to stop hurting? Cause I haven't gotten a good night sleep in three nights. And I am so tired http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sad010.gif I just want to go to sleep http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sad010.gif

VonCroy360
16-07-07, 07:25
Having a rest usually helps me. Not sleeping but just laying and relaxing, maybe listening to some relaxing music.
If it's really bad, you should probably go see a doctor.

Lara Coft Baby
16-07-07, 07:27
Having a rest usually helps me. Not sleeping but just laying and relaxing,

Believe me I've tried that, and it don't help :hea:

Neteru
16-07-07, 07:39
Yet another posting for medical advice on an internet game forum.

Not wanting to be rude, but for god's sake, go to the doctor!

vespertea
16-07-07, 07:45
That sounds pitiful. :( :hug:

but yeah. doctor.

Lara Coft Baby
16-07-07, 07:46
For one its 2:46 am and I don't think I can call the doctor right now. I am just asking for a temporary fix till i can go to the doctor. Cause its killing me and I am tired and just want some sleep.

BoyTRaider
16-07-07, 07:49
Alright, if you are taking those medicines and they are not usually helping you, then a doctor would be advisable to be consulted. Do you have any sleeping medicine?

Lara Coft Baby
16-07-07, 07:51
Alright, if you are taking those medicines and they are not usually helping you, then a doctor would be advisable to be consulted. Do you have any sleeping medicine?

nope if I did we wouldnt be having this convo :cln: :p :D

VonCroy360
16-07-07, 07:53
Check this (http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/common-topics/default.htm) site out. Maybe helps. :)

Fish.
16-07-07, 07:56
Hoo boy... headaches aren't very fun, are they?

Do this:

Take a Tylenol or Advil, or whatever you take.
Lie down in a dark, quiet room with a wet, cool towel on your face for a few hours.If all else fails, ask someone to massage your neck or something.

I hope you get better soon :hug: Headaches suck, I used to get migraines a lot, and they SUCK!

BoyTRaider
16-07-07, 08:08
nope if I did we wouldnt be having this convo :cln: :p :D
Lol, well, it would not be good for your well being.. The medicine is a better option. :)

Angel_14
16-07-07, 08:31
Drink something. Your head could hurt from the lack of water you drank that day. :)

Quasimodo
16-07-07, 08:32
^ Dehydration is definitely teh suxorz.

Almost every time I've had a headache that bad, I'd eventually vomit violently and finally be able to fall asleep. I hate throwing up...blech...three days, though? Until you can get to a doctor, you could try resting somewhere completely dark and silent- that's one of the few ways a lot of migraine sufferers get any relief besides medicine.

Lara Coft Baby
16-07-07, 08:36
Drink something. Your head could hurt from the lack of water you drank that day. :)

that seems to be helping a little bit but my head still hurts a bit. Its not as bad. :D

nicola1986
16-07-07, 09:36
I hate headaches, I tend to get quite bad ones too, from too much PC I think lol

I hope you feel better soon and everything is ok when you get to see the doc :)