PDA

View Full Version : Do you think.......

ChrisCrudd
16-07-07, 20:43
That when the Spice girls eventually do decide to record a greatest hits album that they will re-record Holler, let love lead the way, and goodbye to include Geri Halliwells vocal talents?, plus on a similar subject do you think they will sing the those certain 3 songs and again include ms Halliwell?, what are all your thoughts?... :confused: :p

Rivendell
16-07-07, 20:47
I hope they include Goodbye, I think that was one of their best. :tmb:

laralauraxxx
16-07-07, 20:48
I hope they never ever realease a greatest hits album EVER! i don't want a mass suicide here ...

Dakaruch
16-07-07, 20:50
i never liked them... i hope they don't make this cd at all... lol joking :p
they'll probably include all they're greatest hits so that one should be in there

tr_mitch
16-07-07, 20:51
Ginge breast bring out the PVC Union Jack outfit, just for old times sake.

To answer your question, i reckon they will include Gezzers in them songs, would be rude not to.

Joe_16
16-07-07, 21:15
How many albums did they do? Was it three?

So basically the greatet hits will comprise those three albums in one collection.

Real Life Raider
16-07-07, 23:03
I hope they include Goodbye

Sorry folks, I hope they say Goodbye......... again!

I have no penchant for artificial 'music'.

Rivendell
16-07-07, 23:05
'Course they will RLR! They're not exactly saying "Hello" anyway, it's just a couple of months of touring.. Not like they're getting back together properly ;)

Real Life Raider
16-07-07, 23:28
'Course they will RLR! They're not exactly saying "Hello" anyway, it's just a couple of months of touring.. Not like they're getting back together properly ;)

Phew! Thanks for that! :D