PDA

View Full Version : Most wanted News Headline (Forum Game)

mizuno_suisei
17-07-07, 15:43
Another interesting forum game. Post your ideal wanted News Headline. It can be about anything. (Max. 2posts/per day)

Due to months of rumours, the facts are now correct.
Tomorrow morning, Administrator of the best online Tomb Raider Website and Forum, Justin Farr will finally show his face.

The fact was leaked when an email was originally sent to a member of the forum, but was accidently *cough* diverted to every member of the forum and every journalist around the world.

As you will see on "The Daily" TV report, Mr. Farr asked for his face to be blurred. This is what he had to say.

"All the members and users of the WWW.TOMBRAIDERCHRONICLES.COM forums have already seen my face, I am a penguin! Are we done? No more comments"

Make sure to gather around Mr.Farr's UK home tomorrow morning at 9am, Just as he is about to leave for the weekly grocery shopping.

Report by
Janine Fakestro

Gregori
17-07-07, 16:03
The End Of The World!

petujaymz
17-07-07, 16:16
I wanna see this headline next summer...

Sunday July 6th 2008

SELES TURNS
BACK THE CLOCK

Incredibly, Monica Seles hasn't appeared in a Wimbledon final since losing to Steffi Graf in 1992. Sixteen years later, and after a four year absence from the tour, at last, Seles has finally won the only Grand Slam title to elude her - Wimbledon.

Incidentally, she's gonna go for it - only just found out to be honest. :tmb:

Click - http://www.monica-seles.com/index.asp

:wve:

SamReeves
17-07-07, 16:35
Giants Win the World Series!

ThomasCroft
17-07-07, 17:26
ROWLING ANNOUNCES EIGHTH HARRY POTTER NOVEL

"I didn't have it in me to deny the kids more Harry after all," says Rowling with a slight smile.

:(

Agent 47
17-07-07, 17:36
Almighty Alonso wins 3RD title!!!
by Roving Reporter

Spain's double F1 world champion Fernando Alonso claimed his 3rd straight drivers title today by winning the 2007 Brazilian Grand Prix.

Fernando,taking Pole Position at the Sao Paulo circuit,made a clean start and controlled the pace from the start. Alonso's Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes team-mate lost all hope of winning the title in his debut season due to being black flagged for dangerous driving.

What gave Alonso the winning edge was his recent back to back race victories,putting in a superb display of driving.His only challenge for the drivers title in recent races came by way of Kimi Raikkonen in the Ferrari.

:jmp:

odds are this story WILL be true................GO FERNANDO..........Hamilton = pwned :ton:

Geck-o-Lizard
17-07-07, 17:47
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6462/englishmonkeyswf7.gif

a_pok
17-07-07, 18:01
this is what i hope to see soon, or someday

AOD fans finally get what they are waiting for!!!!

Sources say that Eidos finally admitted their mistake in firing Core Design before the finishing of their latest game. And some people are saying, possibly roomers, that Core started to work on the seaqual to AOD!

(some people will consider this as spam, but this is what i'm waiting for!!!)

Rivendell
17-07-07, 18:08
:vlol: Grace!! :vlol:

Wednesday & Thursday No Longer Exist!
"We're already going nuts!" Claim obsessed Harry Potter fans,
wishing they had time-turners of their own.

Apofiss
17-07-07, 18:14
There was no "human evolution". Who are we? XD

Greenkey2
17-07-07, 18:15
Politicians of The World Resign in Favour of Old Ladies With Handbags

A spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We're sick of tit-for-tat and childish whinging among world leaders. No more 'our missiles are bigger than YOUR missiles', and instead the sweet sound of friendly chatter over a cup of tea and a biscuit will prevail."

The world had better watch out.

Ada the Mental
17-07-07, 18:25
Wednesday & Thursday No Longer Exist!
"We're already going nuts!" Claim obsessed Harry Potter fans,
wishing they had time-turners of their own.
:yah: :yah:
:( Honestly, it's still Tuesday!*dies*

HIGH SCHOOLS IN GREECE REMAIN CLOSED TILL LATE SEPTEMBER
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ONLINE: FAKE!
Spoilers concerning ending of the seventh Potter book, and in particular the demise of certain characters were proven false!

Ikas90
17-07-07, 18:32
Plane Tickets Depreciate By Half In Value

Like that's ever gonna happen anyway. <_<

:(

Tthe Spirit
17-07-07, 18:34
Paramoount says yes for a TR3...

Angel_14
17-07-07, 18:43
Paris Hilton murdered!

Monday, 19:32. Paris Hilton's best friend found Paris Hilton lying on the floor, pale and not moving.

"I went there and asked if she's all right" Her friend said "Then I realized that she's dead" That's all she could say before she started crying.

The police investigated the body of Miss. Hilton and now are trying to find out who murdered the world famous star.

"We have no clue" Said one of the detectives. "The murdered made a very clean job. It's impossible to find out who was it. The only sign the person left was "That's not hot! A.S.":whi:

talion
17-07-07, 18:50
Console wars over! 'Wiistation 360' released! And its only £100!

:D

Alive_and_Funky
17-07-07, 19:31
New World Heavyweight Champion Crowned, and his name is Revan Rand

Last night at WWE's pay-per-view No Mercy, a new World Heavyweight Champion was crowned. Revan Rand, aged 24, cashed in his Money in the Bank contract soon after the now former champion defended his title in a brutal Hell in a Cell match.
The way Revan Rand won the World Heavyweight Championship last night was eerily reminiscent of Edge's first WWE and World Heavyweight Championship victories. This was no coincidence.
"I remember watching Edge capture his first WWE and World Heavyweight championships by cashing in his Money in the Bank contracts at exactly the right moments," said the Briton. "Being a long-time Edgehead, I knew that was the right thing for me to do, too. The wrestling world has entered a new era, an era that is Rand."

:D

mizuno_suisei
18-07-07, 03:44
Monday, 19:32. Paris Hilton's best friend found Paris Hilton lying on the floor, pale and not moving.

"I went there and asked if she's all right" Her friend said "Then I realized that she's dead" That's all she could say before she started crying.

The police investigated the body of Miss. Hilton and now are trying to find out who murdered the world famous star.

"We have no clue" Said one of the detectives. "The murdered made a very clean job. It's impossible to find out who was it. The only sign the person left was "That's not hot! A.S."

OH MY GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS! Good job.

Jail for Paris.. Again!

World known hotel heiress Paris Hilton has been charged with child molestation and reckless drunken driving with a minor. The Young 9yr old boy had to say. "It was fun, she was good if you know what I mean."

The young boy's parents have laid extra charges on Paris Hilton for pedofilia. Paris apparently told the boy "Thats hot" when she looked at the crutch seam of his pants.

Paris hs now been sentenced to 45days in jail, but due to good behaviour, her sentence has been cut to 23days.

Lenochka
18-07-07, 03:49
@ Angel_14 - Thats pretty twisted :S Wanting to see a headline stating someone dead :S

kooky
18-07-07, 04:51
I would love to hear this:

The Tomb of Plato Discovered!!

Today, acheologist have just discovered Plato's Tomb beneath Athens, Greece. Yet Hundreds of his scrolls have been discovered in his tomb. Books of his writings will soon be in stores.