PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Storyline - Ben and Stella

walk_man
17-07-07, 18:51
I know it finishes on Friday but do you think this storyline was taking way out of proportion.

I didn't watch it for about 3 weeks because of it and I tuned in again this week to find its still running ! Personally, I find it to be very disturbing.

tombraider123
17-07-07, 19:01
I know it finishes on Friday but do you think this storyline was taking way out of proportion.

I didn't watch it for about 3 weeks because of it and I tuned in again this week to find its still running ! Personally, I find it to be very disturbing.

It was not on television while the Dawn, May and Rob storyline was on. But has recently continued. I actually find it an interesting storyling and don't worry, Stella gets what is coming to her.

Bonez
17-07-07, 19:03
Stella is so cruel to ben! What she said to Ben tonight was awful. :(

So was what jay said to Yolande.

I.Am.Natla
17-07-07, 19:04
What's going on? I stopped watching Eastender yonks ago, but this one sounds jucy; spill :D

TombRaiderLover
Yeah, I was pretty shocked today to find that it had advanced from emotional abuse to worse.

Stella's evil . . . which is why I'm looking forward to Friday. :mis:

I.am.Natla:

*spoilers* highlight to view:

Phil is getting married to a woman named Stella. Phil's young son Ben was at first very frustrated, fearing that his dead mother would be replaced. After weeks of humiliating, he finally decided to be nice to Stella, as it was what his dad wanted. However, Stella had other ideas, and as been both physically and emotionally torturing Ben.

*bigger spoilers - Friday's upcoming twist* highlight to view:

On the day of the wedding, Ben finally convinces to his father the horrible things Stella has been doing to him. Phil chases Stella to a factory rooftop, where she falls to her death . . . but did she jump, or was she pushed?

maximum_123
Good! Stella you old cow!

Nee-Naw Nee-Naw Nee-Naw Nee-Naw

Child Abuse

Nee-Naw Nee-Naw Nee-Naw Nee-Naw

ThomasCroft
17-07-07, 19:07
She's a right *****.

Hence, I love her.

Angelus
17-07-07, 19:08
This storyline has been great... too bad she jumps from the top of a building on Friday. :D

Rivendell
17-07-07, 20:03
I don't think it's gone nearly into the realms of evil as it could've.
So far she's only:

Pinched him, scolded his hand, threatened him, made him think these things were normal.

Only tonight I think she's started to pick up evil again, which she should've done ages ago - trash his picture of his mother, suggest he isn't Phil's son.
She could've done loads more to him! Plenty more evil twisting of his mind, because as it stands I just see her as a mentalist, rather than a mental villain.

There's a prog on BBC3 on Friday night (I think) documenting Eastender's evil vixens. Can't wait, as it goes on about Chrissy :yah: - Best.Easties.Female E.V.E.R :jmp:

Bonez
17-07-07, 20:14
I always loved Janine. :D

Angelus
17-07-07, 20:15
I don't think it's gone nearly into the realms of evil as it could've.
So far she's only:

Pinched him, scolded his hand, threatened him, made him think these things were normal.

Only tonight I think she's started to pick up evil again, which she should've done ages ago - trash his picture of his mother, suggest he isn't Phil's son.
She could've done loads more to him! Plenty more evil twisting of his mind, because as it stands I just see her as a mentalist, rather than a mental villain.

There's a prog on BBC3 on Friday night (I think) documenting Eastender's evil vixens. Can't wait, as it goes on about Chrissy :yah: - Best.Easties.Female E.V.E.R :jmp:

Spoiler: She jumps; Phil doesn't push her.

Friday night? I'll be too excited about Deathly Hallows... I doubt I'll be watching the TV!

Stella starts hurting Ben physically, and the blood seeps through on his shirt on the wedding day, and that's when things start to unravel.

nicola1986
18-07-07, 12:40
I watch it 'cos I love Eastenders but I do find that storyline very disturbing.

I have to calm my urge to punch her in the face lol (same with Charlie - Big Brother :mis: )

SoulReaver74
18-07-07, 14:15
This stella bird makes my blood boil, i remember when ben first arrived at the square and me an my miss's both agreed he was a right little :cen:, all he did was complain and moan but he had just lost his mum bless him, but now this psycho stella mentally abusing him and inflicting all kinds of hell i just want to rush on in and save the poor boy and tell phil this out of control nutball needs discipline.

lita212
18-07-07, 14:17
the storyline is really interesting and its good because its making everyone more aware about abuse and signs etc i think they have done the storyline very well and its certainly got people more aware about abuse.

petujaymz
18-07-07, 14:56
What about Della 'n' Binnie?

:wve:

chrismcalees
18-07-07, 17:24
I always loved Janine. :D

me too. and Cindy. Anyone that tries to kill Ian Beale is great in my book. I hope she does return as a ghost.

Rivendell
18-07-07, 19:39
It's not quite as a ghost that she's rumoured to come back though ;)

Spoileryrumourythingy:
Her death was apparently faked, and Cindy was placed in hiding under a witness protection act.

Wouldn't mind seeing her again, I can only remember her getting off with David (?)Wicks and trying to have Ian shot.

taika
18-07-07, 19:57
I miss Janine - i haven't watched it properly ever since she left!
:(

nicola1986
19-07-07, 08:15
I watch it for Sean ;)

Angelus
19-07-07, 10:17
I watch it for Sean ;)

He is such a bad actor!

But I know why you like him! :p

nicola1986
19-07-07, 10:29
^Yeah he's not the best, better than Carly or Chelsea tho, their acting makes me cringe sometimes lol

Luckily it's not his acting I'm watching ;)

Rivendell
19-07-07, 18:58
Damnit Stella just sunk to a whole new level of Evil! :eek:

nicola1986
20-07-07, 18:06
Say bye bye to Stella in around 25 mins :mis:

TombRaiderLover
20-07-07, 19:29
Bye, Stella. :wve:

Angelus
20-07-07, 19:31
That was very anti-climatic. :o

Hyper_Crazy
20-07-07, 19:34
I wanted to see it properly! -_-

Angelus
20-07-07, 19:42
I wanted to see it properly! -_-

So did I!

"Watch me, Daddy".

THUD

*Phil dramatically looks at his hands"

Booooooooo!

Rivendell
20-07-07, 20:44
Not bad, was more about the journey than the result though I felt :o

Plus that Lady Macbeth move of 'Look at my hands' is SO OVERUSED! Gah!

ben_the_joka
20-07-07, 22:07
Blatantlay stole that idea of looking at the hands from ms.croft herself...

Angelus
20-07-07, 22:11
Not bad, was more about the journey than the result though I felt :o

Plus that Lady Macbeth move of 'Look at my hands' is SO OVERUSED! Gah!

Ugh, I know what you mean.

SPOILER: Phil didn't push Stella; she jumped. :D