PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Rowland Collapses From Dehydration (Video Included)

Angelus
17-07-07, 20:41
This was in the paper today and I thought I'd see it, and it's well... hilarious, to be honest. :vlol:

5mfdpK-wl3Q

tlr online
17-07-07, 20:43
Why is this funny?

viper456
17-07-07, 20:44
I've nearly done that before, its not a nice feeling :(

Fish.
Why is this funny?

Well put, I fail to see the humour.

star girl
:)

But yeah, it isn't anything funny...

Angelus
The way she falls... :vlol:

You can go ahead and close it if you want.

BoyTRaider
17-07-07, 20:45
I don't really think that's funny... Considering the fact that she could've been seriously injured.

Fish.
The way she falls... :vlol:

...is not that funny. As BoyTRaider said, she could have been seriously injured.

tlr online
She collasped from dehydration, you say?

Dehydration is a condition that occurs when a person loses more fluids than he or she takes in. Dehydration isn't as serious a problem for teens as it can be for babies or young children. But if you ignore your thirst, dehydration can slow you down.

Our bodies are about two thirds water. When someone gets dehydrated, it means the amount of water in his or her body has dropped below the level needed for normal body function. Small decreases don't cause problems, and in most cases, they go completely unnoticed. But losing larger amounts of water can sometimes make a person feel quite sick.

http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/safety/first_aid/dehydration.html

tlr online
17-07-07, 20:47
You can go ahead and close it if you want.

Not at all. Let's see what others have to say about what tickles you.

Angelus
17-07-07, 20:47
...is not that funny. As BoyTRaider said, she could have been seriously injured.

Yes, but was she? No. If she was seriously injured, I wouldn't have laughed at the situation.

Fish.
17-07-07, 20:50
Yes, but was she? No. If she was seriously injured, I wouldn't have laughed at the situation.

Well put it this way:

If you collapsed on stage in front of millions of fans, would you like it if someone laughed at you?

touchmyheart
17-07-07, 20:51
That was really unpleasant. It's not a nice thing to happen to anyone. :(

BoyTRaider
17-07-07, 20:54
Angelus, I see that you're having an innocent laugh about it - with no harmful intentions. But overall, this can be considered as Crude Humor. It must have been horrible for Kelly Rowland to cope with the fact that her fans might have been laughing of her, especially since dehydration is a serious condition.

Angelus
17-07-07, 20:55
Well put it this way:

If you collapsed on stage in front of millions of fans, would you like it if someone laughed at you?

No - I'd make sure I wasn't dehydrated. :rolleyes:

Angelus, I see that you're having an innocent laugh about it - with no harmful intentions. But overall, this can be considered as Crude Humor. It must have been horrible for Kelly Rowland to cope with the fact that her fans might have been laughing of her, especially since dehydration is a serious condition.

Fair enough. If I've offended anyone, then I apologise. I was just having an innocent laugh, as BoyTRaider said.

viper456
17-07-07, 20:55
No - I'd make sure I wasn't dehydrated.

I dont think Kelly Rowland did it on purpose lol

Marija_Croft
17-07-07, 21:17
I don't really think that's funny... Considering the fact that she could've been seriously injured.

I agree,it's not funny.

krycekuva
17-07-07, 21:30
well who knows if she was really dehydrated,.. you know what makes could dehydrated you??? some of those smart drugs that gives you energie for discos and 3 day and night parties,... well im not pointing to Kelly at all,.. i just think that one thing is what the media publish and another quite different what really happened... look at cowboy bush;)...

in any case i cant help laughing some times at strange situations, and i do laught when i fall or do stupid things,... so, dont we?... sometimes its quite serious.. and i run to help if someone falls close to me, but right after i check its fine, believe,.. i just have to laugh:D:D:D:D

tombraider123
17-07-07, 21:45
It's horrible to collapse from dehydration, such a strange feeling. I didn't find the video funny to be honest.

UNDERTAKER
18-07-07, 00:09
Fail to see the funny side I'm afraid.

Poor girl :(

BtoFu
18-07-07, 00:13
I laughed. She didn't sell it well though. :D

2kool4u
18-07-07, 00:14
i feel bad. she must have been severly dehydrated to collapse on stage.

Legends
18-07-07, 00:19
She was probably exhausted and you shouldn't be laughing. Is not like she tripped or something, that would be understandable, but this is a little more serious.

tr.fan
18-07-07, 00:24
L O L

Lenochka
18-07-07, 00:44
Aww, poor Kelly... i feel for her but for some reason i can't help but think this is a publicity stunt... I mean maybe she is trying to keep up with Beyonce. It's just strange that Beyonce made headlines with her whole setting 2 fans on fire during a show and now Kelly collapses during a show.

Tomb Raider 5194
18-07-07, 01:04
I feel bad for her, so I didn't really found it funny.

gtkilla
18-07-07, 01:27
Yeah, this is not all that funny. :( But, I do feel sorry for her, it's not like she tripped like Michelle! :D

PHto97zSSo8

I've been laughing at her and this video ever since it came online. :vlol:

Tomb Raider 5194
18-07-07, 01:33
^ Lol I have to admit that one made me giggle :D but still I do feel sorry for Michelle too, Kelly and Beyonce were like 'whatever' but I'm sure they are prepared for situations like these.

Lenochka
18-07-07, 01:47
Yeah, this is not all that funny. :( But, I do feel sorry for her, it's not like she tripped like Michelle! :D

PHto97zSSo8

I've been laughing at her and this video ever since it came online. :vlol:

One of the reasons i dont like beyonce much xD she is all " Psh thats right *****, fall back " Hell i bet she was the one who made her fall xD Made sure to throw her spare weave out on stage where Michelle was suppose to strut around xD

gtkilla
18-07-07, 01:58
One of the reasons i dont like beyonce much xD she is all " Psh thats right *****, fall back " Hell i bet she was the one who made her fall xD Made sure to throw her spair weave out on stage where Michelle was suppose to strut around xD

Yeah, Beyonce is very self-absorbed, IMO. She even got mad that the girl from Showgirls got an oscar instead of her. At least she's hot though. :D

Little-Lara
18-07-07, 03:26
That is not a good feeling. My anorexic friend had that several times.......... that dumdum! :(

SamReeves
18-07-07, 03:34
I agree with all the above. There's nothing funny about somebody collapsing like that. :mad:

MyList88
18-07-07, 05:46
i didn't think it was funny either [B]but[B]

jesus ****ing christ people calm down

scoopy_loopy
18-07-07, 06:19
oh get over the "its so not funny. she could have hurt herself comments" people.

Her own fault, one can stop themselves from getting that dehydrated....

Lenochka
18-07-07, 06:25
oh get over the "its so not funny. she could have hurt herself comments" people.

Her own fault, one can stop themselves from getting that dehydrated....

Yeah i can kinda agree with that, I mean what the hell is she doing these days? not much from what i have heard, like she cant take a few seconds out of her schedule to grab a water bottle or something.

Henhead
18-07-07, 06:45
This was in the paper today and I thought I'd see it, and it's well... hilarious, to be honest. :vlol:

Hilarious :rolleyes:

What ever floats your boat, I suppose. :whi:

nicola1986
18-07-07, 12:28
Omg, I hope she is okay, it's not a nice feeling.

I mean she must have been really dehydrated to collapse like that, I've been pretty close and ended up on a drip a few times when I was younger.

I felt awful but never actually collapsed from it.

She ought to take better care of herself from now on and think about her health before her career. I hope she feels better soon :)