PDA

View Full Version : Which is your Aspiration?

Tomb Raider 5194
18-07-07, 02:37
Which would you say your biggest life aspiration? (playing The Sims 2 recently :D)

You can choose more than one.

Here they are:

Family - Love and close contact.

Popularity - Having friends and socializing.

Knowledge - Experiencing in life and book learning.

Romance - Frequent and varied romance interactions.

Fortune - Wealth and prestige.

Pleasure - Craving enjoyment.

Grilled Cheese - Eating Grilled Cheese all the time. :p

If you are not really sure of what it is you can take this QUIZ (http://compsimgames.about.com/library/files/thesims2/aspirationquiz/blthesims2aspiration_quiz.htm) or you can take this new QUIZ (http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=93510) if you didn't like what you got, two aspirations are not there. Ignore the Sim part from the results :D.

In both I got Popularity.

You are a Popularity Sim! No one is more friendly, giving, and kind as you are. You are the ultimate friend. After all, you do throw the best parties and are always there to chat with your buddies about the minor things in life. Your phone is always ringing off the hook with friends who want to take you Downtown for lunch.

You scored as a PopularityYou are obsessed with popularity. You care what peole think about you and want people to like you. You have lots of friends and are looked up to by your peers.Knowledge
75% Popularity
75% Fortune
63% Family
50% Romance
38% Knowledge

Though I would also say Knowledge and Pleasure.

(For any reason this thread might be closed than sorry)

VonCroy360
18-07-07, 04:18
You are a Knowledge Sim!

I expected to get fortune, though... :)

Mad Tony
18-07-07, 06:33
You are a Fortune Sim!

No one works harder than you to make money. You aim to enjoy the finest things in life, and with a drive like yours, you will. Having a large home filled with paintings, expensive furniture, and the latest technology.

I'm not surprised at all. :)

Cookie_Raider
18-07-07, 06:59
You are a Romance Sim!

Love makes the world go 'round! You want to meet and date as many other people as you can. You appreciate the arts and music, and wining and dining new loves. While you spend most of your time daydreaming about your next love, remember, it is okay to settle down with your true love.

mmmm... not TOTALLY true, but still :o

tr.fan
18-07-07, 10:13
You are a Fortune Sim!

No one works harder than you to make money. You aim to enjoy the finest things in life, and with a drive like yours, you will. Having a large home filled with paintings, expensive furniture, and the latest technology.

LOL

Its kinda like me eventho im not a person ho dies for money,still,the large home,the paintings,furniture and the technology are like me :)

vespertea
18-07-07, 10:21
You are a Fortune Sim!

Cool. :F

Alex Fly
18-07-07, 10:22
You are a Family Sim!

Your choices revolve around what is best for your family (or future family). You want to see your children (and you want lots of them!) learn to talk and use the potty. Your ultimate dream is to marry your soul mate and have at least one, if not six, kids. Remember, that while your family is important, to take some time for yourself once in awhile.

Another Lara
18-07-07, 10:26
You are a Family Sim!

Your choices revolve around what is best for your family (or future family). You want to see your children (and you want lots of them!) learn to talk and use the potty. Your ultimate dream is to marry your soul mate and have at least one, if not six, kids. Remember, that while your family is important, to take some time for yourself once in awhile.

I got the same... doesn't surprise me!

I really wanna play sims now, but I'm stuck at work!:(

RAID
18-07-07, 10:30
You are a Romance Sim!
Love makes the world go 'round! You want to meet and date as many other people as you can. You appreciate the arts and music, and wining and dining new loves. While you spend most of your time daydreaming about your next love, remember, it is okay to settle down with your true love.

xcrushterx
18-07-07, 10:43
You are a Fortune Sim!
No one works harder than you to make money. You aim to enjoy the finest things in life, and with a drive like yours, you will. Having a large home filled with paintings, expensive furniture, and the latest technology

I lurv the sims 2 :D

jarhead
18-07-07, 10:48
You are a Family Sim! Your choices revolve around what is best for your family (or future family). You want to see your children (and you want lots of them!) learn to talk and use the potty. Your ultimate dream is to marry your soul mate and have at least one, if not six, kids. Remember, that while your family is important, to take some time for yourself once in awhile.

Although I think knowledge comes into it somewhere

Ikas90
18-07-07, 11:06
You are a Romance Sim!

Same here. :)

Fish.
18-07-07, 11:47
You are a Family Sim!

_____

I've never played the Sims, but the quiz looked intriguing.

(I can't take off the bold print :()

nicola1986
18-07-07, 11:52
You are a Family Sim!

I knew this already, I can't wait to get married and have kids :D

Admles
18-07-07, 12:11
You are a Popularity Sim!

No one is more friendly, giving, and kind as you are. You are the ultimate friend. After all, you do throw the best parties and are always there to chat with your buddies about the minor things in life. Your phone is always ringing off the hook with friends who want to take you Downtown for lunch

Angel_14
18-07-07, 12:25
You are a Fortune Sim!

:D

Geck-o-Lizard
18-07-07, 12:48
I can't believe I took that.

I am a Fortune Sim.

Can I have my soul back now please?

Lavinder
18-07-07, 12:53
You are a Romance Sim!

talion
18-07-07, 13:37

No one is more friendly, giving, and kind as you are. You are the ultimate friend. After all, you do throw the best parties and are always there to chat with your buddies about the minor things in life. Your phone is always ringing off the hook with friends who want to take you Downtown for lunch.

I agree with some of it, but not most of it :p

only Croft
18-07-07, 16:25
You are a Fortune Sim!

*Look underlined* Work hard?? I never do that :p

badboy70
18-07-07, 16:30
No one is more friendly, giving, and kind as you are. You are the ultimate friend. After all, you do throw the best parties and are always there to chat with your buddies about the minor things in life. Your phone is always ringing off the hook with friends who want to take you Downtown for lunch.

Lol :p

sdp93
18-07-07, 16:44
I'm a fortune sim.

myrmaad
18-07-07, 17:03
Family Sim!
Your ultimate dream is to marry your soul mate and have at least one, if not six, kids.

My ultimate dream has already come true, then.

CuteKittenlol
18-07-07, 17:03
You are a Romance Sim!

...I 'spose so. Though personally I would've said Knowledge :p

greendayfan
18-07-07, 17:24
you are a romance sim.

Love is a strange thing becouse its more like treacherous waters on a flowing river.But i think love sucks becouse its never done me any favours.

Alive_and_Funky
18-07-07, 19:13
I'm pretty sure of which one I'll get, but I'll take the quiz anyway.

You are a Family Sim!

Not quite what I was expecting originally (I was expecting to be a Pleasure Sim), but I could tell what my answers were going to lead to whilst I was taking the quiz.

Angelx14
18-07-07, 19:21
Heh, Saki gave me this quiz earlier today.. now I know where he got it from =P

You are a Family Sim!

Tomb Raider 5194
18-07-07, 19:27
Not quite what I was expecting originally (I was expecting to be a Pleasure Sim), but I could tell what my answers were going to lead to whilst I was taking the quiz.
Thats what I didn't like much about this quiz, that Pleasure isn't included but Ill update my first post with another quiz that I think might have it. :)

Heh, Saki gave me this quiz earlier today.. now I know where he got it from =P
Lol its a fun quiz :D.

touchmyheart
18-07-07, 19:34

...that can't be right :confused:

jamieoliver22
18-07-07, 20:18
You are a Romance Sim!

:D:p

8accent8
18-07-07, 20:25
"fortune sim" on the 2nd quiz thing
"I bet you'd sell your parents for enough moolah." <--- completly innaccurate. tho i am hard to read. >:D

tomblover
18-07-07, 20:36
Romance Sim on the first quiz and Knowledge Sim on the second one!

On the second one, I got:

Romance 38%
Knowledge 38%
Family 38%
Fortune 25%
Popularity 25%