PDA

View Full Version : when is the right time?

greendayfan
18-07-07, 17:56
hi guys,i have a few questions.

When is the right time to tell someone that you love them?.

how do you move into a relationship without being too quick and basicly ruining it before it has started?

when is the right time to kiss?

the coulple of relationships i have had has always been the same.

i love the girl but the girl does not love me,thats basicly down to me moving too quick.

I want ur help guyz

Catapharact
18-07-07, 18:01
All the questions above apply differently from relationship to relationship. You're asking something that noone can directly answer but yourself since we aren't the ones who get face time with your partner.

For some, a solid relationship can be formed under a period of two month while for others it could take 2 years. You just have to judge for yourself as to how far a progression has a relationship gone under? (i.e. have you been friends for quite abit of time? Do you think its time to progress on from being friends to something more?)

Ultimately, its a gamble. She might not have the same feelings as you do but then again, you will never know until you try right?

So really no one can answer the questions above for you. You have to decide on that on your own.

Lenochka
18-07-07, 18:02

Hmm...I guess its different for each person, Try around a point where you feel comfortable with the person...

how do you move into a relationship without being too quick and basicly ruining it before it has started?
Make sure to go at a pace the other person is comfortable enough with.

When it feels right... You will know :)

Sooo... you were cheating? i don't get this one xD

i love the girl but the girl does not love me,thats basicly down to me moving too quick.
Hmm... Maybe give her time to see if her feelings change?

I want ur help guyz

Hopefully that helps

Indiana Croft
18-07-07, 18:07
Okay, look, I've never had a girlfriend, as of yet (I'm a playa unda cova) and utilizing my masculine femal intuition (i'm one of those hopeless romantics) and judging on all those embarrassing chick flicks I love to watch, and by also combining my masculine tendencies and thoughts, the right time to do anything is when the moment feels right. Trust your heart, give into your emotions, and more importantly, READ BODY LANGUAGE. Its much better (duh) if they want it 2. Just make sure you mean everyhting you say and do, and never have regrets. Only you know what you want. If you really have a connection with someone, don't hesitate to remind them how great they are. And that was another great session with Dr. Indiana Croft. Stay tuned next week when I help Scott Baio find the chacha to his Chachi. lol

greendayfan
18-07-07, 18:10
thnx guys for the help.i can also count on these forums,they are full of really kind people.

Ikas90
18-07-07, 18:38
Don't know if this will really help, but I've been in an internet relationship where since the beginning, we've told eachother we love eachother just as friends. After a few months, then our feelings started becoming more real, and what we were saying to eachother became far more serious.

Dunno if you can get away with it like that, it depends on the person. :p

Little-Lara
18-07-07, 18:41
Could you tell us how u know she does not love you? Because if u'r sure, then that's pretty much a done-deal. I mean, its not like you can force her to fall in love with you.

greendayfan
18-07-07, 18:41
yeah,i always make the mistake of moving in too quick.i never learn fron my mistakes but the next time i get feelings for a person and i want to tell them i love them i will move in slowley and will not make the same mistake a third time.:o

in reply to little lara:i can sort of tell that when a girl does not luv me in 1 way.in my last relationship i could tell that the girl i luved dident luv me becouse when she texted me the tone dident seem right.

8accent8
18-07-07, 20:34

I want ur help guyz

basically u hav to trust ur feelings in most of these questions.

with stuff lik 'moving too fast' u really hav to pace urself, but dont go too slow. lik be friendly, but dont get stuck in a "friend zone" u kno, lunch dates. u cant show ur desperate if u are. o and make sure u call the person, best time is probly nite time. the "dont call after 3 days" thing doesnt wrk. at all. if u really lik the person, call them. but not lik 3 times a day. once, at nite or to say hi.

and if the person doesnt love u, that can change. maybe u need to take it slower (dont drag it tho).

o, and a quick tip. when ppl are in more dangerous situations, ppl are more attractive. lik walking on a bridge that has no railings would give u a better chance of getting called back than walking somewhere safe. werid how that works.
maybe thats why ppl lik lara so much, the whole game is full of danger.

BtoFu
18-07-07, 20:53
I rush in and get bombed out big time. It's almost like my trademark to get too involved too early and be a big waster by applying 400 million tons of LOVE pressure that they can't cope with. So I say...five years is long enough. :pi:

Little-Lara
18-07-07, 21:11
I really think u'd be wasting u'r time and energy falling in love with just anyone. Take the time to get to know a person, AND let her know you. Until then, don't worry u'rself crazy.