PDA

View Full Version : OTHER edios forums

Lara_Lover32
19-07-07, 07:04
hey every one i just experenced this myself and i wanted to know did it happend to you?well brfour on this i was on edios forums and i was on thar for a cuple of days then one day i loged in thar and it said i was banned! and it said reson not spesisided and the ban will never be liffted it said.my name was lara_lover 32 just like here so i made a quick nother to get ansers so i asked some one and by time thay replyed i was banded agin!!! and now i cant even go thar to look not loged in it says your ip has ben bannded why?

any one have any thing

did it happend to you?:confused::(

vespertea
19-07-07, 07:58
That's really weird! Unless you posted something offensive/something that goes against the Terms of Service, then the only other reason I can come up with is making multiple accounts (which is probably why your second username got banned). Have you made multiple accounts other than those two?

ivannnnn
19-07-07, 08:02
That's really weird! Unless you posted something offensive/something that goes against the Terms of Service, then the only other reason I can come up with is making multiple accounts (which is probably why your second username got banned). Have you made multiple accounts other than those two?
Ditto!

What was their reason to ban you?

Lara_Lover32
19-07-07, 08:11
What was their reason to ban you?

it diddent say all it said was reson not shown

i diddent post any thing offencive thats why its wierd
i only madethe second acount so i could ask some one:(

Keir_Eidos
19-07-07, 08:15
hey every one i just experenced this myself and i wanted to know did it happend to you?well brfour on this i was on edios forums and i was on thar for a cuple of days then one day i loged in thar and it said i was banned! and it said reson not spesisided and the ban will never be liffted it said.my name was lara_lover 32 just like here so i made a quick nother to get ansers so i asked some one and by time thay replyed i was banded agin!!! and now i cant even go thar to look not loged in it says your ip has ben bannded why?

any one have any thing

did it happend to you?:confused::(

Send me a PM on here and we can discuss it that way. A mod can probably close this thread now :)

i diddent post any thing offencive thats why its wierd
i only madethe second acount so i could ask some one:(

The plot thickens :pi:

Lara_Lover32
19-07-07, 08:27
can a mod be kind to close this thread please:D