PDA

View Full Version : Oh. My. God. I Hate Animals!

AmericanAssassin
19-07-07, 16:48
I hate animals. My mom woke up today to find that our second youngest dog was eating our pet rabbit. The rabbit is still alive, but we don't know what to do. I say we bring him to the vet, but my mom is worried about money. I hate my family. They buy new pets all of the time, not even considering that they should have saved up some vet money first. They're such idiots. :mad:

lita212
19-07-07, 16:51
I hate animals. My mom woke up today to find that our second youngest dog was eating our pet rabbit. The rabbit is still alive, but we don't know what to do. I say we bring him to the vet, but my mom is worried about money. I hate my family. They buy new pets all of the time, not even considering that they should have saved up some vet money first. They're such idiots. :mad:

sorry but dont say you hate your parents over silly things its really sad.

anyways your parents should keep the rabbit in a cage or summit so the dog cant get to it.
if they buy animals at seperate times then there will be stuff like fighting etc between them as they were not bought up together etc,

we have a dog called zac and have had him for 9 yrs now. we got another dog a few years ago but had to give her away as the 2 didnt get on because they werent bought up together.

Rivendell
19-07-07, 16:52
... As much sensitivity as a charging rhinoceros, dear god..

That's quite a predicament AA. :( Do what you can for the poor thing, and if you keep getting pets, then perhaps some sort of reinforcements on their cages/hutches to stop the dog(s?) getting in.
Something along those lines is the best bet probably.

AmericanAssassin
19-07-07, 16:53
You don't understand. The rabbits neck is bloody and he has sores all over his body. Rest won't help. And, I don't just hate my parents for this. They're idiots 100% of the time. :mad:

Thanx, Riv. I don't want any more pets though. Animals are too difficult.

No, greendayfan, we will not eat him. That's gross. :mad:

Kamrusepas
19-07-07, 16:54
There's no reason for you to hate animals because of this. I know it's horrible, but it's a beast's natural instinct.

Night Crawler
19-07-07, 16:54
*Calls RSPCA* :whi:

Lavinder
19-07-07, 16:55

Well you cant really hate them because it is a dogs instinct to do that sort of thing, the only people that you should really dislike (not hate) are the people responsible for the rabbit.

hehe chomped rabbit anyone:?D

if your rabbit goes put it in a stew

I find this very disrespectful, and I've noticed that many of your posts are rather childish.

If one of your family members had just been hurt, then they said someone like this you would be very upset and angry at the hurtful comment, just been it is a rabbit does not make it any less significant.

Kamrusepas
19-07-07, 16:55
just end its life by putting it out of its misery,then eat it in a stue

diced rabbit anyone?

You're an idiot.

Alex Fly
19-07-07, 16:56
Awwwww poor rabbit... :(

tweetygwee
You don't understand. The rabbits neck is bloody and he has sores all over his body. Rest won't help. And, I don't just hate my parents for this. They're idiots 100% of the time. :mad:

You're angry now, but in a few days you won't be saying you hate your parents. And don't hate animals, hate whoever made evolution the way it was if that's what you think.

AmericanAssassin
They were talking about killing it, to put it out of its misery, but that seems cruel to me. It could have a chance to survive if we brought it to a vet. I want to drop it off anonymously... They could fix it up and send it to an animal rehab/abuse center. We have one nearby...

Ugh... my hatrid toward my parents is not important. It was not brought on by this alone.

Night Crawler
19-07-07, 16:57
yeah parents get like that.

just end its life by putting it out of its misery,then eat it in a stue

diced rabbit anyone?Maybe he should change the thread title to "Oh. My. God. I Ate My Animals!"

interstellardave
19-07-07, 16:58
Take the rabbit to the vet yourself, if you can. Tell them you don't have money but to please look at him/her for you. Most vets are caring people--maybe they'll take a look at the rabbit for you and tell you what to do, or if anything can be done. Don't let a lack of money stop you from trying. :)

tweetygwee
19-07-07, 16:58
your mums an idiot

We should be thankful for you, the ignoramus. Without you, us normal people wouldn't be considered intelligent. You have just impressed approximately 0% of the forum with that comment, well done to you.

Alex Fly
19-07-07, 16:59
Take the rabbit to the vet yourself, if you can. Tell them you don't have money but to please look at him/her for you. Most vets are caring people--maybe they'll take a look at the rabbit for you and tell you what to do, or if anything can be done. Don't let a lack of money stop you from trying. :)
I second that ! :tmb:

AmericanAssassin
is that directed at me or the topic auther

Obviously you, I've done nothing ignorant or idiotic. :mad:

Sorry mods, I didn't see the "drop it" post. ;)

Lavinder
your mums an idiot

im just putting mym point acrossin saying that you just out it out of its misery and pain

You're meant to put your point across in a mature way, rather than ending your post in different ways that you could eat the rabbit when it dies. You're really starting to get on my nerves, the forum does not need imbeciles to spam threads with their meaningless rot.

tweetygwee
19-07-07, 17:00
is that directed at me or the topic auther

At you obviously, since I quoted you and you started being extremely immature.

Joe_16
19-07-07, 17:02
So is it animals you hate? Or your parents? Or both?

Night Crawler
Votes on what should be put to sleep, the Rabbit or Greendayfan? ;)

tweetygwee
Ok, it's quite a good point, just stop the immaturity. I agree, it is in pain, but I don't think AA wants to kill the rabbit.

Geck-o-Lizard
Greendayfan. That's enough. Absolutely enough from you.

Mr.Burns

:tmb:

Sorry to hear about the rabbit. Similar thing happened to one of my coworkers, the only difference is the poor bugger didn't make it. Shame really but like Kam said, it's animal nature.

Destroyer Op 89
19-07-07, 17:05
I second that ! :tmb:

so do i! im sure the vets will try what they can to save your pet,dont give up just yet!:)

Paul H
19-07-07, 17:07
It could have a chance to survive if we brought it to a vet. I want to drop it off anonymously... They could fix it up and send it to an animal rehab/abuse center. We have one nearby...

Do one of those two things but don't just leave it to suffer. If its injuries are bad it needs treatment or else a bad infection could set in.

Ampersand
19-07-07, 17:17
Ouch, that's terrible. As people have said, at least try to take the rabbit to the vet. If the animal's suffering I'm sure they wouldn't turn you away.

if i must

hehe pizza with..........

You should really stop being such an obnoxious ratbag.

Geck-o-Lizard
19-07-07, 17:20
Please, nobody respond to greendayfan's posts. Stick to the topic.

Destroyer Op 89
19-07-07, 17:25
is AA taking his pet to the care of some vets as we speak? blood loss needs to be taken care of right away!:(

Alex Fly
19-07-07, 17:29
is AA taking his pet to the care of some vets as we speak? blood loss needs to be taken care of right away!:(
I hope so.

irjudd
19-07-07, 17:31
Please, nobody respond to greendayfan's posts. Stick to the topic.

Word. Time for Admins to take care of business http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/ALD.gif

But, the poor bunny needs to be taken care of right away, definitely.

Geck-o-Lizard
19-07-07, 17:45
Thank you Greendayfan. Thread locked. I have to go out for a couple of hours, I'll reopen it once I'm back and can supervise it. For heaven's sake, grow up.

Geck-o-Lizard
19-07-07, 19:06
Right, unlocked. Continue. :)

laralauraxxx
19-07-07, 19:09
I thin you should give the rabbit to me:) me and my mum have rescued .. 3 rabbits in the past that were near death and now they're fine and healthy :)

vespertea
19-07-07, 19:13
That's terrible, AA. Sorry to hear that. D:

That would **** me off, too, if something like that happened to me and my parents wouldn't do anything about it. I mean, really, if the poor thing's bleeding... :mad:

Well anyway, hope it's okay.

Lenochka
19-07-07, 19:23
Thats awful... but i don't know, Calling your parents idiots over it and saying you hate them? Sorry but thats a bit much. I'm thinking they have there reasons for the choice... Anyways I personally would just go for putting it to sleep and taking it out of its misery, I mean its most likely in a lot of pain at the moment, Why keep it alive and make it suffer more since the vet seems to be out of the picture from what you have said?

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-07-07, 19:25
You're a hateful person...

Catapharact
19-07-07, 19:37
Ah Emoic Angst moments of the ill-evolved mind... Don't you just love em?

*Wacks AA* THAT is for every stupid word you said and I'll tell ya that wack ain't enough. You're blaming another animal's natural instictual reaction on your parents. The sad part about it is, you're old enough to understand that your dogdid it; Not your parents and its not your parent's responsibility to look after YOUR pets.

You're projecting your own negligence on to them; How very ... Uhhhh... MORONIC of you.

Lara_Lover32
19-07-07, 19:39

im sorry for that i hope hope that he/she gets beter:(:(

2kool4u
19-07-07, 19:40
Its animal instinct. Here is a story gather around children lol.
Anywy in PR my grandparents oned a rotwheiler and mix and the daughter of the two. They also had a chicken coop in the back. One day when we got back from eating our dinner we found no chickens but there feet, This story teaces us that animals always have there wild side in them no matter how good they are. Words of advice are to put that Rabit down. Its hard to put ur best pal down i had to do it last year when my dog had cancer,

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 19:42
Ah Emoic Angst moments of the ill-evolved mind... Don't you just love em?

*Wacks AA* THAT is for every stupid word you said and I'll tell ya that wack ain't enough. You're blaming another animal's natural instictual reaction on your parents. The sad part about it is, you're old enough to understand that your dogdid it; Not your parents and its not your parent's responsibility to look after YOUR pets.

You're projecting your own negligence on to them; How very ... Uhhhh... MORONIC of you.

Cat, you're old enough to make your point without resorting to name calling.

Sara Croft
19-07-07, 19:45
That must be horrible AA. :(
Tried to tell your parents that they should come to their sense's and protect the rabbit from the dog? (no offence ment in it.)

kooky
19-07-07, 19:49

I'm sorry to hear that, I <3 animals, especialy rabbits. ;)

Lara_Lover32
19-07-07, 19:51
allright aa look even tho it sems like its a horable thing to do i know.about in 2006 we had a dog that was the greatest and it was my dads and my dad had him since he was a pup. so he would falow my dad werever he went. my dad loved that dog and same for my dads dog so we found out that he had cancer of the linpnote (i think thats it)he could not eat drink or any thing. his side of his face was really big (not in the good way) so we had to put him down my dad said "i dont want to but i dont want him to suffer any more pain" so even tho he loved that dog SO MUCH he put him out of his misery:(

Catapharact
19-07-07, 19:57
Cat, you're old enough to make your point without resorting to name calling.

Name calling? where? Honesty Jenny where?

The post is clear free of name calling IMO.

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 20:01
How very ... Uhhhh... MORONIC of you.

Need I say more?

2kool4u
19-07-07, 20:02
go greenky. Cat thats cold he is losing a family member. AA you have to put it down

Catapharact
19-07-07, 20:02
Need I say more?

Yes the action can indeed be called moronic. Remember that I am questioning the action, and for the time being... Not the person (though I have my reserved thoughts about that.)

thompa89
19-07-07, 20:04
What!?

The rabbit is almost dead and you letting it live?

EDIT, Kill the rabbit, and that dog! (sry)

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 20:06
A little bit of sensitivity can go a long way Cat. We don't know the full situation, so posting opinions other than to simply express sympathy is a tricky thing to do.

Catapharact
19-07-07, 20:08
A little bit of sensitivity can go a long way Cat. We don't know the full situation, so posting opinions other than to simply express sympathy is a tricky thing to do.

You know me Jenny. I let the others care about sensitivity. I just focus on what I have to say about the situation. End of. The poster in question is allowed to input other things as he may see fit.

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 20:11
You know me Jenny. I let the others care about sensitivity. I just focus on what I have to say about the situation. End of. The poster in question is allowed to input other things as he may see fit.

Can't argue with anything there ;)

viper456
19-07-07, 20:13
Quite a few tactless posts in here. Do whats best for the rabbit AA. Even if you take it to the vets yourself and say you found the rabbit in the street or something.

Kamrusepas
19-07-07, 20:27
EDIT, Kill the rabbit, and that dog! (sry)

Wait, what? Why does the dog need to die? :confused:

Scottlee
19-07-07, 20:27
AmericanAssassin, please do the right thing and take the rabbit to the vet. I'm sure I speak for many when I say that even though I could probably bear to see a rabbit die, I certainly couldn't bear to see one suffer. If it looks as though it's in pain then go to the vet. If they won't help because of money issues then it's a cruel world and there is nothing you can do, but at least you can say you tried. Don't blame yourself though and don't blame the dog. Animals are hard to police.

Your heart is obviously in the right place over this business (it comes through in your words), so even if the worst happens and the rabbit doesn't make it, try not to get put off the idea of looking after animals. I'm sure one day, when you're living away from your parents and you've become financially independant, you will make a wonderful owner for a pet.

thompa89
20-07-07, 14:41
Wait, what? Why does the dog need to die? :confused:

Cause it may continue attacking other animlas/children etc..

kill bill
20-07-07, 17:28
Look I hve 4 dogs and 2 rabbits in my house.

So 1.

1. Bring the rabbit to the vet or put it out of his misery.
2. Ring up the RSPCA and ask them to collect the dog (did your parents buy it? if so they should train it.;)

AODdigger
20-07-07, 17:31
Aww :( Hope the rabbit gets better, AA. I say kick the dog in the ass :mad: (I hate dogs)

SpongeBob Lover
20-07-07, 17:44

yeah but that doesnt mean you have to kill it, it means to be more cautious.

Tthe Spirit
20-07-07, 17:44

You don't understand. The rabbits neck is bloody and he has sores all over his body. Rest won't help. And, I don't just hate my parents for this. They're idiots 100&#37; of the time. :mad:

Thanx, Riv. I don't want any more pets though. Animals are too difficult.

No, greendayfan, we will not eat him. That's gross. :mad:

I think this is no reason to say such things about your parents...

i feel this is very shameful and painful...
i dont think any parent would like hearing their own son saying such bad words about him/her...

no matter who are your parents and how smart/ignorant or whatever they are, they are always treasured and must be respected for trying to do their best to sustain you in your life...
what's a dog or a rabbit compared to them..

just take the wounded rabbit to the vet and lock that mean dog for sometime or find a way to make it more domestic...

thevman
20-07-07, 17:51
Jeez guys, it's just nature. Animals eat other animals. You shouldn't have rabbits near dogs. My mom's dog used to catch wild rabbits all the time. Best thing for the rabbit is probably put it out of it's misery if the dog caused enough damage. Rabbits are very nervous and don't recover well from serious injuries. Heck, had a friend whose rabbit died because the wind slammed a door, it had a heart attack! My parents were crazy enough to have paraketes around for my sisters when I was little, problem is they get out of their cage and we had cats too. Guess what happens??? :whi:

nicola1986
20-07-07, 17:59
OMG that is really awful, definetly take it to a vets, he could be in a lot of pain.

Pets can cost a lot in vets bills sometimes and people should be aware of this when buying pets, eventually someone is going to need treatment to stop some kind of discomfort or pain, just like with people.

I hope he is okay, it's really heartbreaking in situations like that :(

Aurimas
20-07-07, 18:45

MeowMix07
21-07-07, 07:13
Oh.. I've had something similar to this happen to me..

I remember I had a bird. I was at the computer one day minding my own business, and then all of a sudden my dog comes in the room with something hanging out of its mouth. I thought it was a toy til I looked closer at it. It was... my bird. With it's neck... broken... and it was... dead...

So I SOMEWHAT know what you're going through... I wanted to bury it. I put it in a box... cept it got thrown away by my mother. But I don't hate her for it.. it was going bad... but I just wish I could've given it a proper... burial... but the ground was too hard to dig into...

THEN my hamster died by getting... hung... between the ladders in it's cage... because it was too fat..

Then my two little kittens were sick.. I had to take them back where I found out later they had died... Milo and Otis =(

THEN my cat ate my fish...

And last but not least... my two favorite cats got lost.. probably dead somewhere... I had to give away one of my dogs and one of my cats because they were too dangerous.. (Actually the cat kept messing up the carpet so my Mom gave it away...)

This wasn't all AT ONCE its been over my lifetime...

I need a few moments... alone... *cries*

Anyways... Guess I'm not helping.

In total I now have A miniature pincher (which killed my bird but I luv him so much), a poodle, a tabby, a calico that doesn't hardly come around the house, and 2 new birds named after... *cough* deserts.

P.S. I'm definately not making this up. You can choose to believe me or not, I've had bad luck with animals. I actually started to tear up when typing this. That's why I made it so goofy-sounding, even though it was all true. I started to feel emo.

Lavinder
21-07-07, 09:26

It is a dogs instinct to attack these type of animals. My dog for example is as daft as a brush, lets children pull him about and has never been vicious to anything before but about a couple of years ago, there was a white pet rat lost in our garden and my dog managed to get out. Go figure.

So it proves that even the most timid dog still has that instinct to kill these type of animals. :)

thompa89
21-07-07, 12:21
It is a dogs instinct to attack these type of animals. My dog for example is as daft as a brush, lets children pull him about and has never been vicious to anything before but about a couple of years ago, there was a white pet rat lost in our garden and my dog managed to get out. Go figure.

So it proves that even the most timid dog still has that instinct to kill these type of animals. :)

Hm, okay..
Kill it anyway :p

kryptonite23
21-07-07, 14:21

That is normal for anilmals.:)