PDA

View Full Version : Annoyingly warm

Joe_16
19-07-07, 17:31
Now, I don't mind hot weather at all, but at the minute it's just at that point where it's just muggy and sticky and incredibly irritable. It might just be where I am but by God it's so irratating. I'm sweating, although I suppose that could be down to how incredibly un-fit I am at the moment.

Mad Tony
19-07-07, 17:32
Yeah, it has been really hot today. Although it's nowhere near as bad as it was last year. This is why I hate British summers. It's either pouring with rain or it's unbearably hot.

lita212
19-07-07, 17:33
Yeah, it has been really hot today. Although it's nowhere near as bad as it was last year. This is why I hate British summers. It's either pouring with rain or it's unbearably hot.

well thats global warming for ya lol

Mad Tony
19-07-07, 17:33
well thats global warming for ya lolNo, that's British summer.

tweetygwee
19-07-07, 17:34
Are you in England? If so, I couldn't agree more! :eek: On the weather they say "pleasantly warm" and then I go to school and think "Arrrrgggghhh, Amazon Rainforest weather!" Does anyone know what the humidity is like at the moment? It must be extremely high.

Also, I don't think the school uniform helps.

Pleasantly warm my :cen: !

Geck-o-Lizard
19-07-07, 17:34
Unbearably hot? Pouring? It's rarely over 25 degrees, and it's usually drizzle. Be glad you don't live on the continent. :vlol:

Psh. Been cloudy all day today, but not cold.

Joe_16
19-07-07, 17:35
Are you in England? If so, I couldn't agree more! :eek: On the weather they say "pleasantly warm" and then I go to school and think "Arrrrgggghhh, Amazon Rainforest weather!" Does anyone know what the humidity is like at the moment? It must be extremely high.

Also, I don't think the school uniform helps.

Yea i'm in England.

remote91
19-07-07, 17:36
As am I, its like being sat in an oven waiting to slowly roast to death. I think I might have to break out the electric fan :(

Night Crawler
19-07-07, 17:37
*Hoses down*

Yeah, feels a bit like there's no air here at the moment. Not that I'm gasping for breath or anything, but still.

ashnar
19-07-07, 17:38
I don't have problems with any kind of weather, but I would much prefer cold than hot. And where I am, it's really hot(these are the highest temperatures we've had fpr decades:()It's so annoying. And it's damp too.

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 17:38
I can't believe that this time last year we were all melting in +27 degrees Celsius and complaining that all the reserviors were drying up.

Bit of a turnaround isn't it? But then, the Great British Summer loves to contradict and ignore what the forecastors say :rolleyes:

tweetygwee
19-07-07, 17:39
Just looked on weather.com and seen in London it's like 60 or 70 percent precipitation. Is that why it seems so sticky and uncomfortable?

I prefer grey skies and storms (which you do get as nice refreshments in the Summer, thankfully). I don't like beach holidays and there's just something atmospheric about grey skies which I like.

Tomb Raider Master
19-07-07, 17:41
In the summertime, we're getting 35C+ every day over here, and I'm not complaining at all. I love hot weather.

Joe_16
19-07-07, 17:42
Thunder storms are immense. Had a couple of crackers her over the past couple of weeks.

remote91
19-07-07, 17:45
YeAH thunderstorms are awesome :p I love cold weather more though, i dont know why but i love wearing layers and gloves. Its cosey and comfy.

Destroyer Op 89
19-07-07, 17:46
i love hot weather but im sweating like no tomorow!,im in New Jersey,it keeps getting cloudy here and hot because the rain process seems to keep on and on....:( its been weeks!,and instead of most rain its most hot dense air bleugh!:tea:

Greenkey2
19-07-07, 17:48
In the summertime, we're getting 35C+ every day over here, and I'm not complaining at all. I love hot weather.

Better you than me - I'm a snuggle-up-in-blankets cold-weather lover :D Heat just makes me wilt.

Thunder storms are immense. Had a couple of crackers her over the past couple of weeks.

I love thunderstorms. There's something really satisfiying about hearing that dramatic crash and rumble - plus the fact they usually get rid of the headaches I always get in advance. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm a human barometer :( :rolleyes:

Joe_16
19-07-07, 17:49
YeAH thunderstorms are awesome :p I love cold weather more though, i dont know why but i love wearing layers and gloves. Its cosey and comfy.

I have a soft spot for cold weather as well. Although I do love it when it's just blazing hot.

Destroyer Op 89
19-07-07, 17:51
ah thunderstorms,my fav part is the lightning!:cln:,sometimes ill stay outside watching and getting wet by the rain**not one of the smartest ideas** but it feels nice:D