PDA

View Full Version : More of Natla(the first TR version)

ashnar
20-07-07, 17:34
Haven't played TR1 for seven years(cd got lost when we moved and it's hard to find a game this old where I am:(. and I can't buy it on the internet either). So, it was 6 am when I started drawing her(or finishing her:D). I finally managed to finish those sc drawings( going off to scan them tomorrow) so I wanted to relax a little with something different. So I made her. Hope she's to your liking(again, I had to use printing paper:hea:. but it still worked) and the scanner was fussy again:hea:. Planning on redoing her on better paper.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cougarlynx/Scan10042.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cougarlynx/Scan10041.jpg
drawing Natla is fun:D:D

mattlsu
20-07-07, 17:38
They look amazing. :D Great work!

Her feet are a little big though. ;)

AODdigger
20-07-07, 17:39
:eek: :yik: :eek:

All I will say is: BEST NATLA DRAWING EVER!

I love it :D

EDIT @ matt: Yes, but ah well, she's atlantian :D In AE her nose if big.

touchmyheart
20-07-07, 17:42
:yik:

Holy Marshmellows! These are great :jmp:

ashnar
20-07-07, 17:45
Like I've said, I haven't seen dear old Natla for years now:D.God, I miss the old girl..."sighs". I know she's not perfect but I like her. Don't want to mess anything up so I can't correct.

michaeldt
20-07-07, 17:45
I love the mutated Natla! :tmb:

AODdigger
20-07-07, 17:50
First Natla is so elegant ;) You've done wonders with the background in the first one ;) :tmb:

gtkilla
20-07-07, 18:14
Amazing!! :yik: Natla looks hot!!! :cln: In both forms!! :jmp: :jmp: Excellent work!! :tmb: I'm saving these! :D

AODdigger
20-07-07, 18:21
OM'fG!!! :yik: :yik: :yik: :yik:

I just noticed the names of the pics :yik: They're skans :eek: Which means you did them by hand which is AHEM! Amazing :D I thought you at least coloured it in PhotoShop :whi:

ashnar
20-07-07, 18:31
OM'fG!!! :yik: :yik: :yik: :yik:

I just noticed the names of the pics :yik: They're skans :eek: Which means you did them by hand which is AHEM! Amazing :D I thought you at least coloured it in PhotoShop :whi:

thanks you guys. I'm always really happy when others like my work.All of the work I do is hand drawn. I don't know how to work in photoshop:D(don't even have the program)

pEhouse
20-07-07, 18:53
Wow really good work. I am impressed ;) Especially by the second pic

Nemo_91
20-07-07, 19:05
Wow they're amazing! :tmb:

bloodstormaoa
20-07-07, 19:35
They're great Ashnar :tmb:

Amazing!! :yik: Natla looks hot!!! :cln: In both forms!! :jmp: :jmp: Excellent work!! :tmb: I'm saving these! :D

.....Looks like someone found a new artist to fuel his obsession :whi:.......:(........:p

ashnar
20-07-07, 20:38
They're great Ashnar :tmb:

.....Looks like someone found a new artist to fuel his obsession :whi:.......:(........:p

I'm just glad people like them. Means alot to me. You guys can call me Simone by the way(forgot to mention this when I first introduced myself lol)

bloodstormaoa
20-07-07, 20:40
I'm just glad people like them. Means alot to me. You guys can call me Simone by the way(forgot to mention this when I first introduced myself lol)

OOOOOooooo thats such a pretty name:D

ashnar
20-07-07, 20:44
OOOOOooooo thats such a pretty name:D

:othx. it fits my character alot.(it's a derivative from hebrew meaning "to listen" or something similar. and I always listen to what others have to say without forming negative thoughts:o)

Rynn
20-07-07, 21:02
Beautiful drawings Simone!

Jin Uzuki
21-07-07, 09:24
You really are an artist. Somehow, this Natla appeals to me more than the TRA Natla. Or maybe it's just the shading and pencil art you used to make the drawing conjure magic. Again, well done, ashnar.

ashnar
21-07-07, 10:56
You really are an artist. Somehow, this Natla appeals to me more than the TRA Natla. Or maybe it's just the shading and pencil art you used to make the drawing conjure magic. Again, well done, ashnar.

I'll be making a colored version of Cd's Natla aswell. Hopefully, you guys will like her too. But I am very happy you like these:hug:

Marija_Croft
21-07-07, 11:24
Fantastic drawings!:yik:

biohazard1379
21-07-07, 13:59
Very nice, the first one is cool. :D

vespertea
21-07-07, 18:18
:eek:

God, Ashnar. You make me never want to pick up a pencil again. You're just too good! Awesome work. It's nice to see some old school Tomb Raider stuff (TR1 Natla was a bit more intimidating than TRA, methinks). Good job on these, especially the second one (the ripped clothes are very well drawn).

The only imperfection that I noticed (and I'm sure you probably already know) is Natla's left leg on the second pic -- Where it bends at the knee. The bend seems to be too curvy or loose.

Other than that, perfect. I want more!

larson n natla
21-07-07, 18:43
OMG you and bloodstorm should team up and do comparisons (he does new natla drawings) AND YOU DO AMAZING OLD NATLA DRAWINGS LOVE EM LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS :D

Sekhraider
21-07-07, 20:49
Wow, I love your illustrations. I illustrate too but I never have the time to do characters from games and movies that I like. I used to. I did one for Stargate once. I drew RA. But I've been more into my novel and short stories. Great Work:D

gtkilla
22-07-07, 04:52

Never! :eek: I've just found another artist, not a new one to replace you! :p

OMG you and bloodstorm should team up and do comparisons (he does new natla drawings) AND YOU DO AMAZING OLD NATLA DRAWINGS LOVE EM LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS :D

OMG, they totally should! :jmp: Blood does some amazing work, I'd love to see Simone and him do comparisons! :D Plus, it means more Natla drawings...:pi:

kooky
22-07-07, 05:04
Great job, I do say, I like core's natla better than CD's. Well Done!! :tmb:

lita212
22-07-07, 17:10
omg they are amazing. i love them the second is deffo my fave

Autolycus
23-07-07, 09:08
Looking awesome :tmb:
Love all the colours.

X~TOMBRAIDER~X
23-07-07, 15:17
Wow! Those Pictures Must Have Taken Ages!!!
They're So GOOD!

Fish.
23-07-07, 15:20
I don't know what Natla looks like but they're all awesome pics!

ashnar
23-07-07, 15:20
Wow! Those Pictures Must Have Taken Ages!!!
They're So GOOD!

I'm glad you guys like them. Not really. It took me 4 hours to sketch and color. :o