PDA

View Full Version : I'm quite starving actually!

BtoFu
20-07-07, 20:50
I need suggestions on getting busy in the kitchen and making up something fiedishly good to eat. Can't abide any quick fix microwaveables...no I need something made up fresh that will fill what feels like a gigantic hole in my belly. So what do you chow down on when you're extremely hungry and how does one make it? :cool:

~*~Chloe~*~
20-07-07, 20:52
Chicken Korma. Not sure how to make it but it normally fills me up.

Paperdoll
20-07-07, 20:52
Cheese and sausage toast. Get two slices of bread, put it on a toaster with massive amounts of cheese and about 5 or 6 sausages (small ones) sliced or not. Let the cheese melt and eat it XD

RAID
20-07-07, 20:53
Try this

Vyo0_H-oeTs

Although I would lose the mushrooms and replace crab with chicken. And that movie is fake. It's not 3 minutes, but the recipe is good.

jarhead
20-07-07, 20:53
Mashed potato, with tonnes of butter and milk and spring onions. Certainly fills me up easily

Little-Lara
20-07-07, 20:54
U've asked many different questions...

Something that fills u up = rice and chicken.
something good = anything that tastes good.
something quick = just poach an egg, two toasts, and orange juice.
something quicker = either frozen food, or cup-of-noodles (the college students favorite. :p )

BtoFu
20-07-07, 20:57
Cheese and sausage toast. Get two slices of bread, put it on a toaster with massive amounts of cheese and about 5 or 6 sausages (small ones) sliced or not. Let the cheese melt and eat it XD

A variation of a current favourite...sounds tasty!! :cln:

Ooh more offerings...thanks nice people. *drool* :D

star girl
20-07-07, 21:03
Pizza Salad! :D

Cut up some black olives, mushrooms, lettuce, onions, carrots and bell pepper. Add in peas if you wish, alongside some meat :) Next, heat a little olive oil, saute the veggies. Add in some salt, chinese salt, pepper, Soy sauce and vinegar (I put in some oregano too :D) and cook for a while. Then add 2-3 tablespoons of normal tomatoe sauce, 1-2 Chilli garlic sauce, 2 tablespoons of Pizza sauce, half a tablespoon of HP sauce in a separate bowl and mix them. Cut up some cheese (could be cheddar/mozarella, anything you have :D). Pour in the sauce in the veggies, cook a while; then either add in the cheese and cook it with the veggies, or top the veggies with the cheese..... :D :D :D

Paperdoll
20-07-07, 21:05
A variation of a current favourite...sounds tasty!! :cln:

Ooh more offerings...thanks nice people. *drool* :D

Have it with some lemon iced tea, it's the awesomeness :D fast and it gets you full.

tomblover
20-07-07, 21:11
I'd go for a big toast with cheese, and virtually anything on, or my favorite: Pasta Alfredo. <3

And if you're crazy about vegetables, trust me, boiled broccoli, with lots of butter and salt. It's yum! :tmb:

SamReeves
20-07-07, 21:51
Ice cream!!! :D