PDA

View Full Version : Lara's Love Interests

Indiana Croft
21-07-07, 04:52
After seeing the disappointing love connection between Lara and Kurtis (Eww! Kurtis is Ga-Nasty) What kind of person would you like as the NEW love interest for our lovely Lara Croft? I would like to see her with someone who is as adventurous as Lara, muscularly rugged, and can take Lara on (but Lara always wins, but not by much) and he has to have sophistication. A real Indiana Jones-James Bond type.

Lara_Lover32
21-07-07, 06:28
OH OH OH OH i know Leon S. Kennedy!!!

Little-Lara
21-07-07, 06:31
/\ I was trying to avoid that name and think of someone else.......But sure, yes, Leon S. Kennedy :cln: He's just too perfect, isn't he.

Lara_Lover32
21-07-07, 06:44
yah how about some one make a pic with lara and leon PLEASE!!
see how good thay look

Kristarific
21-07-07, 06:45
Chase Carver FTW. :p I can't see how people can pair LarsonxLara or KurtisxLara...blarg, my inner writer cringes at the mere thought. Neither of those two are fit for Lara's personality.

Little-Lara
21-07-07, 06:46
Maybe I could tomorrow after I come from work, so maybe u'll see it around this time tomorrow. I'll have to think of some ideas, perhaps suggestive?

Rynn
21-07-07, 08:48
I started a thread sort of like this one a while ago, perhaps you'll want to look what people wrote there also. :)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=101902

editing to add: would be great to see a pic of Lara with Leon. Perhaps you can make them fight a monster together?

Mona Sax
21-07-07, 09:30
None. No love interests for Lara, please.

Angel_14
21-07-07, 09:37
I wouldn't say I want love interest for Lara, but if she has some flirt and cat and mouse game with her partner (Kurtis for me) would be cool. She wouldn't be in love, but tease Kurtis to the point he goes crazy :D

And how did Lara and Kurtis have love connection? It's only in fan fictions, stories and videos. All of them are fan-made, not official. In the game they didn't even do things, like people in love do. (Unless I missed a "see ya later, honey" cutscene in AoD). What AoD and Kurtis did in AoD was just some little flirt. That's a huge difference.

Kristarific
21-07-07, 10:09
I wouldn't say I want love interest for Lara, but if she has some flirt and cat and mouse game with her partner (Kurtis for me) would be cool. She wouldn't be in love, but tease Kurtis to the point he goes crazy :D

And how did Lara and Kurtis have love connection? It's only in fan fictions, stories and videos. All of them are fan-made, not official. In the game they didn't even do things, like people in love do. (Unless I missed a "see ya later, honey" cutscene in AoD). What AoD and Kurtis did in AoD was just some little flirt. That's a huge difference.

That's exactly how I can picture Kurtis+Lara's relationship...at the very most. Flirting, a little mind bending...ya know, that kind of stuff. ;) Lara in love I can't really picture, the only reason I really said Chase Carver since they were in love/still are/whatever and I thought they were kind of cute together...
But I'd have to choose Kurtis and Lara with the kind of relationship you described. I think that's about as far as our Lara would really go.

Joe_16
21-07-07, 11:23
Lara hasn't got time for love!

Reggie
21-07-07, 11:28
Lara would only feel tied down by a relationship. She doesn't want emotional ties to people or to feel overly obligated to do things for others.

As for Kurtis fans and haters, I feel its a waste of time to obsess over a game character such ways but whatever...

psychokitten
21-07-07, 13:21
Lara is so my hero when it comes to relationships, I love her independance

Kerrigan
21-07-07, 13:29
Lara is perfect without a love interest, I don't really like the idea.I don't hate Kurtis, and I'm glad the two of them were only showed flirting, but I'm sure I don't want a new love interest for her.

tomblover
21-07-07, 13:55
Chase Carver, if he became a part of the games. :tmb: Since Indy is from a different franchise, he isn't a pick but I'd darn well pick him if he was an option! And of course, Lara and Larson would be lovely if he was to be back. But I'd like them only to have the romance as a tiny part of the game, perhaps a kiss or two between them, and a few levels with the other character. :) (Spread out over the game, not 3 levels in order like in AOD. OK, only the first 2 were in order, but you know.)

kryptonite23
21-07-07, 14:17
It is well for me to let Lara have a new relationship.:)

petujaymz
21-07-07, 14:49
Ryu, Leon Scott Kennedy or Petey Piranha.

:wve:

SamReeves
21-07-07, 16:20
This guy of course, Enrest P. Worrell :D

http://deadasadoornail.com/deadpeople/5c5757bc1fb4f165d8c2efb65c4jim-varney.jpg

erosan
21-07-07, 19:58
After seeing the disappointing love connection between Lara and Kurtis

I must be blind not to see the love connection...
I dont get why people still think anything was going on between them

Lara_Lover32
03-08-07, 22:40
can some one make a pic of leon and lara together or mabe fighting a monster id really apriciate it:hug: