PDA

View Full Version : Nose studs.

~*~Chloe~*~
22-07-07, 10:27
I have bought a new nose stud but it doesnt go all the way through my nose. Its only long enough to get to the bit of skin at the end. Is this supposed to happen?

frostfur452
22-07-07, 11:44
Um I have a friend who has her nose done and she gets the studs like the one you described... Errr I think you have to screw it onto the thingamajig that's inside your nose.... I'm not sure but I've never actually seen her change hers. But the length that you described sounds pretty similar...

If I'm way off then nvm, haha.

lita212
22-07-07, 12:40
i dont think its supposed to be that long as my sister had her nose done. it should be long enough to bend and put inso it doesnt fallt out. if it does keep falling out then its not big enough

charliecroft
22-07-07, 13:05
I have my nose done, you find the short ones usualy have a very small ball on the end to help them stay in place, but it doesnt and I think they are a waste of money! The only studs I buy now are wholesale that you bend yourself! :)

~*~Chloe~*~
22-07-07, 14:26
Mine doesnt fall out and I dont think it bends. It has a ball on the end. Basically its fine except I'm a bit conscience that it doesnt go ALL the way in.

Geck-o-Lizard
22-07-07, 16:45
BTW note of warning, the ones with the wee ball on the end instead of a curve or L-shape bar can be difficult to remove. If your piercing heals or shrinks around it, it can lock the jewellery in place, and you'd need to snip the little ball off the end to get it out.

Also it definitely sounds like yours is too short. Buy a longer one, else this one might end up embedded in your nose, and it'll be hard to get it out.

Jake Croft
22-07-07, 18:08
Anyway... as in my thread before closed... whats your limit of piercings before its too many?

viper456
22-07-07, 18:11
how rude! I was mid convo! lol! :p

anywho!

Or a bull haha!
I like bridge better though
Im weird though i adore piercings

Lol! Your not weird for liking them , its just your preference :) doesn't matter what people say on here I doubt it will change your mind about them .

Greenkey2
22-07-07, 18:12
Anyway... as in my thread before closed... whats your limit of piercings before its too many?

I don't mind ear-piercings (I'd be a tad hypocritical if I wasn't), and don't mind seeing piercings anywhere on the ears. Anywhere else just seems so impractical, and don't even get me started on tongue piercings... yuech! http://getmesmileys.com/smilies/scared0005.gif

chrimajon
22-07-07, 18:14
What about piercings 'south of the border'?

Jake Croft
22-07-07, 18:15
how rude! I was mid convo! lol! :p

anywho!

Lol! Your not weird for liking them , its just your preference :) doesn't matter what people say on here I doubt it will change your mind about them .
Haha
I had one and now i cant stop
I can get pop through the holes sometimes
:]