PDA

View Full Version : Posters

Dac_10
22-07-07, 15:52
does anybody know where i could find some Lara Croft posters, not the angelina jolie ones and preferable from TR 2.

thanks,

Greenkey2
22-07-07, 15:53
eBay?

Welcome to the forum :wve:

lita212
22-07-07, 15:54
eBay?

Welcome to the forum :wve:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=lara+croft+poster

yeh ebay will have loads. they used to do them in hmv etc but now they dont cause they dont get produced anymore unless they release a game.

Dac_10
22-07-07, 15:57
tried ebay, the ones im looking for are extrememly rare lol, o and thanks for the welcome, ive been a forum lurker for quite some time actually :)

i can almost honestly say im the biggest LC fan, im not so much into completing all the games etc but its something i hold very close to my heart.

lita212
22-07-07, 16:00
tried ebay, the ones im looking for are extrememly rare lol, o and thanks for the welcome, ive been a forum lurker for quite some time actually :)

i can almost honestly say im the biggest LC fan, im not so much into completing all the games etc but its something i hold very close to my heart.

which ones are you looking for? the ones from tr1-5? they have quite a few on ebay. like the one where shes in the pool or where shes shooting and has the yellow background with the signature

Dac_10
22-07-07, 16:01
which ones are you looking for? the ones from tr1-5? they have quite a few on ebay. like the one where shes in the pool or where shes shooting and has the yellow background with the signature

yes basically anything with the original LC. i honestly cant find that many, only 2 in fact,

Dac_10
22-07-07, 16:10
has anybody got any original posters they are willing to sell?