PDA

View Full Version : Ever been Paint Balling?

illuminati30
22-07-07, 18:04
I did it yesterday for the first time. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but you soon get into. It really was great, i loved it. Noticed it was mostly guys there though, which is a bit odd. It does hurt a bit, just a bit stingy, but it leaves marks on you like love bites. You have to follow the rules and regulations closely also, as it can be dangerous.

I had no idea how difficult it was, and i mean physically, in a demanding sense. It really takes it out of you sitting in the duck for cover kind of pose, and having to run like this. My thighs are really sore today, i feel about 90 years old. Not to add a hang over from a stag weekend. Anyway, it was all worth it.

It anyone else been? What did you think?

Lara Croft!
22-07-07, 18:08
I haven't got around to it yet, but I want to!

viper456
22-07-07, 18:08
I REALLY want to go paint balling!! I tried to arrange a trip for me and my friends before but they are all WIMPS lol (and I was telling them that I WILL be buying some paint grenades haha)

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you?

illuminati30
22-07-07, 18:14
50 each, but we were there all day from 9 am to 4.30. That included a supply of paint balls, and it was 6 for an additional pack of 100 paint balls i believe, and there was an extra fee for those who choose to wear gloves. Basically, if you choose not to wear gloves, you are off your head! :D

Mad Tony
22-07-07, 18:15
I've been meaning to go paintballing for a long time, but airsoft (very similar to paintballing) is more appealing to me so I might just do that instead.

chrismcalees
22-07-07, 18:49
I've been several times and I have loved it every time. Even tho it stings a lot if you get hit in the wrong place and you bruise really bad, the excitement and thrill of shooting someone on the backs of their legs is amazing. Try to go to a venue that had loads of different areas for you to play in and different scenarios to play. I went to one place and there were only to fields with a few barrels to hide behind. It was not as fun as the others as there was no sneaking involved, just shoot, shoot and shoot again until you're hit. I would recommend it to anyone.

vespertea
22-07-07, 19:07
I've gone paint balling two or three times. It was really fun! I'm like you -- I was apprehensive about it at first, but once I got in the game, I loved it. It was really fun when like.. a bunch of 30-something year old couples played against us. Haha. But you're right, it's physically demanding. I was sore the next day, too. :p

illuminati30
22-07-07, 20:07
the excitement and thrill of shooting someone on the backs of their legs is amazing.

Now that is just wrong. That would really hurt if it was the back of the knee! Ouch!

mathew9r
22-07-07, 20:08
ill love to :cln:

but i cant :(

badboy70
22-07-07, 20:09
I want to, but I'm already an Airsofter in 2 teams so I guess that'll keep me occupied :p

Hurrah4Lara
22-07-07, 20:11
I did it yesterday for the first time. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but you soon get into. It really was great, i loved it. Noticed it was mostly guys there though, which is a bit odd. It does hurt a bit, just a bit stingy, but it leaves marks on you like love bites. You have to follow the rules and regulations closely also, as it can be dangerous.

I had no idea how difficult it was, and i mean physically, in a demanding sense. It really takes it out of you sitting in the duck for cover kind of pose, and having to run like this. My thighs are really sore today, i feel about 90 years old. Not to add a hang over from a stag weekend. Anyway, it was all worth it.

It anyone else been? What did you think?I have been, illuminati, and I loved it! I agree with everyone about the ache afterwards, though. Heh, and everyone kept shooting me on my bottom!:o

H4L:wve:[Jessika]