PDA

View Full Version : Innocence...(project in the making)

ashnar
22-07-07, 18:08
A friend asked if I could do something concerning Innocence. So I laid down a few weeks ago and wondered, and since I like to draw fairies I thought "Why not?" . And then I though I should add butterflies. I like butterflies:D So I came up with the titlle of "Innocence born among the tears of butterflies". I'm still working on it. Opinions and advice are welcomed:)
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cougarlynx/Scan10030-1.jpg

Rynn
22-07-07, 18:41
Hmm advice? :eek: How can I try to give advice when this looks so amazing! I love it. I can really not think of anything that I don't like about this drawing. Well, I atleast gave you an opinion. :D
Are you going to color this one Simone?

Paperdoll
22-07-07, 18:44
Only advice I can give is her expression, it doesn't say innocence to me, it says bitterness, thinking of something and being bitter over it XD that and he right arm (the stretched one) seems too thin. Other than that, it looks perfect to me :D

ashnar
22-07-07, 18:56
Only advice I can give is her expression, it doesn't say innocence to me, it says bitterness, thinking of something and being bitter over it XD that and he right arm (the stretched one) seems too thin. Other than that, it looks perfect to me :D

It's this damn scanner. She looks so sweet in real life but I drew her face to lightly for the scanner. I'll try to darken her feature a little for a better view:Dthx. and I thought I should keep an eye on that hand.I'll modify it once I restart her.

ashnar
22-07-07, 19:00
Hmm advice? :eek: How can I try to give advice when this looks so amazing! I love it. I can really not think of anything that I don't like about this drawing. Well, I atleast gave you an opinion. :D
Are you going to color this one Simone?

well, since I'm used to copying my drawings against the widow pane in case I ruin them, I guess I will color it once I 'redraw' her in this manner.:DI was thinging of using light tomes of pink and purple as well as shades of golden on some butterflies. So yeah, I will attempt to color her. I'll PM you in advance if you want.

Reggie
22-07-07, 19:06
^ You should invest in a light box. I still do the same thing with the window pane when I need to but they seem like a really handy investment.

Nice drawing as well btw :tmb:

touchmyheart
22-07-07, 19:56
:yik: Fantastic :D
I wish I could do folds in fabric as well as you. I can never make them look natural :hea:

bloodstormaoa
23-07-07, 01:15
Nice Simone :tmb:

Autolycus
23-07-07, 08:04
Omg, that's truly awesome. There's nothing to fault the shading's fantastic too. You're really talented.