PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures Of Lara Croft - The Stick Man Story

RockSteady101
22-07-07, 22:14
Here's A Walkthrough! :D

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/JacksonHellfire/SMTR.jpg

Slide Down The Slope Until You Reach The Temples Entrance Corridor, Run Along, And Go Down The Stairway. Continue Forward Until You Reach A Fractured Pillar, Hop Through The Small Opening Time Has Created And Quickly Jump Onto The Slope Before You, Jump Forwards From This Point And Kick Off Of The Wall You Face Into A Backflip, Cartwheel Spin And Handspring Onto The Slope Platform Of The Spikes And Push Off, Flip Gracefully Along Onto The Higher Ledge. Run Along And Last-Chance Grap Straight Away, Then Fall Onto The Slope, Slide To The Bottom. Run Forward And Leap For The Swing-Pole, Gain Momentem And Leap Off. Land And Quickly Hop Forward Again, Run Forward Again And Then Last-Chance Grab At The Huge Stalactite And Then Low Simian Leap Backwards, And Then Handstand Upwards Onto The Platform, Run Forward And Somersault Into The Gaping Hole Before You. Grab The Ledge Mid-Fall And Then Release, To Leasten Your Landing Damage From 100% (Death) To 0% (Life). Run Along Into The Trap-Filled Corridor, Forward Roll Throw The First Arrow Set, Then Power-Leap Over The Second-Set, And Perform A Grabbing-Hop Past The Third And Final Set. Do A Crouched-Cartwheel Throw The Crouch Space And Run Ahead. Climb Down The Ladder And Run Down The Next Corridor, Forward Roll Under The Huge Stalactite And Enter The Room That Holds The Whole Reason You Came Here, The Obsidean Topaz, Walk Cautiously Towards The Plinth it Resides On And Obtain It, The Temple Will Begin To Rumble! Leap Over The Plinth And Run Forward, As The Roof Falls All Around You, Try And Dodge The Various Debris Falling And Landing And Sprint Out Of The Temple, Into The Thick Jungle Ahead.

I Was Bored :D

Legend of Lara
22-07-07, 22:34
Errr... Your Habit Of Always Having Each Word Begin With A Capital Letter Makes It A Bit Hard To Read... :pi:

RockSteady101
22-07-07, 22:36
Errr... Your Habit Of Always Having Each Word Begin With A Capital Letter Makes It A Bit Hard To Read... :pi:

Then Just Look At The Picture ;)

Night_Heaven
23-07-07, 09:20
That a very short and interesting level.Some of your obstacles are really good.I imagine that can be a good short level for a final chapter:)

RockSteady101
23-07-07, 12:27
That a very short and interesting level.Some of your obstacles are really good.I imagine that can be a good short level for a final chapter:)

Oh...You Took It Seriously, I Just Made A Lil' Spoof Stick-Man Adventure For Lara And Wrote A Walkthrough For It, It's Not A Serious Peice Of Work :D

touchmyheart
23-07-07, 12:30
Wow this is clever! I would never have the patience to come up with a level like that. Let alone illustrate it. Bravo to you :D