PDA

View Full Version : Man vs. Wile or Surviroman

oocladableeblah
23-07-07, 00:12
Which survivor tv show do you like more Man vs. Wild or Survivorman?

Lenochka
23-07-07, 00:14
Man VS Wild
i have been watching it all day, its really interesting :D

SpongeBob Lover
23-07-07, 00:20
yeah man vs wild takes my vote!! :tmb:

kewlkyle64
23-07-07, 00:24
I find Man vs. Wild more interesting, but Survivorman is definitly much more hardcore. But sometimes you can see Man vs. Wild is a little fake, like he claimed the air in his backpack would keep him afloat down a river, but you could clearly see a life vest under his shirt. And when he was climbing in some snow, you could see some foot and hand holes had been made.

In my opinion, Survivorman.

Tihocan9
23-07-07, 01:41
Man Vs. Wild, ya it isnt as real, but I dont care, its more interesting and not as boring as Survivorman, plus I love the music in Man Vs Wild, I have been watching it a lot today too.

Tomb-Raider
23-07-07, 04:57
Man vs. Wild.

But, I never noticed anything fake bout it ? :confused:

CAISACO
23-07-07, 06:25
Which survivor tv show do you like more Man vs. Wild or Survivorman?

man vs wild hands down. Come on, he's BRITISH! :)

And wasn't he there before the other guy?

irjudd
23-07-07, 14:22
Since I've never seen Survivorman, and I watch Man Vs. Wild every day, my vote goes to the latter.

Fish.
23-07-07, 18:05
Man vs. Wild is cooler, but as Kewlkyle64 already said, Survivorman is much more hardcore. For some reason, I don't know any instance when you would have a camera crew with you when your plane crashes.

Lenochka
23-07-07, 20:01
I find Man vs. Wild more interesting, but Survivorman is definitly much more hardcore. But sometimes you can see Man vs. Wild is a little fake, like he claimed the air in his backpack would keep him afloat down a river, but you could clearly see a life vest under his shirt. And when he was climbing in some snow, you could see some foot and hand holes had been made.

In my opinion, Survivorman.

Yeah... What made me think it was kinda staged was when he is going through tough terrain he is struggling and the cameras are like completely steady as they go along :vlol: Also he gets thrown into the ocean on a current in one i seen and the camera is all steady in the water and the waves are huge and throwing him about all dramatically :vlol:

katmandoo
23-07-07, 22:47
I would go with survivorman because he is completly alone and in man vs. wild he has the camera man with him