PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice.....

Lara_Zoz2006
25-07-07, 14:20
Hi guys i need some advice and a friend, my doctor has just referred me to the hospital because there were 3 lumps on my breast and my breast was getting bigger, i have to go for an ultrasound. Im only 20 years old im too young for this right ?

Alive_and_Funky
25-07-07, 14:26
I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but I think your doctor would know whether you are too young for the treatment, unless you mean you're too young for the lumps. If that's what you mean, then I don't think it's right for anyone to have lumps. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

nicola1986
25-07-07, 14:31
That's weird, I'm the same age and had the same problem about 2 months ago.

My left breast was already quite lumpy and slightly bigger than my right one, it felt like a bag of peas sometimes lol but three or four lumps stood out so I went to my doc and she referred me for a scan too. I was terrified. Tho my doctor did say that it's not likely to be anything because of my age but just wanted to check just in case.

Luckily it turned out ok, apparently it is normal and it's just tissue that gets bigger sometime in the month because your hormones change. It could be the same with you.

Apparently it's quite common in younger women (as if we haven't got enough problems lol), I think you'll be fine:) and I'm here if you need to chat :hug:

Lara_Zoz2006
25-07-07, 14:40
oh thank you so much thats relieving thank :) x x x

nicola1986
25-07-07, 14:42
No problem :hug:

And don't forget to let us know how you get on :)

Lara_Zoz2006
25-07-07, 14:44
i wont dont worry thank you i got 2 weeks to wait for scans and mamagrams