PDA

View Full Version : But the music kept going...

scion05
26-07-07, 17:29
:vlol:

SfDGQzUn15E

That'll teach her to steal from kylie! :p

Bonez
26-07-07, 17:33
Hmm how is she stealing from Kylie?

I just saw this on digitalspy and I feel really sorry for her. Looks like quite a fall, she must have bene shocked, and in front of thousands of people.

jjbennett
26-07-07, 17:36
Hahahahahahahahaha...poor girl.

touchmyheart
26-07-07, 17:40
Well, she recovered well :D

scion05
26-07-07, 17:45
Hmm how is she stealing from Kylie?

I just saw this on digitalspy and I feel really sorry for her. Looks like quite a fall, she must have bene shocked, and in front of thousands of people.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/2997728/ :)

Gothlegend
26-07-07, 17:46
yes she did recover well :D i take it she was lip syncing?

EDIT: btw it says the above video is no longer available

scion05
26-07-07, 17:53
Yes she was synching...
Look on youtube at both of those performances :)

maximum_123
26-07-07, 17:58
Ha! I love the way the The music Kept Going :vlol:

Best part of the dance, Beyonce :tmb:

Laurencarter
26-07-07, 18:19
I hope she didn't get hurt.

Fish.
26-07-07, 18:21
Lmao :vlol:

"The show must go on!" :p

maximum_123
26-07-07, 18:24
Maybe next she'll be singing, I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Lenochka
26-07-07, 20:18
I love how she tries to play it off... like she was attempting to fall by swinging that big ass weave around after getting back up! I think she might have suffered some head injuries because girlfriend is lookin a damn fool after that fall. Hmm This also got me thinking, maybe it was staged, maybe she wants to steal the attention from that other Destinys child chick who fell (OMG! they have all fallen on stage before now that i think about it :vlol: )... oooor maybe this is just karma getting back at her for just kinda ignoring the fact that Michelle fell in that one clip from the BET.

Also about Beyonce has been known for taking ideas... She used Kylies idea and i remember she used something Britney did before, coming down from the ceiling on a wire with a big coat like thing on. I remember seeing a youtube comparison.

Anyways i have nothing against beyonce... I just am not fond of her or her music, She is very talented but not for me i guess.

scion05
26-07-07, 20:24
This is what beyonce stole lol

cf0ZS1EJjSM

MeowMix07
26-07-07, 20:41
Aww. Poor Beyonce. Looks like it hurt. At least she got up and kept on dancing instead of laying there crying. I respect her for that.

Bonez
26-07-07, 20:57
Beyonce wasn't lipsyncing. You can hear her singing at the beginning, then shes dancing as she goes down the stairs and the backing track/singers are singing.

Btw scion, the Video on the other page doesnt work =/

cristina8992
26-07-07, 21:04
Beyonce wasn't lipsyncing. You can hear her singing at the beginning, then shes dancing as she goes down the stairs and the backing track/singers are singing.

Exactly. She doesn't need to lipsync. She has an amazing voice. And that's a fact!:p

Jacob x5
26-07-07, 21:06
:vlol: Everyone point and laugh! :vlol:

Aurimas
26-07-07, 21:08

Bonez
26-07-07, 21:28
Exactly. She doesn't need to lipsync. She has an amazing voice. And that's a fact!:p

Very true. Beyonce has an amazing voice. :D

Angelus
26-07-07, 21:32
Was it Beyonce who fell? :confused: The video isn't showing up anymore...

cristina8992
26-07-07, 21:33
Yes. :(

scion05
26-07-07, 21:38
The videos are being removed by Sony, probably trying to save Beyonce's skin.

Jacob x5
26-07-07, 21:41
Maybe next she'll be singing, I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

But of course she won't actually be singing it. ;)

scion05
26-07-07, 21:42
^^^

Milli Beyonce :whi:

Bonez
26-07-07, 21:46
Beyonce has got an amazing voice live. Shes got a much much better voice than Kylie, even thought I love Kylie.

WrKioDdNUlQ

scion05
26-07-07, 21:49
^^^

Broken.

The problem with people like Beyonce and Leona ( who?! ) and
Mariah etc, the black females with the power balad voices, is that
they all sound the same. Beyonce has a very powerful voice but
is by no means unique. Kylie's more nasal voice is WAYYY more
unique and recognisable. Xina knows how to sing very well in a
powerful balad voice, but she is very unique. That's why i don't like
beyonce's voice.

Bonez
26-07-07, 21:56
Kylie needs to work on her nasalness. It can sometimes be a bit unbearable. But its because when you are singing to large places, you feel you have to push much harder and so it comes out more nasal. Lily Allen sometimes sounds a bit nasal live.

I can't wait for leonas album that will be fantastic. Christina has a fantastic voice. But its just as good as many others. I think beyonce has got quite a unique voice.

I think Avril has an awesome voice, being the pro avril person i am. :D I like how she sometimes accents her words to make them sound different. She has a good voice, but its unique.

I don't think these digs at Beyonce are nessacary though... she is very capable to sing live ^_^

scion05
26-07-07, 22:01
Kylie needs to work on her nasalness. It can sometimes be a bit unbearable. But its because when you are singing to large places, you feel you have to push much harder and so it comes out more nasal. Lily Allen sometimes sounds a bit nasal live.

I can't wait for leonas album that will be fantastic. Christina has a fantastic voice. But its just as good as many others. I think beyonce has got quite a unique voice.

I think Avril has an awesome voice, being the pro avril person i am. :D I like how she sometimes accents her words to make them sound different. She has a good voice, but its unique.

I don't think these digs at Beyonce are nessacary though... she is very capable to sing live ^_^

Ever heard her sing with Debbie Harry ? :p

@ Kylie Comment

Actually, i like kylie's nasalness, it sounds wayyy better than her
old electro vocoder voice or her singing on intimate and live.
When i saw her in manchester in january of this year, i genuinely
thought she sounded AMAZING :p

Bonez
26-07-07, 22:03
Ever heard her sing with Debbie Harry ? :p

@ Kylie Comment

Actually, i like kylie's nasalness, it sounds wayyy better than her
old electro vocoder voice or her singing on intimate and live.
When i saw her in manchester in january of this year, i genuinely
thought she sounded AMAZING :p

Whose Debbie Harry? XD

I do like Kylies voice. Its got so much stronger over the past few years :D But I just think it grates on the ear sometimes.. maybe just me :D

Glad she was good when you saw her ^_^

scion05
26-07-07, 22:07
Lol Debbie Harry as in Blondie! :p

Bonez
26-07-07, 22:08
Ohhh right. What about her?

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:09
Beyonce apparently got back up and carried on with her show, but asked her fans not to post the video on YouTube... guess it failed. :p

Bonez
26-07-07, 22:10
Lol yeah she did. Everything ends up on youtube so it was a bit stupid to ask. Though she was probably joking.

scion05
26-07-07, 22:13
Ohhh right. What about her?

They both sounded hagged ^_^ :p ^_^

F3U_sVIIJqs

Lenochka
26-07-07, 22:16
Beyonce apparently got back up and carried on with her show, but asked her fans not to post the video on YouTube... guess it failed. :p

:vlol: Hehe thats cute of her :p whats really funny is i bet she said the same thing when 2 of her fans caught fire or whatever a few weeks back. I would NEVER go to one of her shows! they seem like a death trap these days :S

Bonez
26-07-07, 22:19
I love Lilys voice. I think they sound pretty different. lily has quite a smooth voice.

:vlol: Hehe thats cute of her :p whats really funny is i bet she said the same thing when 2 of her fans caught fire or whatever a few weeks back. I would NEVER go to one of her shows! they seem like a death trap these days :S

LMAO Yeah... that is pretty worrying XD

Lara Lover
26-07-07, 22:22
Beyoncés Chrous vocals are backing tracks. She sings the verses of her songs. ;)

scion05
26-07-07, 22:23
Then what happened there ? It's a two minute song ? Are you sure ? :)

BoyTRaider
27-07-07, 00:36
I don't get how all of you are saying she was lip synching when obviously, like Lara Lover said, the chorus backing vocals were hers while the verses were sung by her. And the reason that I like beyonce's vocals is that she doesn't sound like most soulful singers at all. She controls her voice amazingly like no other girl I've ever heard before. And I think falling on stages is a common thing now-a-days.. not like it hasn't happened to anyone else before. It's happened to Madonna a few times if I remember correctly.

Lenochka
27-07-07, 00:39
I don't get how all of you are saying she was lip synching when obviously, like Lara Lover said, the chorus backing vocals were hers while the verses were sung by her. And the reason that I like beyonce's vocals is that she doesn't sound like most soulful singers at all. She controls her voice amazingly like no other girl I've ever heard before. And I think falling on stages is a common thing now-a-days.. not like it hasn't happened to anyone else before. It's happened to Madonna a few times if I remember correctly.

Skip to around the end ;)
qOhaf3oVrOo

Your right lots of people fall on stage xD

Shakira
4YEIExgCjpA

Robbie williams :vlol:
XpnxxURoY5M

And if i remember correctly, Britney spears once slipped on a cupcake while performing :vlol:

BoyTRaider
27-07-07, 00:47
Thanks for proving my point Lenochka! :D

Andariel
27-07-07, 00:57
http://i12.************/61v3m09.jpg

Jake Croft
27-07-07, 01:30
found it somehow:D
n_HAHiJjBls

Andariel
27-07-07, 01:38
i think it's utterly hilarious how she says she didn't want anyone putting it on youtube. oh snap xD