PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!!!Lindsay Lohan could face long time in jail

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:30
http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/new-bar-scene-for-lohan/

According to that July 24th article Lindsay could face six years in jail :(:(:(:(

I'm very sad :(:hea:

Good luck,Linds :hug:

Rickéh
26-07-07, 21:31
Aww, I wish her all the best! :hug:
I love Lindsay! :hug:

SamReeves
26-07-07, 21:31
:tmb: Hooray! Put her away. What she did is a felony and deserves hard time.

Shark_Blade
26-07-07, 21:32
Good for her. She and Paris should be lock up for 16 years for all I care.

BtoFu
26-07-07, 21:32
Maybe she'll get gang raped. :wve:

Nemo_91
26-07-07, 21:33
Well, i think she deserves it... :rolleyes: I used to like her though.

Lenochka
26-07-07, 21:33
I'm not really a fan of lohan much... but since she has so many haters, i feel the need to be a supporter (Without the support of other people a person can fall under rather easily). So i wish all the best to her :) Maybe this will help her in the future, who knows.

Is it really necessary for you to be such an ass?

Angelus
26-07-07, 21:34

I'd remove that if I were you.

You do the crime, you pay the time. Seriously. :mad:

:p

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:34
Ewww,what an disgusting opinion!

SIX years is A LOT :( :cen:

RAID
26-07-07, 21:35
I used to like her, but now she's too Britneyed and Parised. She can rot in there for all I care. :)

BtoFu
26-07-07, 21:36
That's not an opinion it's just guesswork...it happens inside ohnoes!

scion05
Serves her right.

That's disgusting.

cristina8992
Cocaine? She's not too bright, is she?:pi:

star-dust
26-07-07, 21:37
I think it is aweful how stars, because they are famous, are able to get out of jail and all that soo easily.

Lindsay will probably be released early like Paris Hilton, which is AWEFUL. Us regular people would have to spend the whole time in a jail, why not them?! They are just as regular also except they are well known.

ARGGHH,
makes me mad.

She should get her full 6 years, maybe it'll finally
teach some of these people a lesson.

touchmyheart
Meh... She's reaping the consequences of her actions. I have no pity for her.

Scottlee
Btofu, enough of that kind of talk thankyou

Mr.Burns
26-07-07, 21:38
She needs help, not jail time. Personally she needs to take a very long break away from the entertainment industry, it's obvious that it's destroying her and I mean a break not involving confinement.

No one deserves that.

Kamrusepas
26-07-07, 21:39
You reap what you sow. I see no point in sympathizing her.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:39
I think it is aweful how stars, because they are famous, are able to get out of jail and all that soo easily.

Lindsay will probably be released early like Paris Hilton, which is AWEFUL. Us regular people would have to spend the whole time in a jail, why not them?! They are just as regular also except they are well known.

ARGGHH,
makes me mad.

She should get her full 6 years, maybe it'll finally
teach some of these people a lesson.
I really really hope that will happen! :D :D
Yeah it's kinda unfair,but none of those people are Lindsay Lohan :p

Nemo_91
26-07-07, 21:40
I miss the old Lindsay. She looked so good in Mean Girls & Freaky Friday.

pEhouse
26-07-07, 21:41
Totally agree.

She should get her full 6 years, maybe it'll finally teach some of these people a lesson.

Well apparently it didn't when Paris went to jail, so why would it now? All I can say if she needs to go to jail it is her own fault. They told her before. So why support her? Everybody knows Cocaine is illegal, if she's dumb enough to cary it in her pocket there's really no need to feel sorry for her. I so do not care about Lindsay Lohan. I've never liked her or any of her movies, so I won't miss her.

Rickéh
26-07-07, 21:42
Here we go again!
Yay!!! :rolleyes:
Same with the Paris's thread:

If you don't have anything interesting to say, then please:
Stop wasting your time bashing Lindsay. :)

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:43
I believe she deserves a second chance,I'm sure this time with all this charges she learnd her lession,she'll become better :)

Sara Croft
I wish her good luck. I quite like her :( :hug:

star-dust
She doesn't need anymore second chances.

She's had too many already,
and honestly,
I am getting sick of hearing
all the crap she pulls off.

Chocolate
26-07-07, 21:44
If rehab wasn't enough, maybe this will teach her something...

scion05
26-07-07, 21:44
The thing with Lindsay bless her, is that she's had so many chances.
Rehab, drugs, Rehab, drugs, Rehab - yuck.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:45
The thing with Lindsay bless her, is that she's had so many chances.
Rehab, drugs, Rehab, drugs, Rehab - yuck.
Well being in rehab isn't as frightening as this is :yik:

Shark_Blade
26-07-07, 21:46
If prison still have no effect on her, I think a good whack might do her good!

:smk:

scion05
No, it just frightens the readers of the papers lol...
If anyone should of sang that awful Rehab song it should
of been her. :p

EDIT - LOL sharkblade :p

cristina8992
I believe she deserves a second chance,I'm sure this time with all this charges she learnd her lession,she'll become better :)

She deserves the same thing that everyone does for doing what she did. Just because she's famous, it doesn't mean that she should get away easier than the rest of the world. Promises don't mean a thing if you break the law.

Melonie Tomb Raider

Exactly... Her celeb status shouldn't make any difference; the fact is, she comitted a crime and deserves punishment.

touchmyheart
26-07-07, 21:47
Well being in rehab isn't as frightening as this is :yik:

All the better for her to go to the prison, get some sense knocked into her. If she's let off, the empty threat will do nothing to break her bad habits. She need to know that the Legal system means bussiness.

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 21:49
http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/new-bar-scene-for-lohan/

According to that July 24th article Lindsay could face six years in jail :(:(:(:(

I'm very sad :(:hea:

Good luck,Linds :hug:It's no more than she deserves. Stupid self-destructing little slut. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/boring.gif

star-dust
26-07-07, 21:49
She deserves the same thing that everyone does for doing what she did. Just because she's famous, it doesn't mean that she should get away easier than the rest of the world. Promises don't mean a thing if you break the law.

HURRAAHHHH HURRRAHHHHH!!!

She needs to be put away,
it's what's best
and it's the law.

Mr.Burns
26-07-07, 21:50
It's not just about knocking some sense in her, she needs to break away from the people that are just reinforcing her current behavior.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 21:51
Why did I think she'll get any good wishes? :rolleyes:

scion05
26-07-07, 21:54
It's no more than she deserves. Stupid self-destructing little slut. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/boring.gif

+ you had to edit ur post to make an insult. how pathetic.

Night Crawler
Why did I think she'll get any good wishes? :rolleyes:If you think good wishes solve anything you need a reality check, maybe it's time to chance celebrity obsessions.

Awwww, poor Lohan etc...who are these good wishes for anyway, you or her? :rolleyes:

Zep Girl
Good ridance!!

Scottlee
26-07-07, 21:55
They should make her play the Deepsea Dive, 100 times in a row.

That'd teach her.

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 21:55
+ you had to edit ur post to make an insult. how pathetic. I edited to add the smilie. ;)

Rivendell
26-07-07, 21:56
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/07/0724_lindsay_behind_bars_tmz.jpg

:D What a pic!

Fish.
26-07-07, 21:56
Somehow that doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Indiana Croft
26-07-07, 21:57
What the hell did you guys expect. The girls a coked up rehab post-crisis problem drinker whose private parts get more publicity than herbie fully loaded. That girl was headed there the moment the parent trap debued. They should rename that movie the public vice trap. lol

tombraiderluka
@Scottlee::vlol: Wow you and Scion05 cheered me up he on MSN and you here,thanx :D

MiCkiZ88
I like her and wish her good luck in the future. Ofcourse it wont mean a thing.. but so won't the nonsense bashing.

scion05
26-07-07, 21:58
I edited to add the smilie. ;)

funny that, because the first time i saw the post there was no slut comment at all.

star-dust
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/07/0724_lindsay_behind_bars_tmz.jpg

HAHA!
:vlol:

Good thing I wasn't drinking my
water, I would have spit it out all
at the screen...

Angelus
What the hell did you guys expect. The girls a coked up rehab post-crisis problem drinker whose private parts get more publicity than herbie fully loaded. That girl was headed there the moment the parent trap debued. They should rename that movie the public vice trap. lol

Wow... as well as insulting her, you managed to drop in names of movies that she's been in... well done. :D

scion05
26-07-07, 21:59

That'd teach her.

Or having swept her away to alcatraz make her watch the abysmal swept
away over and over and over and over. I've still not seen it in fear of accidental suicide. :p :vlol: :p

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 21:59
funny that, because the first time i saw the post there was no slut comment at all.Lmao, what is this? Gingers for justice?

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:00
Lmao, what is this? Gingers for justice?

Lmao! :vlol:

Angel_14
26-07-07, 22:00
I knew she'll end up like this. to quote Muller from AoD: "She deserved to pay for her stupidity"

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:02
I knew she'll end up like this. to quote Muller from AoD: "She deserved to pay for her stupidity"
lol I agree she deserved,but 6 years is really too much

touchmyheart
26-07-07, 22:02

Nice :D

I think the film mean girls had a bad influence on that child. She hasn't been the same since.

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:03
lol I agree she deserved,but 6 years is really too muchIt would do her good, unless she takes to the prison hooch.

star-dust

Six years is not too much, if this is what it will take. She needs help obviously, and like how it has been mentioned, Lindsay needs to get away from her profession and what not this will obviously do the trick.

pEhouse
But isn't it kind of funny that this thread manages to get 6 pages of comments in 30 minutes eventhough 95% in here claim to not like Lindsay Lohan?
Just thought I'd mention it. ;)

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:05
She won't go to jail... :rolleyes:

Even if she does, she'll get out of there within a couple of days.

scion05
Lmao, what is this? Gingers for justice?

Lol you try too hard. Well atleast i aint known as a spiteful **** :)

Rivendell
But isn't it kind of funny that this thread manages to get 6 pages of comments in 30 minutes eventhough 95% in here claim to not like Lindsay Lohan?

People like talking about things that make them smile ;)

Night Crawler
Just thought I'd mention it. ;)Yes but it's great when celebs do time.

Mr.Burns
Nice :D

I think the film mean girls had a bad influence on that child. She hasn't been the same since.

Some people have personality types that make them more susceptible to addiction. I think her fate was pretty much sealed once she entered the film industry. It's a cruel beast, it eats the weak and the strong barely survive. Too much stress and falling into the wrong crowd, that I suspect had a lot to do with her current situation.

@Scion: Mind knocking it off, thank you.

star-dust
26-07-07, 22:06
Yes but it's great when celebs do time.

There is just so much to say about it.:tea:

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:07
Lol you try too hard. Well atleast i aint known as a spiteful **** :)Is this what I'm known as? Hehe. Very cute. :D

MiCkiZ88
26-07-07, 22:07
She won't go to jail... :rolleyes:

Even if she does, she'll get out of there within a couple of days.
Cash = Freedom =/
Lol you try too hard. Well atleast i aint known as a spiteful **** :)
lol!

scion05
26-07-07, 22:08
Is this what I'm known as? Hehe. Very cute. :D

Thankyou ^_^

Angelus
Cash = Freedom =/

Exactly. :mad:

Scion & Nightcrawler: Argue via PM, not in a thread, please.

Kamrusepas

That'd teach her.

:yik:

Well that'll keep me off drugs :D

mattlsu
Good, I hate her.

star-dust
26-07-07, 22:09
Exactly. :mad:

And that is the most stupidest thing ever.

She'll just use that cash to get more crack
and not have to go to jail.:cen:

scion05
26-07-07, 22:10
^^^

Sad to say it, but probably both :(

Kamrusepas
26-07-07, 22:10

Like Jim Carrey once said on an interview, we love these kinds of celebrities because it makes us feel superior. "Someone rich and famous is doing bad, yay." We're such vultures, feasting on their suffering :D

jarhead
26-07-07, 22:11

LMAO :vlol:, good qoute :tmb:. Well she did the crime and she should pay. Hopefully she'll get 6 years and Paris can get the full amount on her sentence and I'll be happy

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:13
Good, I hate her.
You don't even know her :rolleyes:

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:14
Scion & Nightcrawler: Argue via PM, not in a thread, please.I'd hardly call that arguing, but thanks, was that an attempt at modding? Are you trying to show the admins what you've got? :D

Anyway, I loved me a bit of Lindsay in the parent Trap remake and she was great in Mean Girls but lately? I think she's lost an awful lot of credibility.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:15
I'd hardly call that arguing, but thanks, was that an attempt at modding? Are you trying to show the admins what you've got? :D

Anyway, I loved me a bit of Lindsay in the parent Trap remake and she was great in Mean Girls but lately? I think she's lost an awful lot of credibility.
I find all of her movies excellent,even Bobby :)

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:17
I find all of her movies excellent,even Bobby :)I never questioned your obsession. ;)

Zep Girl
26-07-07, 22:17
I'd hardly call that arguing, but thanks, was that an attempt at modding? Are you trying to show the admins what you've got? :D

haha good one :D

scion05
26-07-07, 22:19
I never questioned your obsession. ;)

I don't think anyone ever questioned ur thoughts of people on this forum either.

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:21

No, it was an attempt to put an end to some pathetic squabbling. :)

And don't start on me.

Night Crawler
I don't think anyone ever questioned ur thoughts of people on this forum either.What does that have to do with the price of peroxide?

scion05
Don't worry lovey, you don't tend to ask for his gob ****ting.

What does that have to do with the price of peroxide?

Woah great comeback, *goes to write it down*

:rolleyes:

Meh, i've had it with arguing with such a low life. You must be very insecure.

Bonez
26-07-07, 22:22

What a disgusting thing to say. I dont think its appropriate to say that.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:22
I never questioned your obsession. ;)
Back off,not to use the other word,do me a favour and as if you hate Lindsay hate me and some other members stay off this thread

little relieving news(relieving for me) :p :D
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/07/lindsay_lohan_911_tape.php

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:23
No, it was an attempt to put an end to some pathetic squabbling. :)

And don't start on me.But without that this thread would just be about Lindsay Lohan, would you prefer that? :yik:

Jacob x5
26-07-07, 22:24
People like her think they can get away with things like this because they're famous. It's about time we put our foot down. If this were a middle-aged bloke with a beard and a leather jacket, we would be glad he was being put away.

Well, actually it wouldn't be in the news, so we wouldn't know.

jackles
26-07-07, 22:25
Here people will have directly opposing opinions...such is the way of life. But generally most people will be fed up to the back teeth with seeing celebs get away with crimes that the ordinary person will get sent away for. Pete Doherty being a prime example...its gives a really bad image to impressionable kids. The law should apply to all people and be dished out fairly. Everyone should get help...and everyone should get punished if they commit the crime. We can feel sorry for someone but at the end of the day...don't the same excuses..or equally good ones get handed out by most transgressors?

viper456
26-07-07, 22:25
shes annoys me! I love her films. It annoys me that she had so much and is willing to just throw it away !!!!! Shes not like other celebs that have always been like this and are hated for it, she was actually a nice girl and has changed into what she is now!

Hopefully if she does get sent down for a long stretch, as much as it pains me to say, it might give her a reality check. Emphasis on the MIGHT.

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:26
But without that this thread would just be about Lindsay Lohan, would you prefer that? :yik:

Isn't that why the thread was started?

Night Crawler
26-07-07, 22:26
Don't worry lovey, you don't tend to ask for his gob ****ting.

Woah great comeback, *goes to write it down*

:rolleyes:

Meh, i've had it with arguing with such a low life. You must be very insecure.
It's obvious from reading this thread that you're the one who came in here and started on me. You kinda owned yourself in a way. Next time you want to attempt to insult me, do it by PM, you ****ing coward.

scion05
26-07-07, 22:28
PM ? Coward ? Says the person who spends his time arguing over the internet, NO not to their faces, but actually behind a keyboard to people
who he doesn't know, but simply judges them over the likes and dislikes.
What a ****.

And PM ? Why bother, like you said above, without all your arguing, this thread would be boring.

You just owned yourself. Coward.

Jacob x5
26-07-07, 22:29
scion, Night Crawler, the biggest thing you can do right now is be the one who doesn't have the last word.

BtoFu
What a disgusting thing to say. I dont think its appropriate to say that.

Yeah I'm so awful in my indifference towards people who could buy and sell me a million times over with the world at their feet - who choose to ruin oppurtunities many dream of for the sake of a dunt in the head. Plus I didn't say it gleefully with hope in my heart. :pi:

Andariel
drunk drivers get no sympathy from me when they put the public in danger. :wve:

Fish.
26-07-07, 22:30
It's obvious from reading this thread that you're the one who came in here and started on me. You kinda owned yourself in a way. Next time you want to attempt to insult me, do it by PM, you ****ing coward.

Why can't you two just get along?

This literally is the second argument I found today...

DREWY
26-07-07, 22:32

PM ? Coward ? Says the person who spends his time arguing over the internet, NO not to their faces, but actually behind a keyboard to people
who he doesn't know, but simply judges them over the likes and dislikes.
What a ****.

And PM ? Why bother, like you said above, without all your arguing, this thread would be boring.

You just owned yourself. Coward.

I think thats enough you two. For Pete's sake squabble in private over the PM. The rest of us don't care about a petty fight. Grow up.

scion05
26-07-07, 22:34
drunk drivers get no sympathy from me when they put the public in danger. :wve:

Best post i've seen in a LONG time :tmb:

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:35
@Andariel:That's probably true,but Lindsay was only driving at late night :p lol :)

scion05
26-07-07, 22:36
Night workers, clubbers, those saddo's who shop at night etc.... :p :whi: :p

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:39
LOL XD Naaaah,she's good she won't do any harm :p

Reggie
26-07-07, 22:40
She deserves to be put away for what she's done but some sort of therapy should be provided for her once she's inside. Its obvious she's got a drinking problem which could possibly stem from other problems.

Prison may well be keeping her off the streets but if she's not to reoffend again, surely the appropriate steps should be taken?

Though, that's my opinion of the majority of prison sentences handed out. There's not enough in the way of incorporating therapy, counselling, education or other forms of rehabilitation as a compulsory part of the prison sentence. This could be why repeat offences happen in so many cases.

I'm no expert but I feel I may as well be devil's advocate and speak out in favour of more understanding action towards this woman and other drink drivers or criminals with a chance of being rehabilitated.

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:41

They're still human beings...

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:42
Oh My God :rolleyes:

scion05
26-07-07, 22:43
They're still human beings...

Woah! EXACTLY, i'm pointing out the streets are full of people at night! :)

Fish.
26-07-07, 22:44
A lot of people.

PEOPLE, STOP being so harsh about her! I've almost had it!

Lots of people like her, that doesn't mean that because you don't that you should say such things amidst tons of people who actually give a ****!

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:45
Woah! EXACTLY, i'm pointing out the streets are full of people at night! :)

Oh... my bad. Sorry! :D

Reggie
26-07-07, 22:45
People have shown their true colours here tonight.

interstellardave
26-07-07, 22:46
She needs a wake up call, so well-deserved punishment is actually a very good thing for her.

SIDE NOTE: People in these types of topics who say incredibly insensitive and even hateful things about people who are celebrities (Lohan, Paris Hilton, etc) aren't exactly making a great case for their own character. Bad celebrity behavior is one thing but to have such hateful feelings towards them--when you really don't know them at all--is not so great either.

Geck-o-Lizard
26-07-07, 22:47
Can I just ask that you guys don't report posts that you simply don't agree with. It's for reporting blatant rulebreaking that needs urgent mod attention, not for expressing distaste at what others have posted.

Real Life Raider
26-07-07, 22:48
I can honestly say that I've never heard of Lindsay Lohan. :)

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:49
lol XD Some,but for some I've always known they don't like Lindsay and they are the ones who didn't actually insult her.

8accent8
26-07-07, 22:50
u actually sound sarcastic. "oh no!!!!"
eh, just an observation.

well, i think she should go. our ungrateful, rich, famous, coke-snorting celebrities need a bit of time off, dont u think? well, at least paris actually learned something and stopped playing "miss pretty dumb blonde", but she shouldve served the full time. who cares if shes well known.

o well. not lik me saying anything really changed the situation (sure, the judge is reading this, but that would be ironic). but watevr, freedom of speech. go ahead with ur critcisms.

SamReeves
26-07-07, 22:52

I envy you. :D

Angelus
26-07-07, 22:52
I've never really seen any of her films, so I cant comment on that. All I've seen of her is the falling out of clubs and drink and rehab parts of her life, which the media have obviously blown out of proportion.

If she does in fact go to jail, then I hope she learns from it, but somehow I don't think she will even go to jail.

Mr.Burns
26-07-07, 22:53
It just shows the level of maturity some here have (or lack there of) regarding topics like this. The only difference between us and her is that she has managed a successful career in the film industry and as I have said earlier, is suffering from an addictive personality along with hanging out in the wrong crowd. She deserves to do her time in jail if it's decided that's the best option, but I still think she needs a long break from the entertainment industry. Give her some time to get her head on straight. Can any of you honestly say that with that kind of pressure and temptation, you could resist? Easy to say yes sitting at home, but it may not be once your in the middle of temptation.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:54
If she does in fact go to jail, then I hope she learns from it, but somehow I don't think she will even go to jail.
I hope not,but you'll see she will at the end,Paris did too :(

And thanks a lot Mr.Burns but I'm completely sure I don't lack in my maturity and you surely aren't the one to judge ;)

Reggie
26-07-07, 22:56
It just shows the level of maturity some here have (or lack there of) regarding topics like this. The only difference between us and her is that she has managed a successful career in the film industry and as I have said earlier, is suffering from an addictive personality along with hanging out in the wrong crowd. She deserves to do her time in jail if it's decided that's the best option, but I still think she needs a long break from the entertainment industry. Give her some time to get her head on straight. Can any of you honestly say that with that kind of pressure and temptation, you could resist? Easy to say yes sitting at home, but it may not be once your in the middle of temptation.

You've just summed up exactly what I've been trying to say.

Edit: TRLuka, I think Mr. Burns was referring to the comments made about what Lindsay deserves as retribution (I don't even want to repeat or quote what was said).

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 22:59
You've just summed up exactly what I've been trying to say.

Edit: TRLuka, I think Mr. Burns was referring to the comments made about what Lindsay deserves as retribution (I don't even want to repeat or quote what was said).
If that's that than I'm sorry,truly :hug:
If not then :tea:

FomarThain
26-07-07, 23:00

lol that was one of the funniest things I have read in a while.:p HeRbIe! lol

She deserves to do as much time as I would have to serve were I in the same situation.

Now excuse me while I go lash myself for taking part in a thread about Lindsey Lohan.:cen:

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 23:02
lol that was one of the funniest things I have read in a while.:p HeRbIe! lol

She deserves to do as much time as I would have to serve were I in the same situation.

Now excuse me while I go lash myself for taking part in a thread about Lindsey Lohan.:cen:
You're excused

Mr.Burns
26-07-07, 23:03

More or less. It was also stemmed at the general hatred that many have for her in respect to Lindsay's popularity. Those that dislike her acting style aren't included. I have no respect for anyone who thinks someone should deserve punishment simply because they're famous. If Lindsay is to be sent to jail for her infractions, then so be it. If not, well, you already know my stance. :wve:

Shark_Blade

What planet are you from?:eek:

Real Life Raider
It just shows the level of maturity some here have

If not then :tea:

Yes. Q.E.D. I think ;)

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 23:06
LOL XD

@Real Life Raider:Sorry I didn't understand that Q.E.D. :(

Nemo_91
26-07-07, 23:07

:vlol:

BtoFu
26-07-07, 23:08
Can any of you honestly say that with that kind of pressure and temptation, you could resist? Easy to say yes sitting at home, but it may not be once your in the middle of temptation.

If you're talking about the likes of drug use/abuse you normally associate it with escapism, people trying to avoid their reality and the positions they're in. With celebrities you can only take their breakdowns, addictions and whatnot at face value - and it's there you wonder what they're trying to run from or is it just a case of too much money, inflated ego and the notion that they're above the law. Pressure and temptation are only as strong as you allow them to be in the face of anything, be that at a glitzy hollywood party or a crack den filled to the rafters with addicts. If it doesn't appeal to your senses and choice of lifestyle then it's not going to get done. All I know about this particular case is that she hit the bottle a while back or whatever and now she's digging deeper and sinking further...at her own expense. Great role model I think not.

AmericanAssassin
26-07-07, 23:11
That saddens me... she was such a nice kid. Paris has had a bad influence on her (and Britney). I hope she gets off with as little time as possible. :(

Real Life Raider
26-07-07, 23:12
LOL XD

@Real Life Raider:Sorry I didn't understand that Q.E.D. :(

Google it. :)

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 23:13
That saddens me... she was such a nice kid. Paris has had a bad influence on her (and Britney). I hope she gets off with as little time as possible. :(
Thanks dor the nice thoughts,I'm sure she'd thank you to,and thank you(from me) cause you're not bashing her,after all I made this thread cause I felt sad :)

@RLL:I did thank you :)

Legends
26-07-07, 23:14
At some point she's got to pay for her mistakes, but six years is quite harsh.

rewak
26-07-07, 23:17
Good, celebs aren't immune from the law.

Lenochka
26-07-07, 23:18

Yes indeed, Some of the forum members here have a real sick sense of humor, Some of the comments i have read are disgusting, Really twisted and just plain disrespectful. But anyways i kinda think this will help her... though 6 years is a bit much X.X

DREWY
26-07-07, 23:21
At some point she's got to pay for her mistakes, but six years is quite harsh

Not as harsh as what the relatives of any person she may have killed would have endured. She did the crime, now she can do the time. Its about time these 'stars' paid the same penalties as the man on the street does. As to why. Well different opinions there, MB's being a logical choice, but she does need help. And the realization that she is not above the law is one place to start.

lita212
26-07-07, 23:21

not being funny but please do not use that type of **** on here ever again. same for everyone else.
also if she faces 6 years then she will only do 3.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 23:26
not being funny but please do not use that type of **** on here ever again. same for everyone else.
also if she faces 6 years then she will only do 3.
How do you know? :)

BtoFu
26-07-07, 23:32
not being funny but please do not use that type of **** on here ever again.

http://members.gamedev.net/trapperzoid/4E5/images/060619-igor.png

Yes, Master.

lita212
26-07-07, 23:33
How do you know? :)

because you only do half your sentance. she faces 6 years but if shes good and gets on with it she will be out in 3. its always like that with everyone unless certain things happen etc. it doesnt happen if you get life though.

tombraiderluka
26-07-07, 23:39
:vlol: BtoFu

OK lita212 thanks for the explanation

findme
27-07-07, 00:59
I'm not fond of her at all. I don't like her acting, nor her looks, nor I'm bothered by what I hear about what she (Or any celebrity) does in everyday life. I have to agree that people shouldn't say things like "She deserves it" just because they don't like her celebrity status.

She's done this to herself and possibly been offered a billion chances to redeem herself, and she hasn't. So she deserves it. But all the best to her.

And is it just me or Lindsay looks EXACTLY like her mum in her mugshot?

Lara_Lover32
27-07-07, 01:36
i hate to say it but paris is way beter than linsy linsy dus drugs and drinks shell be dead befour you know it she desirvs some jail time:)

star girl
27-07-07, 01:41
What could I say, she deserved it...

Andariel
27-07-07, 01:44
i just play grand theft auto: vice city or san andreas if i want to drive drunk. :vlol:

stationsmuggle
27-07-07, 02:04
i just play grand theft auto: vice city or san andreas if i want to drive drunk. :vlol:

Ha haaaaaaa,nice
and if i want to kill someone brutally i play manhunt

erosan
27-07-07, 04:55
You don't even know her :rolleyes:

do you?

I don't like Lindsay one bit, or any dumb spoiled celebrity for that matter.
They should help make the world a better place, and grow up.

DREWY
27-07-07, 05:02
Despite the apparant romantic side to fame, life in a fishbowl, where every move is scrutinised, must be sooo hard. Want to duck down to the corner store? Just dodge the 30 reporters out the front. Kissed a guy at a party? By the time you wake up it's on the news. Some can ahndle it , some can't. The price of fame. With the good comes the bad. there's always a trade off. How would YOU cope?

VonCroy360
27-07-07, 06:03
I'm a fan, but I think she really needs it. If she hasn't learned anything from her previous mistakes, she might will from some time in jail.

:)

Fraaadrik
27-07-07, 06:48
nvm

kooky
27-07-07, 06:59
In my opinion, she deserves it to 100%. If she's stupid enough to drive without a driving licence, drugs in her pockets and driving drunk, then she deserves a couple of months/years in jail. After jail her career will most likely be history. We have laws, we must follow them without any exceptions. This is proof enough that she didn't get any better after the rehab and the problems she faced before. Throw her in jail already. :)

Along with you fraaadrik! I also thought she was stupid to drive drunk without a license. :tea:

Quasimodo
27-07-07, 07:34
I imagine it must be very frightening to face up to 6 years of jail time, but c'mon, she's what, 20, 21? She should know better by now.

Perhaps jail wouldn't be her best bet for sobering up. There's drugs there, too.

Drewy mentioned the pressures of living in a 'fish bowl'. Some of that attention is garnered by success, and some of it is gained from stumbling drunk and high out of clubs. Not all young hollywood stars manage to be featured in the tabloids every week(when was the last any of you heard about an Anne Hathaway scandal?). The more celebrities choose to live a hard and fast life, the more attention they get.

Of course we can never know exactly what's been going on with her, but it's hard to pity someone living in the lap of luxury who should know better.

chloe
27-07-07, 07:37
you guys do know this is lindsay second dui busted ? and second time she got caught with cocaine plus she was driving on a suspended lincense and by the way paris hilton is cokehead to she just hasn't gotten caught by the cops yet .

Autolycus
27-07-07, 07:40
Now that's bang out of order even if you hate someone, grow up.

RAID
27-07-07, 07:40
Why did I think she'll get any good wishes? :rolleyes:
If she doesn't have any respect for herself, why should we have any for her?

I can see where this will go. Lindsay will be released after 2 - 3 months max, and she'll do something else. A sex tape maybe...Wouldn't surprise me. She's part of the PowerSlut Girls. Britney, Paris and Lindsay. I lost all respect I had for her after that.

Jack Croft
27-07-07, 07:41

Agree.

Good for her. She and Paris should be lock up for 16 years for all I care.

:vlol: Agree.

Well, i think she deserves it... :rolleyes: I used to like her though.

Agree :)

RAID
27-07-07, 07:45

:D :tmb:

tombraiderluka
27-07-07, 09:15
do you?
Won't comment on that. :p

AnthonyShock1515
27-07-07, 09:38
She should be brought to fair justice just like any other human. She committed an offence and should serve her time.

Although I bet mummy and daddy will have their say *cough*chickchiiing!*cough*

Ampersand
27-07-07, 12:06
*sincerely wonders why there's an 'Oh no!!!' in the thread title* :pi:

tombraiderluka
27-07-07, 12:12
*sincerely wonders why there's an 'Oh no!!!' in the thread title* :pi:
Because I think it's terrible!
6 years is really a lot :eek:

rewak
27-07-07, 12:28
No i think 6 years for a few DUI's, driving without a license and drug posession is pretty fair.

tombraiderluka
27-07-07, 12:35
No i think 6 years for a few DUI's, driving without a license and drug posession is pretty fair.
lol you should know :p

Alex Fly
27-07-07, 12:59
She made a lot of mistakes, she deserves it. This is normal to go to jail after what she did. :wve: